THIRD TIME'S A CHARM! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1 THIRD TIME'S A CHARM! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th October 2014, 4:38 am

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
The Charmcaster Finale!
Will Adwaitya, Darkstar, and Hex be saved?
Will Lucky Girl's secret be revealed?
Will there actually be more than 4 aliens for once in the Charmcaster and Gwen's School story which don't involve Eye Guy and Ghostfreak?
And will this Ledgerdomain story since Ultimate Alien FINALLY come to an end? All the answers... lie here!

2 Re: THIRD TIME'S A CHARM! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th October 2014, 4:48 am

Transyl Servantis

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
They left the best for last...

3 Re: THIRD TIME'S A CHARM! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th October 2014, 11:52 am

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
Ebomnitrix wrote:The Charmcaster Finale!
Will there actually be more than 4 aliens for once in the Charmcaster and Gwen's School story which don't involve Eye Guy and Ghostfreak?
And will this Ledgerdomain story since Ultimate Alien FINALLY come to an end? All the answers... lie here!
Darkstar? Don't you mean Unknown Stone Minitaure?

4 Re: THIRD TIME'S A CHARM! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th October 2014, 12:19 pm

MaskedKitsune

Plumber
Plumber
Tammar wrote:

We know it's Darkstar now. Charmcaster called him a bad boyfriend in Charm School.

5 Re: THIRD TIME'S A CHARM! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th October 2014, 1:03 pm

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
MaskedKitsune wrote:
Tammar wrote:

We know it's Darkstar now. Charmcaster called him a bad boyfriend in Charm School.
Yes, I know that. I was being sarcastic because of certain site that refuses to admit it's Darkstar.

6 Re: THIRD TIME'S A CHARM! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th October 2014, 2:52 pm

Sir_Ronald

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Ebomnitrix wrote:Will Adwaitya, Darkstar, and Hex be saved?

And will Charmcaster then be saved from Adwaitya and Darkstar, who will be out for payback?

7 Re: THIRD TIME'S A CHARM! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 25th October 2014, 3:34 am

AustinHolt2022

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
It's hard to say if Hex was teleported to Charmcaster's location or if he got destroyed... his totem just kind of... dispersed. (If that's even grammatically correct.)

I feel like Adwaitya and Darkstar will somehow trick Charmcaster into setting them free, as I doubt she would set them free willingly. Keep in mind, Adwaitya's official OV design was shown a while ago, so he definitely appears outside his totem form. Maybe in a flashback, though. Who knows...

8 Re: THIRD TIME'S A CHARM! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 25th October 2014, 4:04 pm

Sir_Ronald

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
AustinHolt2022 wrote:It's hard to say if Hex was teleported to Charmcaster's location or if he got destroyed... his totem just kind of... dispersed. (If that's even grammatically correct.)

I think Gwen would have reacted more if he was destroyed.

I feel like Adwaitya and Darkstar will somehow trick Charmcaster into setting them free, as I doubt she would set them free willingly. Keep in mind, Adwaitya's official OV design was shown a while ago, so he definitely appears outside his totem form. Maybe in a flashback, though. Who knows...

I highly doubt they'd waste such a cool design and potential fight opponent on a flashback, plus the voice we heard from him in "Charmed I'm Sure" was so blatantly manipulative and snakish. Given that he's been the one advising Charmcaster to take certain actions, I think he definitely has a plan in mind.

9 Re: THIRD TIME'S A CHARM! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 29th October 2014, 11:03 pm

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber
Things I'd love to see:
After the battle, Charmcaster reforms and decides to be good friends with Gwen. Then they rub it in Ben's face that he was wrong about her.
Hex is restored while Adwaita and Darkstar are destroyed.
Gwen's reputation as Lucky Girl remaining a secret.
Ben actually being useful in the battle.
Mature Ben, of course.

Things I'd hate to see:
Gwen exposed as Lucky Girl in front of the students in Friedkin.
Ben being useless. Again.
Gwen drained of her powers forever.
Darkstar and Adwaita restored.
Hex destroyed.

Overall, I hope Charmcaster's come to her senses and seen the wrong she's done.
Here's hoping this is an epic episode.

10 i hope eatle appears on 30th October 2014, 12:23 am

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
what if charmcaster died

that'd be really fun

11 Re: THIRD TIME'S A CHARM! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 30th October 2014, 1:38 am

datdude

Plumber
Plumber
ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:what if charmcaster died

that'd be really fun

As long as she goes out in the right way it could be cool

12 Re: THIRD TIME'S A CHARM! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 30th October 2014, 3:40 am

Let Me Tell You Something

Plumber
Plumber
Has Omniverse killed anyone? One could make the argument for Xarion, but otherwise it would only be Malware that I remember and he should really be coming back eventually.

13 Re: THIRD TIME'S A CHARM! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 30th October 2014, 3:12 pm

Sir_Ronald

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
I'm pretty sure Derrick once said no, that would not be a resolution to the Charmcaster story.  Plus the story editors (Matt Wayne and Charlotte Fullerton) and a multitude of fans like her way too much for that to happen. Not to mention the Dwayne factor; killing her off would be in incredibly poor taste considering that.

Seriously, Baumann's more likely to kill over before Charm does. tongue

14 Re: THIRD TIME'S A CHARM! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 1st November 2014, 2:00 pm

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber
I, for one, would rather have Charmcaster reform her evil ways and become Gwen's BFF.

All in favor, say "Aye". All opposed?

15 Re: THIRD TIME'S A CHARM! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 1st November 2014, 2:51 pm

Sir_Ronald

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Not sure about an "aye", but I wouldn't be opposed either. Lord knows Gwen could use a magic friend, given that Ben has tons of alien buddies yet she doesn't even have one friend with an interest in magic.

16 Re: THIRD TIME'S A CHARM! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 2nd November 2014, 4:23 pm

MaskedKitsune

Plumber
Plumber
http://www.zap2it.com/tv/ben-10-omniverse/episodes/SH015516130000?showtype=upcoming

Third Time's a Charm

Charmcaster returns to exact her revenge on Gwendolyn once and for all.

17 Re: THIRD TIME'S A CHARM! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 2nd November 2014, 5:07 pm

Sir_Ronald

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Wow, that's frustrating. It tells us literally nothing that we didn't already know by virtue of how "Charm School" ended, with Charmcaster vowing that this isn't over and that she'd be back for revenge.  I guess we have to wait for the actual episode to see how the heck Ledgerdomain, Adwaitya, Darkstar and Bezel fit in.  Especially Bezel; that came out of nowhere.

I do like the finality of "once and for all", though. Sounds ominous.

19 Re: THIRD TIME'S A CHARM! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 3rd November 2014, 8:17 pm

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber
Pros: Adwaitia, Charmcaster resolution

Cons: more XLR8 (he's one of my favorite aliens, but come on) and the skurd. I'd love for Omniverse to prove me wrong but I think the skurd is going to annoy the crap out of me.

Honestly, I'm just ready for them to bring on the time war.

20 Re: THIRD TIME'S A CHARM! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 3rd November 2014, 8:23 pm

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
MORE SKURD? AAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! He better be one of those good character roles, and I hope they get him off before the series finale...

21 Re: THIRD TIME'S A CHARM! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 3rd November 2014, 8:33 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
calling it now, the old janitor guy is bezel

22 Re: THIRD TIME'S A CHARM! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 3rd November 2014, 8:35 pm

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
I just realized they went outside the Eye Guy and Ghostfreak small alien amount stuff they've been doing with the Gwen-College episodes. YES!!!!!! FINALLY A CHANGE UP!

23 Re: THIRD TIME'S A CHARM! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 3rd November 2014, 8:51 pm

datdude

Plumber
Plumber
Lets hope Charmcaster goes out on a high note

24 Re: THIRD TIME'S A CHARM! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 3rd November 2014, 9:15 pm

MaskedKitsune

Plumber
Plumber
Considering that Derrick said that Bandai wanted Skurd in the show, I think he'll stick (get it?) around.

If Bandai wanted him in, they must want to sell merchandise/toys of him.

25 Re: THIRD TIME'S A CHARM! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 3rd November 2014, 9:20 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
MaskedKitsune wrote:Considering that Derrick said that Bandai wanted Skurd in the show, I think he'll stick (get it?) around.

If Bandai wanted him in, they must want to sell merchandise/toys of him.

if only they sold merchandise/toys

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum