Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

THIRD TIME'S A CHARM! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51 Re: THIRD TIME'S A CHARM! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 10th November 2014, 5:27 pm

Let Me Tell You Something

Plumber
Plumber
Sir_Ronald wrote:Since the story editors worked on UAF, it's just as likely that it still is her endgame....it's just that the nature of the endgame has changed: OV's endgame is the Ben 10,000 era, thus there's no need to have her develop a change of heart in the present day.
Ben 10 writers, for one reason or another, will flip flop on themselves or prior writers repeatedly. I wouldn't be surprised if someone wanted to make Charmcaster an anti-hero or hero further down the line again.

It reminded me alot of Attea's capture in the Alien X episode where Attea first appeared, actually. Hex is her legal guardian, and he's having her essentially grounded indefinitely.
IMO Attea's first capture was when she was a one-off and wasn't exactly meant to keep her around. It wasn't after OV brought her back and made her a prominent character that she was never kept in stasis/captured again.

52 Re: THIRD TIME'S A CHARM! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 11th November 2014, 7:16 am

Sir_Ronald

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Let Me Tell You Something wrote:Ben 10 writers, for one reason or another, will flip flop on themselves or prior writers repeatedly. I wouldn't be surprised if someone wanted to make Charmcaster an anti-hero or hero further down the line again.

There has been some buzz that Gwen may get an anime spinoff w/ Charmcaster in a reformed role, and the writer of "Couples Retreat" (one of Charm's anti-hero episodes) has repeatedly stated that he wants to give Charmcaster her own series and has even pitched one (it didn't go through, obviously).  That's definitely showing that the idea of redeeming her is still going strong, so it would certainly not come as a shock if it happens in some way.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum