You are not connected. Please login or register

MOST DANGEROUS GAME SHOW SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 MOST DANGEROUS GAME SHOW SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 29th October 2014, 4:05 am

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
Please don't tell me this involve Slix Vigma... please don't tell me it involves him...
Same source, and we're almost there to the final 2 episodes...

Let Me Tell You Something

Plumber
Plumber
Sounds more like a Khyber ep.

Transyl Servantis

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Let Me Tell You Something wrote:Sounds more like a Khyber ep.
Yeah, I had almost forgotten Khyber.
It would be nice to see him in the end of the series, since he escaped last time.

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
The title seems familiar...

EDIT: I remembered that the title is similar to a short story I took in 8th grade called Most Dangerous Game

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber
Here's the episode summary.

"Ben fights for his life on an alien reality show."

Transyl Servantis

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
PeruAlonso wrote:Here's the episode summary.

Please, tell me this is fake.

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
Transyl Servantis wrote:

http://ask.fm/DerrickJWyatt/answer/121232699508

Let Me Tell You Something

Plumber
Plumber
Someone asked DJW and he said Khyber won't be in it/the focus. Come to think of it iirc this is the episode that concludes the "love arc" and will have a lot of past lover interest cameos. Might be like the old couples gameshow and Ben will need to remember things about his girlfriends/past girlfriends.

Transyl Servantis

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:
Transyl Servantis wrote:

Ok, now this looks interesting...

Kai return?

12 Re: MOST DANGEROUS GAME SHOW SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 9th November 2014, 11:36 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
so i guess skurd sticks around after malgax. i knew it was too good to be true.

that's quite the...interesting collection of girls there. this is gonna be a fun one

13 Re: MOST DANGEROUS GAME SHOW SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 9th November 2014, 11:39 pm

NFE

Description: Ben fights for his life on an alien reality show.

14 Re: MOST DANGEROUS GAME SHOW SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 10th November 2014, 12:05 am

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber
Ben's smart mouth needs work.

How on Earth is there such a word as "relationshippy"?

15 Re: MOST DANGEROUS GAME SHOW SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 10th November 2014, 12:53 am

Omniversed

Human
Human
Oh no…

This is gonna end up being a nightmare to watch. Especially since I ship Ben with a character who isn't from this show. Passionately. As in I don't want any other relationships happening with Ben.

By the way, why is Ester still trying to establish a relationship with him anyway? Ugh… already this episode is giving me bad vibes, especially with the issue of forced romance here.

And let's not forget the upcoming plot holes. For example, how does Swift get here?

Ugh… I'm just gonna add this to my noncanon episode list, 'cause I really don't like where this is going. Really.

16 Re: MOST DANGEROUS GAME SHOW SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 10th November 2014, 1:49 am

AleSir19

Plumber
Plumber
Is sad that they spent so many time in big shits like this, why they cant make something like the first 6 Arcs of Omniverse or at least like the Time War episodes.

The Good side we will get really push on, Eunice, Elena Validus, Jennifer Nocturne, Sunny, Julie, Ester, Kai, Looma Red Wind, Attea, Rayona, Luhley, The Girl Vreedle, Swift, Eight Eight, Subdora.

I dont know what have Yuri Lowenthal in his mind when he came out with the idea for this episode, but i will say this is one of that episodes were all the main girls of the series are back only for the guy to choose one.

18 Re: MOST DANGEROUS GAME SHOW SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 10th November 2014, 5:09 am

datdude

Plumber
Plumber
This is going to be an ep I hate I can feel it now.

Still i wonder if Elena is still nuts.

19 Re: MOST DANGEROUS GAME SHOW SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 10th November 2014, 5:09 am

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
This episode seems like it'll be surprisingly good.
I also hope A New Dawn will show a "Previous on Ben 10 Omniverse..." Just to know some expectations.

20 Re: MOST DANGEROUS GAME SHOW SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 10th November 2014, 11:55 am

MaskedKitsune

Plumber
Plumber
datdude wrote:This is going to be an ep I hate I can feel it now.

No. Remember, Elena is normal now.

21 Re: MOST DANGEROUS GAME SHOW SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 10th November 2014, 12:04 pm

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
MaskedKitsune wrote:

When was that last time we saw her she tried to kill Ben and Julie

22 Re: MOST DANGEROUS GAME SHOW SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 10th November 2014, 12:30 pm

Ben's harem unites! It seems like Elena is a Kai "repaint" and now she's human again, k?

I can tell this episode will solve Ben's relationship issues (and him ending up with Kai cause they want it to be connected to the 10,000 timeline).

23 Re: MOST DANGEROUS GAME SHOW SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 10th November 2014, 2:03 pm

datdude

Plumber
Plumber
MaskedKitsune wrote:

When that happen?

24 Re: MOST DANGEROUS GAME SHOW SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 10th November 2014, 2:48 pm

MaskedKitsune

Plumber
Plumber
NFE wrote:Description: Ben fights for his life on an alien reality show.

Correction: It's "Ben fights for his WIFE on an alien reality show".

http://ask.fm/DerrickJWyatt/answer/121615888500

25 Re: MOST DANGEROUS GAME SHOW SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 10th November 2014, 7:21 pm

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
I'm always excited for episodes like this, I want Ester to win, but it's obvious that Kai will. Anyway, Kai is growing on me, but I still like Ester and Julie and more...
...Speaking of which, it doesn't really make sense for me that Julie isn't included while Swift, Eighteight, Right Isoscles Vreedle, and Subdora are... I mean what do they have to do with Ben's love life? -_-

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum