Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MOST DANGEROUS GAME SHOW SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: MOST DANGEROUS GAME SHOW SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 10th November 2014, 9:53 pm

AleSir19

Plumber
Plumber
Tammar wrote:I'm always excited for episodes like this, I want Ester to win, but it's obvious that Kai will. Anyway, Kai is growing on me, but I still like Ester and Julie and more...
...Speaking of which, it doesn't really make sense for me that Julie isn't included while Swift, Eighteight, Right Isoscles Vreedle, and Subdora are... I mean what do they have to do with Ben's love life? -_-

Julie will be in the episode, she is one of the principal or at least special cameos that the episode will feacture, they will put: Kai, Ester, Julie, Eunice, Elena, Jennifer Nocturne, Attea, Looma, Swift, the cousin of Gwen that will have "negative" emo design.

A long time ago Derrick say that Julie will be in this episode, but without Ship and in cameo form, but i have to see the cameo, because Eunice, Elena and even Jennifer Nocturne have cameos and who knows? maybe she will talk.

27 Re: MOST DANGEROUS GAME SHOW SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 10th November 2014, 10:01 pm

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
AleSIr19 wrote:
Tammar wrote:I'm always excited for episodes like this, I want Ester to win, but it's obvious that Kai will. Anyway, Kai is growing on me, but I still like Ester and Julie and more...
...Speaking of which, it doesn't really make sense for me that Julie isn't included while Swift, Eighteight, Right Isoscles Vreedle, and Subdora are... I mean what do they have to do with Ben's love life? -_-

Julie will be in the episode, she is one of the principal or at least special cameos that the episode will feacture, they will put: Kai, Ester, Julie, Eunice, Elena, Jennifer Nocturne, Attea, Looma, Swift, the cousin of Gwen that will have  "negative" emo design.

A long time ago Derrick say that Julie will be in this episode, but without Ship and in cameo form, but i have to see the cameo, because Eunice, Elena and even Jennifer Nocturne have cameos and who knows? maybe she will talk.
Didn't know that, I assumed all the characters were the ones in the picture

28 Re: MOST DANGEROUS GAME SHOW SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 10th November 2014, 10:19 pm

ZeroRecoil

Plumber
Plumber
Tammar wrote:
AleSIr19 wrote:

Julie will be in the episode, she is one of the principal or at least special cameos that the episode will feacture, they will put: Kai, Ester, Julie, Eunice, Elena, Jennifer Nocturne, Attea, Looma, Swift, the cousin of Gwen that will have  "negative" emo design.

Didn't know that, I assumed all the characters were the ones in the picture

Remember that the screenshots are mostly random, I'm guessing that the waifu line up will be some kind of panning shot, with Julie, Eunice, JN, and a few more from the riduculous end of OV females being off screen and about to come into frame.

29 Re: MOST DANGEROUS GAME SHOW SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 12th November 2014, 11:34 am

Omniversed

Human
Human
Okay, this just… no. This was way too random, way too confusing, and way too stupid. I think the BenKai stuff was cute and all, but as I've said before, the romance in this show is rushed to an extreme extent.

And… if this this what they're trying to do to get us pumped up for the finale, it didn't work for me…

That was undeniably horrific to watch.

30 Re: MOST DANGEROUS GAME SHOW SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 12th November 2014, 11:42 am

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Omniversed wrote:Okay, this just… no. This was way too random, way too confusing, and way too stupid. I think the BenKai stuff was cute and all, but as I've said before, the romance in this show is rushed to an extreme extent.

And… if this this what they're trying to do to get us pumped up for the finale, it didn't work for me…

That was undeniably horrific to watch.
Well if you didn't like it you have 2 epic episodes to look forward to

31 Re: MOST DANGEROUS GAME SHOW SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 12th November 2014, 11:59 am

AustinHolt2022

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Note: before you guys read this, I just wanna say that I'm a little annoyed due to my cable provider updating for what seems to be all night (well, all morning) now. It's been turning my TV on and off constantly, thus it didn't record this episode and I had to watch the majority of it in another room. So, since this episode will likely be the only OV episode to not be recorded on my DVR, this episode will likely fade into obscurity for me. Considering this was such a cameo heavy episode, this is very disappointing.

Anyway, now that that's out of the way... this episode was really fun overall. I really like Charles Zennith and his game show.

Not much else to say on my end, really. This episode was about the cameos for me, but due to my DVR not recording it, I can't take a second glimpse at any of them. Boo.

Last edited by AustinHolt2022 on 12th November 2014, 12:28 pm; edited 5 times in total

32 Re: MOST DANGEROUS GAME SHOW SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 12th November 2014, 12:06 pm

MaskedKitsune

Plumber
Plumber
It was an enjoyable episode

But did the girls even know that they were competing for Ben? It doesn't make any sense for females that don't have any attraction to Ben (such as Charmcaster, Rayona, or Luhley) to take part.

33 Re: MOST DANGEROUS GAME SHOW SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 12th November 2014, 4:25 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber
MaskedKitsune wrote:It was an enjoyable episode

But did the girls even know that they were competing for Ben? It doesn't make any sense for females that don't have any attraction to Ben (such as Charmcaster, Rayona, or Luhley) to take part.
Unless they were forced to. He after all forced Ben Tennyson.

34 Re: MOST DANGEROUS GAME SHOW SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 12th November 2014, 7:56 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
ANTONIO ANTONIO ANTONIO

MY FAVORITE CHARACTER FROM UAF, BACK TO FIGHT FOR LOVE ONCE AGAIN

anyway

very fun episode. i need to watch it again just to catch all the cameos! drew's appearance is funny though considering how like just last night me and some friends were complaining about the inclusion of secret saturdays characters

also i was really hoping for one more good pesky appearance so it would have been worth it just for that

also also

Please Feedback! You need to stop I'm gonna die.

35 Re: MOST DANGEROUS GAME SHOW SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 12th November 2014, 8:34 pm

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
Wow...
I hated this. I've gotten used to Kai and Ben, but come on, I still like Ester more than Kai and the fact that she's with Antonio now pisses me off. I enjoyed the cameos but this episode just didn't make sense to me in general and I absolutely hate it.

Declared as noncanon

36 Re: MOST DANGEROUS GAME SHOW SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 12th November 2014, 10:00 pm

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
A couple more things...
This was basically a competition on who gets to be Ben's wife, and according to the wiki, people like Sandra and Vera were in this... ok then.

Also, Charmcaster was there... so was she freed or something? I expected at least a reaction from Hex... did he not notice her or something? It's just a little weird.

37 Re: MOST DANGEROUS GAME SHOW SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 12th November 2014, 10:06 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
Tammar wrote:A couple more things...
This was basically a competition on who gets to be Ben's wife, and according to the wiki, people like Sandra and Vera were in this... ok then.

Also, Charmcaster was there... so was she freed or something? I expected at least a reaction from Hex... did he not notice her or something? It's just a little weird.

Sandra and Vera were sent away after Ben pointed out that that was super creepy

38 Re: MOST DANGEROUS GAME SHOW SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 12th November 2014, 10:56 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber
ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:
Tammar wrote:A couple more things...

Sandra and Vera were sent away after Ben pointed out that that was super creepy
I don't blame him.

39 Re: MOST DANGEROUS GAME SHOW SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 12th November 2014, 10:59 pm

AleSir19

Plumber
Plumber
Tammar wrote:Wow...
I hated this. I've gotten used to Kai and Ben, but come on, I still like Ester more than Kai and the fact that she's with Antonio now pisses me off. I enjoyed the cameos but this episode just didn't make sense to me in general and I absolutely hate it.

Declared as noncanon

This is what happen when CN put a gun into your head after you make a lot of Cliff-hangers, kof-kof! (Maltruant, Time War, Chamcaster, Gwen, Kevin, Ester-Ben-Kai) and dont leave another way that do everything you plan for another spin-off in only 20 episodes, is like they are doing in 20 episodes what they plan to do in the regular way of 52 or even 60 episodes...

40 Re: MOST DANGEROUS GAME SHOW SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 12th November 2014, 11:24 pm

Sir_Ronald

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Tammar wrote:Also, Charmcaster was there... so was she freed or something? I expected at least a reaction from Hex... did he not notice her or something? It's just a little weird.

Hex was looking right in her direction at one point, so he noticed her. The consensus is that she and him made up again and he freed her, meaning she's on a "parole" of sorts.

41 Re: MOST DANGEROUS GAME SHOW SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 12th November 2014, 11:57 pm

datdude

Plumber
Plumber
Meh an easily ignoreable cornball tale. Any one know if Sunny was in this? i'd like to see her official omniverse design.

EDIT: I went back and watched it the goth pallet swap of Gwen on the ben 10 wiki is in fact her official look.

Last edited by datdude on 13th November 2014, 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total

42 Re: MOST DANGEROUS GAME SHOW SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 12th November 2014, 11:58 pm

AleSir19

Plumber
Plumber
It would be more easy if Yuri or other guy write an episode where this tension between Kai and Ben finally explode and they end up kissing and like a couple.

I dont know where this space love show came from, but i think that something like this but in other direction would came better, in other words, they launch to the garbage almost 15 minutes or more of the episode, trying to explain the show, the girls, all this for what? for move a step forward?

Not fuck you i dont need to see how Omniverse do episodes like this, if what they wanna to do is show how Ben and Kai end up like couple, kissing and almost fucking, then ok...

But do it right, i will like more if they center more about Julie, Elena, Jennifer, Ester and Kai, that are the girls who really in one point or other we see they like Ben 10. It would be nice, to see something more mature, more adult.

For me what they could do was this, in "Malgax Attacks" show a cameo of Eunice and Myaxx, if they dont talk here, why they have to talk there, only to show then in the background in the lab, of trying to stop Albedo would be nice, but not we see then in the wrong way, in the wrong episode.

And then in this episode, they could do something related to how Ben finds himself in the middle of a big fight againts a new villain and how he try to make Ben to choose one girl between 5 of the betters ones. But i am talking about more deadly traps, more talk, Julie and Elena talking bad about Ben and how he hurts them, Jennifer like one the first to be eliminated and later Ester and Kai facing each other in a deadly game.

In this way we could see how, Julie and Elena dont like one or another thing about Ben and how Ester see that she likes Ben, but is not in love with him, that would be way more easy and we ends in the same place. Ben searching for the girls in the Null Void, going to Bellwood and stoping "Charles Zenith" and of course Ben kissing Kai and ending the episode togethers.

43 Re: MOST DANGEROUS GAME SHOW SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 13th November 2014, 1:06 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

44 Re: MOST DANGEROUS GAME SHOW SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 13th November 2014, 2:44 am

Positives

• Secret Saturdays cameo.
  • Nice exploring of the Omniverse.
  • Pesky Dust was useful again.

Negatives

• Elena was normal and not the Hive Queen.
  • Eunice was just a background cameo.
  • Sunny now has a copy of Gwen's clothes but negative? K?
  • Sandra could have won? Ew.
  • Gwen, Lucy, and Sunny also could have won.
  • Ben + Kai feels forced.
  • Ester suddenly dates Antonio??
  • Julie was a b****.

This episode was bad. It just served to build up Kai and Ben AGAIN while letting all of these hyped returns of UAF characters mean nothing since they just stand there and have no lines.
OV hopefully you're finale is amazing cause this final filler was one of the worst yet.

45 Re: MOST DANGEROUS GAME SHOW SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 13th November 2014, 9:35 pm

Sir_Ronald

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Nice to know the girls' motives, though it looks like Charmcaster's status is so ambiguous that even Derrick doesn't know ("probably"?) I still think she was freed already and Hex is her parole officer. tongue

46 Re: MOST DANGEROUS GAME SHOW SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 13th November 2014, 9:40 pm

ZeroRecoil

Plumber
Plumber
Sir_Ronald wrote:

Nice to know the girls' motives, though it looks like Charmcaster's status is so ambiguous that even Derrick doesn't know ("probably"?) I still think she was freed already and Hex is her parole officer. tongue

I can't view Ask, can someone please say what information was in these answers?

47 Re: MOST DANGEROUS GAME SHOW SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 13th November 2014, 9:56 pm

Transyl Servantis

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
ZeroRecoil wrote:
Sir_Ronald wrote:

I can't view Ask, can someone please say what information was in these answers?

Did Zenith permanently free Charmcaster from her bag or has she somehow gone back to being trapped there after Zenith was taken down?‎
A: She probably got zapped back to the bag.

Forgive me for bothering but I have a question if you have time; In 078 just because a female competed doesn't mean she likes Ben romantically right? Because Subdora and Drew are in relationships. I'm sorry I'm just weird and that idea bothers me a bit. But thank you for your time. It was fun.
A: Some of them are just fighting because they are competitive and hate losing, Drew likely had a suspicion about what was happening to the losers.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum