In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SO GLAD WE HAD THIS TIME TOGETHER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
Part 1 of the Series Finale to Ben 10...
Part 2's title is still yet to come...

Transyl Servantis

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Derrick said something about a Big Bang...

AleSir19

Plumber
Plumber
Transyl Servantis wrote:Derrick said something about a Big Bang...

With this name i will say they will use Time War story to make a Paradox ending to the franchise or to the series.

In other works, they will use one of that time travel o time wars that change and mix the time, creating a new future, if the writers follow the way that i think they go, then this is the end of Ben 10.

They with use a big event like they did with Vilgax/Eon "master" plan to erase Ben in all universe, but with something more like the beginning of everything.

If they do this right then we can have a really cool travel that show us again every thing that happen in the last years or at least in Omniverse and the same time seal forever the destiny of the franchise showing a open ending or a close ending.

Who Knows?

datdude

Plumber
Plumber
name like that make me hope we go out on a high note

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
So if hes telling the truth could this happen in this or the next episode? http://ask.fm/DerrickJWyatt/answer/121118701684

ZeroRecoil

Plumber
Plumber
beczam1290 wrote:So if hes telling the truth could this happen in this or the next episode? http://ask.fm/DerrickJWyatt/answer/121118701684

My network has blocked Ask, can someone state what that link says.

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
ZeroRecoil wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:So if hes telling the truth could this happen in this or the next episode? http://ask.fm/DerrickJWyatt/answer/121118701684

My network has blocked Ask, can someone state what that link says.
Question is Does Paradox ever try saving Eon from himself, or is Eon too far gone?‎ Derric says Maybe at the end of time?

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Future rook ken 10 can't wait for this episode

Undertime

Human
Human
Description: So Glad We Had This Time Together: The Time War races towards its dramatic conclusion, with the fate of the entire universe and everything in it since the very beginning of time resting in the hands of the Ben 10!

ZeroRecoil

Plumber
Plumber
beczam1290 wrote:Future rook ken 10 can't wait for this episode

It looks like Kevin and Gwen are together again after the now-canonical events of Ken 10, I'm interested to see how they will expand on that relationship given everything.

Also Future Rook is a pretty bad design. Rook looks pretty mature already, so it's difficult territory to begin with, but adding a scraggly neck beard does nothing to help age him. If anything it makes him look less immaculate and less like the sharply dressed Law officer we know now.

No Present Ben this show, but I'm sure we'll reconnaissance together at the finale.

Transyl Servantis

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Nobody

Plumber
Plumber

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
No present Ben? Booo

Oh well at least there's future Baumann

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
So is it Goopmungousaur or Humungoopsaur... or... something?

AleSir19

Plumber
Plumber
So this is the way they pretend to explain all the things they cant do in another series?

Ok, the future is very cool, we have Ben 10.000, Kai, Dr. Animo, Jimmy Jones, Rook, Deefus Veeblepister, Kevin 11.000, Baumann, Sheelane, Exo-Skull, Subdora and of course Maltruant.

Will be cool to see how the things change, but they will not have enough time in only 1 episode to show everything they have to...

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber
Humungoopsaur? Ben 10,000? Explanation of future Dr. Animo being in the past? Baumann 10,000 with his smoking hot fish-wife?

Can Ben 10 can any better than this? I can't wait for Thursday!

Sir_Ronald

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:No present Ben? Booo

The preview for the final episode shows that present Ben does get in on this.

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
Sir_Ronald wrote:
ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:No present Ben? Booo

The preview for the final episode shows that present Ben does get in on this.

I saw. It is a great relief. Now I can be properly excited for Baumann 10,000!

Omniversed

Human
Human
Good episode.

Ken as Spanner makes sense, and for him to not have the Omnitrix 'cause he grounded… yeah, that makes sense too.

Lack of significant aliens in this episode, even with two Bens. We did get a new fusion, and another Whampire appearance.

I was hoping we'd get another fusion, but I guess Atomic X makes sense since it is a space battle and all.

So, what did we learn from this episode? Rook is a lot more clever in the future, Argit is President of Earth *shudders*, Ben & Kai are together, Gwen and Kevin are together, Kenny is Spanner, and now we're going into the finale of the series, where Maltruant is prepared to take over the time stream.

One thing I might not like about this episode is that Eon got axed off again by another villain. But in all honesty, I did enjoy this episode.

Transyl Servantis

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
PRESIDENT ARGIT, Kenspanner and Atomic-X!

Amazing episode. Can't wait for the big finale.

AleSir19

Plumber
Plumber
An episode dedicate to explain "really well" how is the future of Ben 10.000 and more important how the things are in one and another place.

Is cool to see that " Animo Crackers" get into sense in all this time travel stuff, but when i put one side that Argit is president of earth, that Ben and Kai love each other, that even Gwen and Kevin are still together and Chrono Spanner is Ken, i begin to be really sad, because we get to see the future but not how we get there and i am not talking about the shit episodes of Arc 8 that try to fix every mistake or open cliffhanger.

I am talking about how Ben 10 loose Skurd, how Gwendolyn ends up like that, how Kevin is kevin and almost where are everybody.

So for the other side Maltruant almost have in his "hands" all the time lines and time stream, but i hate that Eon fall again in the hoax of other villain, at less in " Ben Again" he allmost do it good alone.

Positives
  • Whampire returns.
  • I liked the Diamondhead armor.
  • Spanner's reveal as Ken.
  • Getting to see the OV Omnitrix still being kept around (meaning it hasn't been destroyed).
  • Gwen was useful and ba.
  • Kai helped fight Maltruant.
  • Rook became the new Magister of Earth.
  • President Argit.

Negatives
  • Eon didn't need to be apart of this arc or this episode.

A really good episode, felt like we got a good understanding of where everyone will end up in the future. Tomorrow we have... George Washington? This will be interesting...

Solo28

Plumber
Plumber
very very eh

spanner is ken so ken is now gross because spanner is gross

BAUMANN AND SHEELANE 10,000 <3 <3 <3

glad to know ben and kai will act exactly the same 20 years from now yes great good don't grow up at all they're probably great parents

i forgot how overpowered clockworks were

hey whampire got some nice screentime before his departure

re-elect argit 2032

the hottest character max is bald now wtf but he kicked animo's ass so that's nice

I'm sorry, but Animo needs to go die in a hole.

future jimmy jones sounds really dumb but he referenced JK SIMMONS <3

so yeah hopefully a new dawn is better

Last edited by Solo28 on 13th November 2014, 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

MaskedKitsune

Plumber
Plumber
Ben and Kai's bickering surprisingly works better when they're married.

Instead of coming across as hateful, it just comes off as typical married couple arguing.

Good episode.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum