BigChillfan10

Plumber
Plumber
You have gotta love fan art.

3 Re: Fan Art on 9th May 2012, 4:53 am

First-Psykon

Plumber
Plumber
Sebastian13 wrote:This is for Ben 10 related fan art.

P.S. Come on DeviantArt,show me what you got. Laughing
I'm very bad at drawing. And all I got are colored pencils and ballpens.

4 Re: Fan Art on 9th May 2012, 4:59 am

Zero Degrees

Magister
Magister
First-Psykon wrote:

Even so, you can still post any cool Ben 10 fan art here.

5 Re: Fan Art on 9th May 2012, 5:10 am

First-Psykon

Plumber
Plumber
Zero Degrees wrote:
First-Psykon wrote:

Even so, you can still post any cool Ben 10 fan art here.
I got a DeviantART account; bad drawings, is it okay if I show mine here? auzhauz.deviantart.com

illuminate01.deviantart.com - He's got very good ones; named the "series" Ben 10: Aliens Unleashed.

I'm not allowed to post links for 7 days, so..

6 Re: Fan Art on 9th May 2012, 5:11 am

Zero Degrees

Magister
Magister
First-Psykon wrote:I got a DeviantART account; bad drawings, is it okay if I show mine here? auzcos.deviantart.com

illuminate01.deviantart.com - He's got very good ones; named the "series" Ben 10: Aliens Unleashed.

I'm not allowed to post links for 7 days, so..
You don't even need to ask Smile . Just show them here when you can. It doesn't matter if it's bad. It probably isn't THAT bad anyway and hey, at least you can draw Laughing .

7 Re: Fan Art on 28th July 2012, 5:29 am

First-Psykon

Plumber
Plumber
No one's posting fan art here?

8 Re: Fan Art on 28th July 2012, 10:22 am

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
First-Psykon wrote:No one's posting fan art here?
It seems so... Sad
The old forum was full of fan art,I wonder why the "artists" from that one didn't migrate to this one.

9 Re: Fan Art on 28th October 2012, 9:52 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
I didn't even notice this thread existed
But now I have so I'm posting some crud

Fasttrack

And then some fan-made aliens

Magmaburst and

these dudes

10 Re: Fan Art on 28th October 2012, 10:26 pm

ZeroRecoil

Plumber
Plumber
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:I didn't even notice this thread existed

Fasttrack

And then some fan-made aliens

Magmaburst and

these dudes

I'm sorry but that Fasttrack is amazing, it looks a little bit like it was inspired by Spidermonkey but still well worth showing to Derrick.

11 Re: Fan Art on 29th October 2012, 12:43 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
ZeroRecoil wrote:
snip

I'm sorry but that Fasttrack is amazing, it looks a little bit like it was inspired by Spidermonkey but still well worth showing to Derrick.

I did.
He said, and I quote "Ooh, spidery"

12 Re: Fan Art on 29th October 2012, 1:34 am

painlee

Magister
Magister

Fasttrack

very interesting but the arms look weird and hist vest cover part of his trademark arrow mark.

13 Re: Fan Art on 29th October 2012, 4:43 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
His arms are triple-sectioned. That was deliberate.

The arrow ain't that important.

14 Re: Fan Art on 30th October 2012, 3:39 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister

Hey guys convince me not to give up on this thing
Because I kind of want to.

15 Re: Fan Art on 30th October 2012, 3:24 pm

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:

I'm not a huge fan of it...but it would be interesting to see the final version.

16 Re: Fan Art on 30th October 2012, 6:40 pm

painlee

Magister
Magister
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:His arms are triple-sectioned. That was deliberate.

oh god that terrible. Mad

17 Re: Fan Art on 31st October 2012, 7:47 am

Zero Degrees

Magister
Magister
painlee wrote:
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:His arms are triple-sectioned. That was deliberate.

oh god that terrible. Mad
I think it's a really interesting idea...just out of place. It would fit in better with Spidermonkey than Fasttrack.

(and the idea of triple-sectioned arms is freaking cool. I actually can't imagine the feeling of that!)

18 Re: Fan Art on 31st October 2012, 7:48 am

Zero Degrees

Magister
Magister
...I like his pants.

19 Re: Fan Art on 31st October 2012, 10:45 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
Okay so consensus on Chromastone is nope.

Anyway.

My Fasttrack uses his arms for fast stuff. Runs on all fours and the like.

20 Re: Fan Art on 1st November 2012, 2:30 am

Zero Degrees

Magister
Magister
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:Okay so consensus on Chromastone is nope.

Anyway.

I actually like your Chromastone, maybe better than the real design. The only problem is the spikes on his back are too big and the chest area is pretty weird cos I think the pink there is unnecessary. His pants do look cool though.

21 Re: Fan Art on 1st November 2012, 3:55 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
Zero Degrees wrote:

Anyway.

I actually like your Chromastone, maybe better than the real design. The only problem is the spikes on his back are too big and the chest area is pretty weird cos I think the pink there is unnecessary. His pants do look cool though.

The pink on his chest is one of my favorite parts, but yeah, I made it look stupid.

See, the chest is supposed to be all broken, and there's just supposed to be a hole of crystal in his chest. He's a conductor alien, so the idea is he absorbs light through the hole, channels it through his back towers (benvicktor style) and shoots it all back out.

That said, the concept needs work, and I need to learn how to color crystals. And those crystals really should have been shorter.

Here's the original sketch, just by the way, if anyone is interested. I think it looks better in grayscale, actually....green, pink and purple isn't the best combination. The downside is the right foot looks horrid.

Anyway, I do think I'll give up on that guy and try again at a later day. I'm more interested on working on some genderbends now....

22 Re: Fan Art on 1st November 2012, 1:39 pm

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Zero Degrees wrote:

Anyway.

The pink on his chest is one of my favorite parts, but yeah, I made it look stupid.

See, the chest is supposed to be all broken, and there's just supposed to be a hole of crystal in his chest. He's a conductor alien, so the idea is he absorbs light through the hole, channels it through his back towers (benvicktor style) and shoots it all back out.

That said, the concept needs work, and I need to learn how to color crystals. And those crystals really should have been shorter.

Here's the original sketch, just by the way, if anyone is interested. I think it looks better in grayscale, actually....green, pink and purple isn't the best combination. The downside is the right foot looks horrid.

Anyway, I do think I'll give up on that guy and try again at a later day. I'm more interested on working on some genderbends now....

Oh...I really like the original sketch! Very Happy

23 Re: Fan Art on 1st November 2012, 1:55 pm

painlee

Magister
Magister
Zero Degrees wrote:

Anyway.

the problem is that the big crystal in his back make him more similar to Diamondhead,the hole make him a little similar to Gravaatack core and i don't think Chromastone is a alien that need clothes.

24 Re: Fan Art on 1st November 2012, 4:00 pm

Zero Degrees

Magister
Magister

Well, knowing the story behind the chest, it's my favorite part too. The execution just wasn't as brilliant as the idea.

I LOVE the original sketch. It's great, better than the colored version. (though it's funny that now I hate the pants but like the pink on his chest)

25 Re: Fan Art on 1st November 2012, 10:06 pm

painlee

Magister
Magister
you should do fan art of sapien alien species that ben doesn't have but are from the ben 10 franchise.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum