In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

So... What Now?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 So... What Now? on 15th November 2014, 3:46 am

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
Omniverse is over... and we're not sure what happens next til next month.
What do we do now?

2 Re: So... What Now? on 15th November 2014, 3:48 am

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Ebomnitrix wrote:Omniverse is over... and we're not sure what happens next til next month.
What do we do now?
right now i don't know what to do with myself you ever play a game beat it and feel sad at the end this is how i feel i really hope there is a new series coming soon because i can't wait very long and the epic finale just made me want more.

3 Re: So... What Now? on 15th November 2014, 3:53 am

TrustMeImBlue

Cartoons have become lame over the last few years, Ben 10 is the only cartoon i consistently watch. And i keep up to date on Adventure time whenever its released here on dvd in Australia. I miss Generator Rex, we need more shows like that.

4 Re: So... What Now? on 15th November 2014, 4:17 am

MekongTiger

Plumber
Plumber
Watch Star Wars Rebels.

5 Re: So... What Now? on 15th November 2014, 4:20 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
I guess we keep making more and more topics about OV being over because we sure don't have enough already.

6 Re: So... What Now? on 15th November 2014, 4:23 am

Solo28

Plumber
Plumber
You could all read/watch Stick 10, an amazing series by Tumblr user SolotheYoloRolo. I would suggest starting at the "Even More Swag" portion, as it is a lot less awkward and dumb.

But hey, that's just a suggestion. Wink

7 Re: So... What Now? on 15th November 2014, 4:24 am

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
Solo28 wrote:You could all read/watch Stick 10, an amazing series by Tumblr user SolotheYoloRolo. I would suggest starting at the "Even More Swag" portion, as it is a lot less awkward and dumb.

But hey, that's just a suggestion. Wink

Seconding this. Stick 10 is pretty neat (and that guy who voices Gaben and the Vicktors is really great)

8 Re: So... What Now? on 15th November 2014, 4:39 am

datdude

Plumber
Plumber
I too miss generator rex Sad

9 Re: So... What Now? on 15th November 2014, 4:59 am

AleSir19

Plumber
Plumber
Omniverse bring us an epic finale, we see almost every alien that Ben have, showing Ben like something badass to the limit, that know about the time loop and even he finally save (and see how is create) this universe.

This is the problem with series like this, that make a big redesign and go again to the limit of the final product, that later they in a way or another end up without the elements or even the things that make them in the first place happen.

With this i mean we loose Derrick J Wyatt, a men that do a job really hard, to re-done and fix all the wrong turns of AF/UA and even better a guy that dont go by the simple way of make a big reboot or make a simple and follow the line design, he makes a new line to follow and create a great final product with a great look.

So we have the story there, one big road tripp for the space, we have again Rook, Ben, Gwen and Kevin together.

Now without Skurd and the Time Cycles, we have again the old Ben 10: Omniverse Back.

The question is will Charlotte Fullerton, Matt Wayne and Matt Youngberg follow in his places in the next series?

And if the new series happen, who will be the new Art designer, how big will be the next re-design and this new guy will follow the main structure of mix all the old designs and or he will follow the line of the new crap?

10 Re: So... What Now? on 15th November 2014, 2:04 pm

Gravattacker

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Well, i'll going to watch all franchise episodes, all movies and play all de videogames again. At least a announcement maybe

11 Re: So... What Now? on 16th November 2014, 1:07 am

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Are you gonna restart all the games because what I'm doing is going through all the games and restarting them trying to 100% them

12 Re: So... What Now? on 3rd January 2015, 11:46 pm

SonicShane97

Human
Human
If nothing happens soon I wouldn't be surprised if Ben 10 is just sent to the Cartoon Graveyard.
I know that sounds pessimistic and that Ben 10 is worth a lot of money especially with merchandise, but if they've done a finale, CN may just kill it off and we'll never hear anything about it ever again from them. A reboot is more possible, if they did it right from the start, but I don't know. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum