In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ben 10 - 10th Anniversary Hopes

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Ben 10 - 10th Anniversary Hopes on 23rd November 2014, 11:28 pm

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber
While we wait till we get word on whether the 10th Anniversary will happen either next year or 2016, I thought I'd list my hopes for it.

Ben 10 toys to go with either Wendy's Kids Meals or McDonald's Happy Meals

An Oreo cookie made to look like the Omnitrix symbol, courtesy of Facebook's Oreo page. Same thing for Twizzlers with green and black Twizzlers candy.

A Ben 10 balloon float for the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade

A contest to be drawn into the 5th Ben 10 series, courtesy of Kellogg's and Cartoon Network

A Hallmark Christmas ornament with Ben posing and the Original Series theme song playing

A comic book series that takes place after the series finale of Omniverse

A Ben 10 edition of Monopoly

A Jell-O Jigglers mold kit which includes Lime Jell-O and a mold shaped like the Omnitrix symbol

A Complete Series DVD for Omniverse

A marathon which includes every episode from the Original Series, Alien Force, Ultimate Alien, and Omniverse

A Ben 10 panel and the voice cast (including Tara Strong) in the autographing section at the 2015 New York Comic Con

Feel free to write down your hopes for things to come.

Last edited by PeruAlonso on 24th November 2014, 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

2 Re: Ben 10 - 10th Anniversary Hopes on 24th November 2014, 12:12 am

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
PeruAlonso wrote:While we wait till we get word on whether the 10th Anniversary will happen either next year or 2016, I thought I'd list my hopes for it.

Ben 10 toys to go with either Wendy's Kids Meals or McDonald's Happy Meals

An Oreo cookie made to look like the Omnitrix symbol, courtesy of Facebook's Oreo page. Same thing for Twizzlers with green and black Twizzlers candy.

A Ben 10 balloon float for the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade

A contest to be drawn into the 5th Ben 10 series, courtesy of Kellogg's and Cartoon Network

A Hallmark Christmas ornament with Ben posing and the Original Series theme song playing

A comic book series that takes place after the series finale of Omniverse

A Ben 10 edition of Monopoly

A Jell-O Jigglers mold kit which includes Lime Jell-O and a mold shaped like the Omnitrix symbol

A Complete Series DVD for Omniverse

Feel free to write down your hopes for things to come.
I was thinking just a anniversery movie along with announcement of  a new series and video game nothing special i just want something to know that CN actually acknowledges ben 10s 10th anniversery at least a short video that shows bens best moments. I would like to see a Macy's day Ben 10 baloon though but the rest I just don't think  Cartoon Network would do that I think they like all there comedy's more but really I need another Ben 10 game

3 Re: Ben 10 - 10th Anniversary Hopes on 24th November 2014, 1:30 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber
I could see Ben 10 toys being reissued for the anniversary from the past series.

4 Re: Ben 10 - 10th Anniversary Hopes on 24th November 2014, 3:38 am

AustinHolt2022

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Another topic about the unknown future of Ben 10?

Well, regardless, I hope for an animated movie by then, if not, maybe a series will be going on by then...

5 Re: Ben 10 - 10th Anniversary Hopes on 24th November 2014, 3:43 am

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
The anniversary is over a year away so i expect them to have at least started production if not be done with the pilot by that time because it would be perfect for them to debut a new series on the 10th anniversary. What i have always wanted was a movie that would lead into the new series but tht probably wont happen.

6 Re: Ben 10 - 10th Anniversary Hopes on 24th November 2014, 4:06 am

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
Since its possible the next series will come in Fall 2015.
Then it's possible for something from the 10th anniversary to happen.
They might do what they did before Omniverse. Not Haywire stuff, but like... special stuff, maybe some new stuff from each series.
I mean Ben 10 was big on toys since OS, and by the time it was Omniverse... well it can still happen if Bandai actually tries hard, and if CN would stop trying to kick action out of the TV business.
But you never know...

7 Re: Ben 10 - 10th Anniversary Hopes on 24th November 2014, 4:29 am

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Ebomnitrix wrote:Since its possible the next series will come in Fall 2015.
They might do what they did before Omniverse. Not Haywire stuff, but like... special stuff, maybe some new stuff from each series.
I mean Ben 10 was big on toys since OS, and by the time it was Omniverse... well it can still happen if Bandai actually tries hard, and if CN would stop trying to kick action out of the TV business.
But you never know...
Yeah right now theres no Action shows on CN theres to many comedys cartoons arn't for comedy CN well at least not for you Mickey Mouse and Spongebob do it fine CN can't. Back on the subject of ben 10 i can see them having a new Ben 10 show by fall i would hope it would be before that but whatever it is what it is if it is anything the creators did say there were plans.

8 Re: Ben 10 - 10th Anniversary Hopes on 25th November 2014, 6:15 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
beczam1290 wrote:
But you never know...
Yeah right now theres no Action shows on CN theres to many comedys cartoons arn't for comedy CN well at least not for you Mickey Mouse and Spongebob do it fine CN can't. Back on the subject of ben 10 i can see them having a new Ben 10 show by fall i would hope it would be before that but whatever it is what it is if it is anything the creators did say there were plans.

What a weird position to take. Considering, well, using animation for comedy has been a thing way longer than action cartoons or whatever. And the thing is, the reason CN pushes comedy so hard is because it works, and the shows that manage to actually get a following survive. Adventure Time, Regular Show, Steven Universe, The Amazing World of Gumball...none of these shows are bad, and they each have large followings and are also critically successful. Which is not to say that the way they're avoiding action shows is a good thing, but then again...the new Transformers series is actually going to be airing in CN next year, so it's not like the network will actually be absolutely lacking as far as action goes.

Anything could happen, I guess. Far as Ben 10 related, perhaps we could see some sort of miniseries commemorating the anniversary. Perhaps...

9 Re: Ben 10 - 10th Anniversary Hopes on 25th November 2014, 11:28 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
But you never know...

What a weird position to take. Considering, well, using animation for comedy has been a thing way longer than action cartoons or whatever. And the thing is, the reason CN pushes comedy so hard is because it works, and the shows that manage to actually get a following survive. Adventure Time, Regular Show, Steven Universe, The Amazing World of Gumball...none of these shows are bad, and they each have large followings and are also critically successful. Which is not to say that the way they're avoiding action shows is a good thing, but then again...the new Transformers series is actually going to be airing in CN next year, so it's not like the network will actually be absolutely lacking as far as action goes.

Anything could happen, I guess. Far as Ben 10 related, perhaps we could see some sort of miniseries commemorating the anniversary. Perhaps...
Cartoon Network is still airing Pokemon.

10 Re: Ben 10 - 10th Anniversary Hopes on 2nd December 2014, 12:28 am

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Well probably the biggest news we've gotten it will not be announced on December 1st. Smile But seriously at least it is still gonna happen the announcement http://cheshirep.tumblr.com/post/104106930217/its-december-wheres-the-thing#notes

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum