Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The audience prefers the humor cartoons than Ben 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The audience prefers the humor cartoons than Ben 10 on 12th December 2014, 12:28 am

Gravattacker

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Adventure Time, Regular Show, Clarence, Steven Universe, Mad and Uncle Grandpa. All of these are part of this fad that is being a pop culture fan. Man, I think so ridiculous that these fools watch these shows not because they like, but because it is popular and everybody likes.
And CN leaving Ben 10, worsening the situation even more.

I'm so sad that this happened.

datdude

Plumber
Plumber
Gravattacker wrote:Adventure Time, Regular Show, Clarence, Steven Universe, Mad and Uncle Grandpa. All of these are part of this fad that is being a pop culture fan. Man, I think so ridiculous that these fools watch these shows not because they like, but because it is popular and everybody likes.

Give it time things will come around again

Let Me Tell You Something

Plumber
Plumber
It's not just demand, it's budgeting. Artstyles of shows like Adventure time and Clarence are very cost efficient and result in cheaper shows overall. Young Justice ultimately got axed because of internal Warner/TBS disputes imo but another big factor is that it cost so much to produce. Disregarding the cost it pulled in many views.

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Let Me Tell You Something wrote:It's not just demand, it's budgeting. Artstyles of shows like Adventure time and Clarence are very cost efficient and result in cheaper shows overall. Young Justice ultimately got axed because of internal Warner/TBS disputes imo but another big factor is that it cost so much to produce. Disregarding the cost it pulled in many views.
Still I think it's stupir that there is no action shows anymore I miss my action

MekongTiger

Plumber
Plumber
That will be the direction Batman: The Brave and the Bold will be going, "when" it gets revived.

SonicShane97

Human
Human
Gravattacker wrote:Adventure Time, Regular Show, Clarence, Steven Universe, Mad and Uncle Grandpa. All of these are part of this fad that is being a pop culture fan. Man, I think so ridiculous that these fools watch these shows not because they like, but because it is popular and everybody likes.

This happened when CN changed hands around 2007/2008. There was a shift in focus from action/adventure cartoons like the KND to things like Adventure time, Finn and Jake, all that bull. I hate most of CN's modern cartoons.

Gravattacker

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
SonicShane97 wrote:

This happened when CN changed hands around 2007/2008. There was a shift in focus from action/adventure cartoons like the KND to things like Adventure time, Finn and Jake, all that bull. I hate most of CN's modern cartoons.

I hate them too, I can not understand how Adventure Time , Regular Show and these other shows with poor animation style, and a bad history, managed to attract a large number of fans . But sometimes I try to understand , and I come to the conclusion that the fans are just assholes hipsters , the CN do not spend anything praticamemte producing these animations , in other words , low production cost and high profit.

SonicShane97

Human
Human
Gravattacker wrote:
SonicShane97 wrote:

I hate them too, I can not understand how Adventure Time , Regular Show and these other shows with poor animation style, and a bad history, managed to attract a large number of fans . But sometimes I try to understand , and I come to the conclusion that the fans are just assholes hipsters , the CN do not spend anything praticamemte producing these animations , in other words , low production cost and high profit.

Heres what I think. I believe that shows like Ben 10 are enjoyable for adults and teenagers because they are based on universal genres like Action Adventure and mystery. There is plenty going on in Ben 10 and this can be appreciated by adults. Same even with Codename Kids Next Door, even though the action is at a less serious scale if you know what I mean. But then you have cartoons based on humour, like Gumball and Adventure Time. Because these shows revolve around humour, the humour is specifically targeted towards kids, and that's when it puts adult viewers off. So we get random after random after random joke that boys typically between 8 and 11 find funny, whereas older people generally find it predictable and boring.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum