Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Believe In Ben 10 Campaign

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 7 of 10]

151 Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign on 8th June 2015, 9:14 pm

ultraalien


Plumber
Plumber
Ebomnitrix wrote:Look let's not ask her a million questions, just out of a thoughtful curiosty, I mean she doesn't work on the show but she does know things. But just because she does know things, doesn't mean we should ask her this stuff over and over.

Anyway, the show being comedy and action, I don't mind, I mean OV was both, but as long as it isn't TTG silly, and isn't super random, then I'm okay with it. Just as long as we're at something good.
I agree I know that man of action worked on ultimate spider-man. I can see more of a balance than omniverse.

152 Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign on 8th June 2015, 9:23 pm

CheshireP

avatar
Human
Human
Ebomnitrix wrote:Look let's not ask her a million questions, just out of a thoughtful curiosty, I mean she doesn't work on the show but she does know things. But just because she does know things, doesn't mean we should ask her this stuff over and over.

Anyway, the show being comedy and action, I don't mind, I mean OV was both, but as long as it isn't TTG silly, and isn't super random, then I'm okay with it. Just as long as we're at something good.

I don't know, man.  That friend who told me about the show being mostly comedy worked on Omniverse. And if even he doesn't like it very much, there is a chance that it's gonna be even sillier than OV. You shouldn't completely give up on the upcoming series, but I believe it'd be better not to except too much from it. Otherwise, you might be REALLY disappointed. But I guess we gotta wait and see for now.

Oh, and thanks for your kind consideration.

http://cheshirep.deviantart.com/

153 Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign on 8th June 2015, 9:35 pm

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
CheshireP wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:Look let's not ask her a million questions, just out of a thoughtful curiosty, I mean she doesn't work on the show but she does know things. But just because she does know things, doesn't mean we should ask her this stuff over and over.

Anyway, the show being comedy and action, I don't mind, I mean OV was both, but as long as it isn't TTG silly, and isn't super random, then I'm okay with it. Just as long as we're at something good.

I don't know, man.  That friend who told me about the show being mostly comedy worked on Omniverse. And if even he doesn't like it very much, there is a chance that it's gonna be even sillier than OV. You shouldn't completely give up on the upcoming series, but I believe it'd be better not to except too much from it. Otherwise, you might be REALLY disappointed. But I guess we gotta wait and see for now.

Oh, and thanks for your kind consideration.

You're welcome. I had friends on my site freak out about it being Ben 10 GO! and it took forever to get me to calm them down, in retrospect, I'm just glad Ben 10's coming back, and I hope the new aliens are just as awesome and unique as they have been lately.

154 Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign on 8th June 2015, 10:07 pm

The Omni Triforcer

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Ebomnitrix wrote:Look let's not ask her a million questions, just out of a thoughtful curiosty, I mean she doesn't work on the show but she does know things. But just because she does know things, doesn't mean we should ask her this stuff over and over.

Anyway, the show being comedy and action, I don't mind, I mean OV was both, but as long as it isn't TTG silly, and isn't super random, then I'm okay with it. Just as long as we're at something good.
Ttg is no action at all at least ben 10 reboot will have action


_________________


155 Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign on 8th June 2015, 10:12 pm

ultraalien


Plumber
Plumber
beczam1290 wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:Look let's not ask her a million questions, just out of a thoughtful curiosty, I mean she doesn't work on the show but she does know things. But just because she does know things, doesn't mean we should ask her this stuff over and over.

Anyway, the show being comedy and action, I don't mind, I mean OV was both, but as long as it isn't TTG silly, and isn't super random, then I'm okay with it. Just as long as we're at something good.
Ttg is no action at all at least ben 10 reboot will have action
I agree Teen Titans Go doesent share any continuity with the original series. Teen Titans go has little to no continuity in it.

156 Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign on 8th June 2015, 10:21 pm

The Omni Triforcer

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:Look let's not ask her a million questions, just out of a thoughtful curiosty, I mean she doesn't work on the show but she does know things. But just because she does know things, doesn't mean we should ask her this stuff over and over.

Anyway, the show being comedy and action, I don't mind, I mean OV was both, but as long as it isn't TTG silly, and isn't super random, then I'm okay with it. Just as long as we're at something good.
Ttg is no action at all at least ben 10 reboot will have action
I agree Teen Titans Go doesent share any continuity with the original series.  Teen Titans go has little to no continuity in it.
This being a reboot means it will be like that to but at least theres action and with Moa and generator rex staff working on this i have no doubt it will be good


_________________


157 Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign on 8th June 2015, 10:56 pm

ultraalien


Plumber
Plumber
beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:Look let's not ask her a million questions, just out of a thoughtful curiosty, I mean she doesn't work on the show but she does know things. But just because she does know things, doesn't mean we should ask her this stuff over and over.

Anyway, the show being comedy and action, I don't mind, I mean OV was both, but as long as it isn't TTG silly, and isn't super random, then I'm okay with it. Just as long as we're at something good.
Ttg is no action at all at least ben 10 reboot will have action
I agree Teen Titans Go doesent share any continuity with the original series.  Teen Titans go has little to no continuity in it.
This being a reboot means it will be like that to but at least theres action and with Moa and generator rex staff working on this i have no doubt it will be good
Also in teen titans go the episodes are self-contained.

158 Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign on 8th June 2015, 11:12 pm

The Omni Triforcer

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:Look let's not ask her a million questions, just out of a thoughtful curiosty, I mean she doesn't work on the show but she does know things. But just because she does know things, doesn't mean we should ask her this stuff over and over.

Anyway, the show being comedy and action, I don't mind, I mean OV was both, but as long as it isn't TTG silly, and isn't super random, then I'm okay with it. Just as long as we're at something good.
Ttg is no action at all at least ben 10 reboot will have action
I agree Teen Titans Go doesent share any continuity with the original series.  Teen Titans go has little to no continuity in it.
This being a reboot means it will be like that to but at least theres action and with Moa and generator rex staff working on this i have no doubt it will be good
Also in teen titans go the episodes are self-contained.
Thats true and hey its called man of action for a reason


_________________


159 Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign on 8th June 2015, 11:22 pm

ultraalien


Plumber
Plumber
beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:Look let's not ask her a million questions, just out of a thoughtful curiosty, I mean she doesn't work on the show but she does know things. But just because she does know things, doesn't mean we should ask her this stuff over and over.

Anyway, the show being comedy and action, I don't mind, I mean OV was both, but as long as it isn't TTG silly, and isn't super random, then I'm okay with it. Just as long as we're at something good.
Ttg is no action at all at least ben 10 reboot will have action
I agree Teen Titans Go doesent share any continuity with the original series.  Teen Titans go has little to no continuity in it.
This being a reboot means it will be like that to but at least theres action and with Moa and generator rex staff working on this i have no doubt it will be good
Also in teen titans go the episodes are self-contained.
Thats true and hey its called man of action for a reason
Since this new Ben 10 series follows the plot of the original series I doubt we will see characters from Alien Fore, Ultimate Alien and Omniverse for a long time.

160 Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign on 8th June 2015, 11:38 pm

The Omni Triforcer

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:Look let's not ask her a million questions, just out of a thoughtful curiosty, I mean she doesn't work on the show but she does know things. But just because she does know things, doesn't mean we should ask her this stuff over and over.

Anyway, the show being comedy and action, I don't mind, I mean OV was both, but as long as it isn't TTG silly, and isn't super random, then I'm okay with it. Just as long as we're at something good.
Ttg is no action at all at least ben 10 reboot will have action
I agree Teen Titans Go doesent share any continuity with the original series.  Teen Titans go has little to no continuity in it.
This being a reboot means it will be like that to but at least theres action and with Moa and generator rex staff working on this i have no doubt it will be good
Also in teen titans go the episodes are self-contained.
Thats true and hey its called man of action for a reason
Since this new Ben 10 series follows the plot of the original series I doubt we will see characters from Alien Fore, Ultimate Alien and Omniverse for a long time.
We could see some af ua ov aliens maybe feedback and clockwork


_________________


161 Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign on 8th June 2015, 11:40 pm

ultraalien


Plumber
Plumber
beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:Look let's not ask her a million questions, just out of a thoughtful curiosty, I mean she doesn't work on the show but she does know things. But just because she does know things, doesn't mean we should ask her this stuff over and over.

Anyway, the show being comedy and action, I don't mind, I mean OV was both, but as long as it isn't TTG silly, and isn't super random, then I'm okay with it. Just as long as we're at something good.
Ttg is no action at all at least ben 10 reboot will have action
I agree Teen Titans Go doesent share any continuity with the original series.  Teen Titans go has little to no continuity in it.
This being a reboot means it will be like that to but at least theres action and with Moa and generator rex staff working on this i have no doubt it will be good
Also in teen titans go the episodes are self-contained.
Thats true and hey its called man of action for a reason
Since this new Ben 10 series follows the plot of the original series I doubt we will see characters from Alien Fore, Ultimate Alien and Omniverse for a long time.
We could see some af ua ov aliens maybe feedback and clockwork
You do have some point Ben obtain feedback when he was ten before his debut in a flashback.

162 Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign on 8th June 2015, 11:44 pm

Let Me Tell You Something

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
This Ben can obtain whatever alien whenever. Expect popular aliens like Heatblast to return along with a slew of new ones.

163 Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign on 8th June 2015, 11:49 pm

The Omni Triforcer

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Let Me Tell You Something wrote:This Ben can obtain whatever alien whenever. Expect popular aliens like Heatblast to return along with a slew of new ones.
Yeah and the fact that the ov aliens were never locked in the omnitrix gives point to this also this is a alternate universe theres no telling what 10 aliens he will get who knows cannonbolt could be one of the original 10 also ben 23 had a bunch of afua and ov aliens with the prototype omnitrix so why cant this new ben


_________________


164 Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign on 8th June 2015, 11:59 pm

Let Me Tell You Something

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Just going to take a guess at the returning/early returning aliens:
-Heatblast
-Upgrade
-Diamondhead
-Ripjaws
-Humungousaur
-Rath
-Feedback

I expect it to skew towards the classic OS aliens and for 50% or more to be new aliens.

165 Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign on 9th June 2015, 12:26 am

The Omni Triforcer

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Let Me Tell You Something wrote:Just going to take a guess at the returning/early returning aliens:
-Heatblast
-Upgrade
-Diamondhead
-Ripjaws
-Humungousaur
-Rath
-Feedback

I expect it to skew towards the classic OS aliens and for 50% or more to be new aliens.
I can see upchuck being shown


_________________


166 Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign on 9th June 2015, 1:25 am

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
Let Me Tell You Something wrote:Just going to take a guess at the returning/early returning aliens:
-Heatblast
-Upgrade
-Diamondhead
-Ripjaws
-Humungousaur
-Rath
-Feedback

I expect it to skew towards the classic OS aliens and for 50% or more to be new aliens.
I can see Four Arms and XLR8 coming back, it's mainly OS aliens I can see Ben obtaining first. Plus we got a lot of new aliens showing up too, so its going to be a shocker to us all. The only alien I doubt we'll see coming back is Ripjaws. With the 10 on Ben's shirt, it makes me think Echo Echo's going to come back

167 Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign on 9th June 2015, 1:31 am

ultraalien


Plumber
Plumber
Ebomnitrix wrote:
Let Me Tell You Something wrote:Just going to take a guess at the returning/early returning aliens:
-Heatblast
-Upgrade
-Diamondhead
-Ripjaws
-Humungousaur
-Rath
-Feedback

I expect it to skew towards the classic OS aliens and for 50% or more to be new aliens.
I can see Four Arms and XLR8 coming back, it's mainly OS aliens I can see Ben obtaining first. Plus we got a lot of new aliens showing up too, so its going to be a shocker to us all. The only alien I doubt we'll see coming back is Ripjaws. With the 10 on Ben's shirt, it makes me think Echo Echo's going to come back
I am not sure if Echo Echo would come back in any time soon should the reboot follow any of the previous continuity.

168 Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign on 9th June 2015, 1:46 am

The Omni Triforcer

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
ultraalien wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:
Let Me Tell You Something wrote:Just going to take a guess at the returning/early returning aliens:
-Heatblast
-Upgrade
-Diamondhead
-Ripjaws
-Humungousaur
-Rath
-Feedback

I expect it to skew towards the classic OS aliens and for 50% or more to be new aliens.
I can see Four Arms and XLR8 coming back, it's mainly OS aliens I can see Ben obtaining first. Plus we got a lot of new aliens showing up too, so its going to be a shocker to us all. The only alien I doubt we'll see coming back is Ripjaws. With the 10 on Ben's shirt, it makes me think Echo Echo's going to come back
I am not sure if Echo Echo would come back in any time soon should the reboot follow any of the previous continuity.
It probably wont this is its own timeline and thus will have different events in that timeline aliens being unlocked before they were in the main timeline who knows maybe feedback if he shows up wont be locked by malware. Also i just wondered will this be the prime/main timeline or will the other timeline still be the main one


_________________


169 Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign on 9th June 2015, 2:18 am

ultraalien


Plumber
Plumber
I just learned from Ben 10 club that the image we saw of Ben is not the final one.

170 Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign on 9th June 2015, 2:27 am

The Omni Triforcer

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
ultraalien wrote:I just learned from Ben 10 club that the image we saw of Ben is not the final one.
As we all give a big gasp of relief i say i wonder what the art style will be


_________________


171 Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign on 9th June 2015, 5:49 am

TrustMeImBlue

avatar
Will be incredibly disappointed if it turns out to be like Teen Titans Go, the smart thing CN should have done was hire Greg Weisman (writer of Ben 10,000) and create a Ben 10,000 series. With the fan success of Spectacular Spider Man and Young Justice, i could have imagined a much grander Ben 10 series that would have hopefully not been cancelled. But unfortunately CN really wants to dumb things down for the kids, idiots.

172 Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign on 9th June 2015, 6:42 am

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
ultraalien wrote:I just learned from Ben 10 club that the image we saw of Ben is not the final one.
Thank the all spark... I hope they atleast keep the eyes, AND FIX BEN'S HAIR! I don't mind him going neon, but DON'T MAKE BEN'S HAIR SPIKEY OR SHORT, and please improve that Omnitrix...

173 Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign on 9th June 2015, 7:13 am

Let Me Tell You Something

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
According to what source is it not the final version? I mean, it's apparently not airing for a year and a half and OV went through a slight shift in Ben's design as well, so eh.

174 Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign on 9th June 2015, 7:25 am

Guest


Guest
Let Me Tell You Something wrote:According to what source is it not the final version? I mean, it's apparently not airing for a year and a half and OV went through a slight shift in Ben's design as well, so eh.

First of all, they have to change the position of the Omnitrix button, so it's definitely not the final version. Very Happy

175 Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign on 9th June 2015, 7:32 am

MekongTiger

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
TrustMeImBlue wrote:Will be incredibly disappointed if it turns out to be like Teen Titans Go, the smart thing CN should have done was hire Greg Weisman  (writer of Ben 10,000) and create a Ben 10,000 series. With the fan success of Spectacular Spider Man and Young Justice, i could have imagined a much grander Ben 10 series that would have hopefully not been cancelled. But unfortunately CN really wants to dumb things down for the kids, idiots.

Don't forget action cartoons were made to sell toys.

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum