You are not connected. Please login or register

Believe In Ben 10 Campaign

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 9 of 10]

201 Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign on 10th June 2015, 10:33 pm

Let Me Tell You Something

Plumber
Plumber
ntkyeung wrote:If Cartoon Network is still more interested in doing comedy shows, they would have already revived Batman: Brave and the Bold by now.
I hope you know this really doesn't make sense.

202 Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign on 10th June 2015, 10:36 pm

MekongTiger

Plumber
Plumber
Let Me Tell You Something wrote:
ntkyeung wrote:If Cartoon Network is still more interested in doing comedy shows, they would have already revived Batman: Brave and the Bold by now.

Brave and the Bold IS technically a comedy.

Last edited by ntkyeung on 10th June 2015, 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

203 Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign on 10th June 2015, 10:41 pm

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
ntkyeung wrote:
Brave and the Bold IS a comedy.
Not really

204 Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign on 10th June 2015, 10:55 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber
beczam1290 wrote:
ntkyeung wrote:
Not really
Batman the brave and the bold were created by Warner Brothers. animated shows usually stopped at 52 as a standard.

205 Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign on 10th June 2015, 10:59 pm

MekongTiger

Plumber
Plumber
beczam1290 wrote:
ntkyeung wrote:
Not really

Let me tell you this then: I have started buying Batman Unlimited movies for two reasons: In protest against the cancellation of Brave and the Bold and when I found out that Yuri Lowenthal is voicing Red Robin, I was nearly done with Ben 10.

You could easily do a comedy show set in the Brave and the Bold universe.

206 Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign on 10th June 2015, 11:10 pm

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
ntkyeung wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
ntkyeung wrote:
Not really

Let me tell you this then: I have started buying Batman Unlimited movies for two reasons: In protest against the cancellation of Brave and the Bold and when I found out that Yuri Lowenthal is voicing Red Robin, I was nearly done with Ben 10.

You could easily do a comedy show set in the Brave and the Bold universe.
First of all Yuri Lowenthal voices many people why would you stop watching ben 10 because he voices another character? And you could do a comedy in brave and bold universe but brave and bold wasnt a comedy

207 Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign on 10th June 2015, 11:19 pm

MekongTiger

Plumber
Plumber
beczam1290 wrote:First of all Yuri Lowenthal voices many people why would you stop watching ben 10 because he voices another character? And you could do a comedy in brave and bold universe but brave and bold wasnt a comedy

This was back before the Ben 10 reboot was announced and there was still no official announcement on a Lucky Girl series meaning I was done with Ben 10.

I'm not going to argue whether or not Brave and the Bold is a comedy. I still strongly believe Brave and the Bold deserves a comedy show revival.

208 Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign on 11th June 2015, 7:16 am

Plumber
Plumber
Put simply, the chances of a BatB revival is basically 0%. If/when a Batman animated series is brought back it will, yet again, be a new iteration.

209 Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign on 11th June 2015, 7:26 pm

MekongTiger

Plumber
Plumber
Let Me Tell You Something wrote:Put simply, the chances of a BatB revival is basically 0%. If/when a Batman animated series is brought back it will, yet again, be a new iteration.

Unless it's a Justice League International comedy spin-off show. I refuse to believe Brave and the Bold is dead! End of Story!

210 Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign on 12th June 2015, 3:32 pm

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Idont. Know why but bens new design kinda looks like the characters from splatoon minus the squid parts

211 Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign on 12th June 2015, 7:52 pm

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
I did just have a thought, I wouldn't mind of the reboot becomes like Phineas and Ferb (Without the songs).
That would make me absolutely love the new series.

212 Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign on 13th June 2015, 12:14 am

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Ebomnitrix wrote:I did just have a thought, I wouldn't mind of the reboot becomes like Phineas and Ferb (Without the songs).
That would make me absolutely love the new series.
Eh id like a little more action then that the only action in that show is agent p vs doofinsmirtz and even then it is supposed to be comedic Ben 10 can be a little bit comedy is always has been but i want it to be serious when it needs to be totally unrelated but i hope they change the omnitrix design not much detail in it

213 Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign on 14th June 2015, 3:57 am

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Do you guys think we will get some more info at comic con?

214 Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign on 14th June 2015, 7:03 am

MekongTiger

Plumber
Plumber
beczam1290 wrote:Do you guys think we will get some more info at comic con?

I will be meeting John DiMaggio this week.

215 Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign on 14th June 2015, 10:30 am

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
ntkyeung wrote:

Oh ask him questions please

216 Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign on 15th June 2015, 6:42 pm

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
ntkyeung wrote:

When exactly are you meeting him?

217 Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign on 15th June 2015, 8:11 pm

MekongTiger

Plumber
Plumber
beczam1290 wrote:When exactly are you meeting him?

This weekend, But the only Ben 10 question I'm asking him is when will Lucky Girl get her own series.

218 Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign on 15th June 2015, 9:37 pm

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
ntkyeung wrote:

This weekend, But the only Ben 10 question I'm asking him is when will Lucky Girl get her own series.
So no ben 10 questions whatever but how will he know about lucky girl hes just a va and who knows if he will even be in the show

219 Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign on 17th June 2015, 3:24 pm

Plumber
Plumber
ntkyeung wrote:

Hey I'm just going to recommend using that question to ask about his experience in voice acting on Ben 10 because there's no such show in production and a voice actor neither knows about this stuff unless they're recording and has no permission to mention a show they're working on that isn't made publicly aware.

220 Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign on 17th June 2015, 8:08 pm

MekongTiger

Plumber
Plumber
Let Me Tell You Something wrote:Hey I'm just going to recommend using that question to ask about his experience in voice acting on Ben 10 because there's no such show in production and a voice actor neither knows about this stuff unless they're recording and has no permission to mention a show they're working on that isn't made publicly aware.

Voice actors go to conventions because they want to get feedback from the fans. I'm still asking John DiMaggio about that Lucky Girl series because I want Ashley Johnson to reprise her and that I want Troy Baker to voice villains on her show. Even if I don't get an indirect answer I want, John might say something funny about my question and talk about working with Ashley and Troy. I go for questions that rarely get asked.

221 Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign on 17th June 2015, 10:14 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister

222 Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign on 17th June 2015, 11:22 pm

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Its true that they might not have started casting but as with most reboots including the powerpuff girls they will probably recast the main characters to make it feel new

223 Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign on 18th June 2015, 12:33 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber
beczam1290 wrote:
Its true that they might not have started casting but as with most reboots including the powerpuff girls they will probably recast the main characters to make it feel new
If I recall production will start in the fall so voices may not have started voice casting yet.

224 Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign on 18th June 2015, 1:35 am

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
Ow, Grandpa Max is going to have a lame voice then, changing the voice of certain characters never seem right, I mean to change the voice of a child respectively has its points, but it wouldn't feel right without Paul Eiding voicing Max.

225 Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign on 18th June 2015, 1:37 am

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Ebomnitrix wrote:Ow, Grandpa Max is going to have a lame voice then, changing the voice of certain characters never seem right, I mean to change the voice of a child respectively has its points, but it wouldn't feel right without Paul Eiding voicing Max.
Its a reboot they almost always recast for a reboot

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum