In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Original Series vs the newer ones

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Original Series vs the newer ones on 3rd February 2015, 10:40 pm

SonicShane97

Human
Human
Right now I'm in the middle of Season 3 of Ben 10, the original series.
I think that the show gets much better once season 1 ends. This is partly to do with Ben's increased proficiency at handling the omnitrix, because I got quite sick and tired of him getting served all the time in Season 1. But anyway......
I thought Ben unlocking the master control of the omnitrix was really awesome. He really badly schooled Vilgax and Kevin, so I think that shows an inkling of the omnitrix's real power early on. Just asking, seeing as later on in the series I am assuming that Ben and the rest of them become more powerful, Is Vilgax a pretty weak villain in comparison? A bit like Orochimaru in Naruto?
And what do you guys think is better, the original series or Omniverse and Ultimate Alien?
Also, is it true that Kevin becomes good later on? That's one thing I remember about the newer series.

2 Re: Original Series vs the newer ones on 4th February 2015, 1:54 am

datdude

Plumber
Plumber
SonicShane97 wrote:Right now I'm in the middle of Season 3 of Ben 10, the original series.
I think that the show gets much better once season 1 ends. This is partly to do with Ben's increased proficiency at handling the omnitrix, because I got quite sick and tired of him getting served all the time in Season 1. But anyway......
I thought Ben unlocking the master control of the omnitrix was really awesome. He really badly schooled Vilgax and Kevin, so I think that shows an inkling of the omnitrix's real power early on. Just asking, seeing as later on in the series I am assuming that Ben and the rest of them become more powerful, Is Vilgax a pretty weak villain in comparison? A bit like Orochimaru in Naruto?
And what do you guys think is better, the original series or Omniverse and Ultimate Alien?
Also, is it true that Kevin becomes good later on? That's one thing I remember about the newer series.

I like af the best myself

http://boldpueblo.com/users/kynn/private/Dwayne-Comic-02.jpg

This just kind of says is all now doesn't it.

3 Re: Original Series vs the newer ones on 4th February 2015, 7:19 am

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber
SonicShane97 wrote:Right now I'm in the middle of Season 3 of Ben 10, the original series.
To answer all of your questions...

No, while Vilgax doesn't appear as often in the seceding series, Vilgax remains one of Ben's stronger foes, appearing in a lot of the bigger arcs. Just as Ben and his team grow more powerful, Vilgax is also finding new ways to gain power.

I enjoyed the OS and I think that it is my favorite due to the nostalgia factor. However, there are differing opinions on which series is the best and I think that you will just have to decide which one you like for yourself.

In a word, yes. Although Kevin sometimes slips into his darker ways, ultimately he is a good guy who will always have Ben's back.

Well, there you go! I'm glad to see that you like what you've seen so far and I hope you continue to enjoy the series as much as the rest of us have!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum