Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CN Upfront 2015, last hope of what's next for Ben 10?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Let Me Tell You Something

Plumber
Plumber
Ben 10 has always been seen as a boy's show. It had good ratings, but that and its focus on action was reason enough to end it I guess.

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Let Me Tell You Something wrote:Ben 10 has always been seen as a boy's show. It had good ratings, but that and its focus on action was reason enough to end it I guess.
Action is the reason it should stay what the heck cn

MekongTiger

Plumber
Plumber
Ebomnitrix wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:Its wednsday anyone hear anything
Yeah... Ben 10's not coming back... CN's Upfront is the same, and as for Boomerang, only the shows we've been hearing about over and over are going over there. (Wabbit, Scooby Doo, etc)
The only really new thing CN announced is Sonic Boom getting a later time-slot so more people have a chance to watch it.
But as far as anything else goes... CN has given up on Ben 10.

Link please. Other than that, I will be meeting John DiMaggio in June.

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
ntkyeung wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:Its wednsday anyone hear anything
Yeah... Ben 10's not coming back... CN's Upfront is the same, and as for Boomerang, only the shows we've been hearing about over and over are going over there. (Wabbit, Scooby Doo, etc)
The only really new thing CN announced is Sonic Boom getting a later time-slot so more people have a chance to watch it.
But as far as anything else goes... CN has given up on Ben 10.

Link please. Other than that, I will be meeting John DiMaggio in June.
Look it up on Google, there are hundreds of articles without Ben 10 on that list.

MekongTiger

Plumber
Plumber
Ebomnitrix wrote:Look it up on Google, there are hundreds of articles without Ben 10 on that list.

All the articles I've found at the moment are old. But at least John DiMaggio is coming to my city in June.

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
ntkyeung wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:Look it up on Google, there are hundreds of articles without Ben 10 on that list.

All the articles I've found at the moment are old. But at least John DiMaggio is coming to my city in June.
Well that's good for you, but I've given up on hoping for anything to come out and happen, if something happens then it will be very unexpected but with everything that's been happening the past few months, I give up on anything happening. And if anything does, it won't be for 10-20 years when attempted failed reboot of Ben 10 happens just like a bunch of other shows made in the past... 3 years (Thundercats for example, loved it by the way.)

MekongTiger

Plumber
Plumber
Ebomnitrix wrote:Well that's good for you, but I've given up on hoping for anything to come out and happen, if something happens then it will be very unexpected but with everything that's been happening the past few months, I give up on anything happening. And if anything does, it won't be for 10-20 years when attempted failed reboot of Ben 10 happens just like a bunch of other shows made in the past... 3 years (Thundercats for example, loved it by the way.)

The reason why I brought up John DiMaggio is because I will be talking to him about Ben 10 on that day, but I choose what topic I want to talk about.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum