Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

GALACTIC KIDS NEXT DOOR, A FUTURE POSSIBLE SEQUEL?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
In the past 24 hours, there has been pictures shown all over the internet, and a storyboard-teaser revealing that there may... just may... be a sequel?

Are you as stoked about it as I am?

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Ebomnitrix wrote:In the past 24 hours, there has been pictures shown all over the internet, and a storyboard-teaser revealing that there may... just may... be a sequel?

Are you as stoked about it as I am?

Oh, this sounds amazing!

ultraalien


Plumber
Plumber
Sebastian13 wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:In the past 24 hours, there has been pictures shown all over the internet, and a storyboard-teaser revealing that there may... just may... be a sequel?

Are you as stoked about it as I am?

Oh, this sounds amazing!
There hasn't been any new episodes of Kids Next Door in 7 years. The last time a new episode aired was in 2008. I hardly believe it.

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
2008? That doesn't sound far away at all. Or I'm getting old.

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
Sebastian13 wrote:2008? That doesn't sound far away at all. Or I'm getting old.
Trust me, you are not the only one... but it has been 7 years... damn...

jesse220


Human
Human
A new Kids Next Door show?

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum