In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Order of the Forever Knights thoughts

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Order of the Forever Knights thoughts on 2nd September 2015, 9:56 am

The Voice

Plumber
Plumber
Pretty straight forward, your thoughts and options on The Forever Knights past, present and future. Also share if you do a favorite knight of yours and why, I thought this would be a nice focus on things.

2 Re: The Order of the Forever Knights thoughts on 4th September 2015, 4:04 am

AleSir19

Plumber
Plumber
Well "The Forever Knights" were my favorite villains of all, what they became in Alien Force was awfull and stupid, but for me Ultimate Alien make a good work reworking the past crap we get and Omniverse make a even better work creating two amazing episodes, were we not only get good combacks but also we get the moral sense of this organization and their members shinning and being the spotlight of the episodes.

For me the original series did an awesome work creating this villains, who are not only interesting and scary, but also mysterious, the designs of the characters like Enoch and his soldiers were awesome and later the design of the Forever Knight Ninja and Driscoll was even better.

The story of this characters and his way to act makes them even more scary.

But in Alien Force for me it was stupid, the dragon hunt was not sense, because before this were the more smart group of people in earth that search and collect alien technology, but also were mysterious and have goals.

In Alien Force they always look out of place and look like a bad reboot or copy of the old character, they become cliches and predictable characters. The only thing i believe was good was the design of the suit of the Knights, because they lost everything else, the logo, they lost Driscoll and Enoch, i dont know.

In Ultimate Alien i believe this characters became something else, after the insult of have this characters be the slave of Argit to steal pizza (i will kill the motherfucker who wrote that episode) and to have Jimmy talking with a Knight through webcam (even more stupid? i dont know), we finally get something good.

I can say the origin story that Ultimate Alien give to us, was amazing, they find the way to remake and reboot their own mistakes, after saying that Patrick was the only true Forever King they change that, i have to say David McDermott (The writer of "The Purge") thank you.

I Really like how in Ultimate Alien they finally explain that the organization go to hell after Sir George "dead" and that through time to time new factions of the same organization were create, some were more stupid and not sense than the before.

The only thing i dont like it, was that Azmuth make the alien technology look like a sword, why? I dont understand, why he cant make a alien technology weapon that adapts to the weapons of his user, something like upgrade.

Whatever, Diagon was even better, the design was cliche? Yes, but was ok. I like this Arc and this story.

Omniverse in two episodes make something better than Alien Force and later bring to us, Chadwick and Sir Morton again with a nice explanation of how the organization survive.

I love this characters, my favorite episodes will be forever the original ones, the design of the Knights in Alien Force i believe are some of the best designs in all the series (that says a lot) and the only good part of this characters in Alien Force, the last Arc in Ultimate Alien and the story of Diagon are some of the best episodes of Ultimate Alien and Ben 10, the two episodes of this characters in Omniverse are some of the best Ben 10 episodes too.

Of course the original design and Enoch are my favorite, but Omniverse win my heart with the design and story, but Ultimate Alien bring back and to another level the old mysterious and interesting story begin the Knights.

3 Re: The Order of the Forever Knights thoughts on 4th September 2015, 10:25 am

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
AleSIr19 wrote:Well "The Forever Knights" were my favorite villains of all, what they became in Alien Force was awfull and stupid, but for me Ultimate Alien make a good work reworking the past crap we get and Omniverse make a even better work creating two amazing episodes, were we not only get good combacks but also we get the moral sense of this organization and their members shinning and being the spotlight of the episodes.

For me the original series did an awesome work creating this villains, who are not only interesting and scary, but also mysterious, the designs of the characters like Enoch and his soldiers were awesome and later the design of the Forever Knight Ninja and Driscoll was even better.

The story of this characters and his way to act makes them even more scary.

But in Alien Force for me it was stupid, the dragon hunt was not sense, because before this were the more smart group of people in earth that search and collect alien technology, but also were mysterious and have goals.

In Alien Force they always look out of place and look like a bad reboot or copy of the old character, they become cliches and predictable characters. The only thing i believe was good was the design of the suit of the Knights, because they lost everything else, the logo, they lost Driscoll and Enoch, i dont know.

In Ultimate Alien i believe this characters became something else, after the insult of have this characters be the slave of Argit to steal pizza (i will kill the motherfucker who wrote that episode) and to have Jimmy talking with a Knight through webcam (even more stupid? i dont know), we finally get something good.

I can say the origin story that Ultimate Alien give to us, was amazing, they find the way to remake and reboot their own mistakes, after saying that Patrick was the only true Forever King they change that, i have to say David McDermott (The writer of "The Purge") thank you.

I Really like how in Ultimate Alien they finally explain that the organization go to hell after Sir George "dead" and that through time to time new factions of the same organization were create, some were more stupid and not sense than the before.

The only thing i dont like it, was that Azmuth make the alien technology look like a sword, why? I dont understand, why he cant make a alien technology weapon that adapts to the weapons of his user, something like upgrade.

Whatever, Diagon was even better, the design was cliche? Yes, but was ok. I like this Arc and this story.

Omniverse in two episodes make something better than Alien Force and later bring to us, Chadwick and Sir Morton again with a nice explanation of how the organization survive.

I love this characters, my favorite episodes will be forever the original ones, the design of the Knights in Alien Force i believe are some of the best designs in all the series (that says a lot) and the only good part of this characters in Alien Force, the last Arc in Ultimate Alien and the story of Diagon are some of the best episodes of Ultimate Alien and Ben 10, the two episodes of this characters in Omniverse are some of the best Ben 10 episodes too.

Of course the original design and Enoch are my favorite, but Omniverse win my heart with the design and story, but Ultimate Alien bring back and to another level the old mysterious and interesting story begin the Knights.
First off language this is a kid show after all but i totally agree with you i loved the forever knights they were that secret organization that every superhero show needs

4 Re: The Order of the Forever Knights thoughts on 4th September 2015, 2:17 pm

The Voice

Plumber
Plumber
[/quote]
First off language this is a kid show after all but i totally agree with you i loved the forever knights they were that secret organization that every superhero show needs[/quote]

I agree with you Omnitriforcer, they are that force that was medieval in modern times but also adapted to modern and alien technology. A force to be reckoned with in any superhero show. Also I wondered how many aliens they killed during The Purge? According to Gwen a good portion of Earth's aliens had disappeared.

5 Re: The Order of the Forever Knights thoughts on 11th September 2015, 10:32 pm

Let Me Tell You Something

Plumber
Plumber
Too ambiguous in OS, too bland in AF, too tired in UA, too small in OV. That said I do enjoy the organization, not sure which iteration is my favorite.

6 Re: The Order of the Forever Knights thoughts on 11th September 2015, 11:03 pm

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Let Me Tell You Something wrote:Too ambiguous in OS, too bland in AF, too tired in UA, too small in OV. That said I do enjoy the organization, not sure which iteration is my favorite.

Lol i like how it grew in af/ua just for most of its members to die in ov

7 Re: The Order of the Forever Knights thoughts on 12th September 2015, 1:27 am

The Voice

Plumber
Plumber
It's never explained in UA why Conner was wearing an eyepatch.

8 Re: The Order of the Forever Knights thoughts on 15th September 2015, 10:17 am

AleSir19

Plumber
Plumber
Omnitriforcer wrote:
Let Me Tell You Something wrote:Too ambiguous in OS, too bland in AF, too tired in UA, too small in OV. That said I do enjoy the organization, not sure which iteration is my favorite.

Lol i like how it grew in af/ua just for most of its members to die in ov

They doesnt die in Omniverse, the problem was Omniverse creative team would had to breack the chronology of the franchise (Like Alien Force did without any respect) and present things without a lot of explanation, because the Forever Knights never were plan to be a big part of Omniverse and alredy had they own big arc before so it wasnt the right thing to do.

All the Forever Knights were kill in Ultimate Alien, thanks to Ultimate Alien and because of Ultimate Alien, have that in mind.

Even then, that never stop Omniverse from making two of the best Forever Knights episodes playing with the morality and message.

9 Re: The Order of the Forever Knights thoughts on 15th September 2015, 10:21 am

AleSir19

Plumber
Plumber

For i would say and add:

Too ambiguous and mysterious in OS, too bland, disjointed and nonsense in AF, too tired, expand and even cliche in UA, too small, but good in OV.

I would say my favorite is OS and OV, of course i love Enoch but OV make from zero a great character from the cookey cutter Chadwick of AF.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum