jesse220 wrote:Looks like there is hope for Ben 10
Yeah should see the artwork dont know how i feel about it

Looks awesome
Really? Lot of people dont like it i think its ok

127 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 29th August 2015, 2:15 am

The Voice

Plumber
Plumber
There is nothing left to say, Omniverse destroyed the Ben 10 I loved it was a disgrace to Ben 10, a lot of people I know as long time fans are walking away with this reboot and I might too if I haven't already. I don't care if Man of Action is working on it, as far as I am concerned Ben 10 ended with UA.

128 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 29th August 2015, 5:12 am

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
The Voice wrote:There is nothing left to say, Omniverse destroyed the Ben 10 I loved it was a disgrace to Ben 10, a lot of people I know as long time fans are walking away with this reboot and I might too if I haven't already. I don't care if Man of Action is working on it, as far as I am concerned Ben 10 ended with UA.
Still giving this series the benfit of the doubt

129 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 29th August 2015, 1:19 pm

The Voice

Plumber
Plumber
You'll be waiting awhile, if you live in the US that is. Cartoon Network International in the fall of 2016 and in North America in 2017.

130 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 29th August 2015, 2:04 pm

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
The Voice wrote:You'll be waiting awhile, if you live in the US that is. Cartoon Network International in the fall of 2016 and in North America in 2017.
so its not like i cant wait to see it i hope its good but i can wait

131 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 29th August 2015, 8:48 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber
beczam1290 wrote:
The Voice wrote:You'll be waiting awhile, if you live in the US that is. Cartoon Network International in the fall of 2016 and in North America in 2017.
We may get it online before we see it on television in North America.

132 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 29th August 2015, 8:50 pm

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
i am absolutely sure that will happen episodes always leak in fact i'm counting on it since i don't want to wait till 2017

133 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 30th August 2015, 1:39 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber
beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
i am absolutely sure that will happen episodes always leak in fact i'm counting on it since i don't want to wait till 2017
Something cartoon network should consider. I don't believe having episodes premiering internationally in 2016 and 2017 for North America a good idea.

134 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 30th August 2015, 2:18 am

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
Something cartoon network should consider. I don't believe having episodes premiering internationally in 2016 and 2017 for North America a good idea.
honestly its kinda dumb that we get it so much later then everyone else considering that ben 10 is an american franchise after all

135 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 30th August 2015, 2:24 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber
beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
honestly its kinda dumb that we get it so much later then everyone else considering that ben 10 is an american franchise after all
Such an action can hurt cartoon network with online piracy.

136 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 30th August 2015, 2:34 am

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
Such an action can hurt cartoon network with online piracy.
Cartoon network is already hurt with all the dumb shows they have on know i was just reading an article the reason they canceled young justice and green lantern the animated series was its lack of humor and seriousness i mean really thats what i love in a show the action the humor ok little drops of humor is ok pnce in while and even omniverse i was fine with the humor in that but not a humor oriented show.

137 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 30th August 2015, 5:47 am

The Voice

Plumber
Plumber
I contacted Man of Action's publicist a week or two ago, she said "They have been working on it for months already." And "I suspect that bringing Man of Action back was meant to please the older BEN 10 fans! No one cares about BEN 10 more than Man of Action, it's their creation and their baby." etc, etc. But even with all the reassuring responses I can not accept this reboot. Omniverse made me mad to no end, this reboot just makes me feel sick to my stomach.

138 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 30th August 2015, 6:28 am

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
Well we're not getting a fifth series any time in the future, and we're just going to have this accept this Reboot whether we like it or not. But don't come on and tell us that the reboot's going to be horrible, a waste of time and stating that we shouldn't like it because of your opinion. Some of us still have hope for Ben 10 whose continued to watch it all the way through Omniverse. So it's that hope that we have for the reboot, and none of know anything about it, so it might be better, it might be worse, we just have to wait and see.

But don't expect Ben 10 to continue to be like how it was like in the Original Series or UAF, because Ben 10 is never going to be like that again and we as the fans are just going to have to accept that and support it. Whether for better or worse, and I liked Omniverse because I looked passed its animation style and other stuff, and I thought the numerous ideas they brought were great, despite some things shouldn't of ever happened (From Hedorium to Eternity as an example, it ruined AF for me), but still it was a series worth watching to this date, but that's just my opinion.

Fact of the matter is, if you're going to complain about Ben 10 or how bad Ben 10 is now or is going to be (for you), then why are you even on here? This is a site for fans of Ben 10 and the past support of Dwayne McDuffie and his work, not to complain about it's work over and over and just make us hate it. Not that I'm trying to offend you "The Voice", and yes we all have opinions but sometimes its best to keep some of it to yourself because it could offend others, especially to those who like it or the newer fans, I'm just saying.

139 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 30th August 2015, 6:50 am

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Ebomnitrix wrote:Well we're not getting a fifth series any time in the future, and we're just going to have this accept this Reboot whether we like it or not. But don't come on and tell us that the reboot's going to be horrible, a waste of time and stating that we shouldn't like it because of your opinion. Some of us still have hope for Ben 10 whose continued to watch it all the way through Omniverse. So it's that hope that we have for the reboot, and none of know anything about it, so it might be better, it might be worse, we just have to wait and see.

But don't expect Ben 10 to continue to be like how it was like in the Original Series or UAF, because Ben 10 is never going to be like that again and we as the fans are just going to have to accept that and support it. Whether for better or worse, and I liked Omniverse because I looked passed its animation style and other stuff, and I thought the numerous ideas they brought were great, despite some things shouldn't of ever happened (From Hedorium to Eternity as an example, it ruined AF for me), but still it was a series worth watching to this date, but that's just my opinion.

Fact of the matter is, if you're going to complain about Ben 10 or how bad Ben 10 is now or is going to be (for you), then why are you even on here? This is a site for fans of Ben 10 and the past support of Dwayne McDuffie and his work, not to complain about it's work over and over and just make us hate it. Not that I'm trying to offend you "The Voice", and yes we all have opinions but sometimes its best to keep some of it to yourself because it could offend others, especially to those who like it or the newer fans, I'm just saying.
You just explained exactly how i feel i will stay with ben 10 no matter what. And to all you omniverse haters ov was awsome yes it was silly sometimes but it gave lots of new ideas it opened ben 10 up to the multiverse gave us a time traveling arc which i always dreamed about and i dont see the problem with the retcons do you see how many times things get retconned in the comics and the kevin retcon wasnt a retcon at all since it was always that way we just never knew it. Omniverse was a good ben 10 show and i have faith that the new one will be to ben 10 is moas baby why would they wanna ruin it. Btw this is the people that made big hero six and that is a great comic (or movie for those that never read the comics) so i have faith that they will do good by ben 10.
Fact of the matter is if your gonna talk trash about a show that is still in development (eww that artstyle is horrible or ughh its gonna be to funny) then just get out these forums are for the true ben 10 fans and if your gonna trash a show thats part of a franchise that your a so called fan of then fine but we dont wanna hear it we are here to talk about the good of ben 10 not the bad.

140 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 30th August 2015, 5:58 pm

The Voice

Plumber
Plumber
Sorry about that you guys are right, I might have pushed my option a little too hard. I wasn't trying to offend anybody it's just my personal option, but I'll leave it at that my apologies.

141 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 30th August 2015, 6:25 pm

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
The Voice wrote:Sorry about that you guys are right, I might have pushed my option a little too hard. I wasn't trying to offend anybody it's just my personal option, but I'll leave it at that my apologies.
I think you mean personal opinion. But apology accepted mate.

142 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 30th August 2015, 6:32 pm

The Voice

Plumber
Plumber
I wonder what they have in store for this reboot? It could be all together new, or new with old elements, I honestly don't know.

143 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 30th August 2015, 6:52 pm

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
The Voice wrote:I wonder what they have in store for this reboot? It could be all together new, or new with old elements, I honestly don't know.
Well duncan rouleau said theres alot of new villians and there will be new and old aliens alike. I hope we see some of the old characters like cooper and kevin since this is a reboot we could see villians from af/ua quicker then before if they wanted to.

144 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 30th August 2015, 6:54 pm

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
Well let's see with what we know so far:

• The animation is getting changed to fit more like our recent prototype (which can change at any moment)
  • It's going to starting over from Summer Vacation back when they were 10.
  • The Omnitrix may get a redesign, but due to a bunch of recent prototypes, we might have the OS trix again.
  • Ben's getting a mix of old/popular, but mostly new aliens. Meaning like 2-4 will return.
  • We're getting new villains, and we probably won't see most of the old villains again.
  • We have new writers, which that hasn't happened since Alien Force, except when they occasionally get new writers.
  • Man of Action is working on it again, and so are the workers of Generator Rex.
  • The US gets it dead last (probably because most of the people in the US don't even like Ben 10 anymore.)
  • The show is going to be action/comedy, but due to the tone that's been confirmed so far, it'll consist of it being like how Robots in Disguise, Sonic Boom and Omniverse turned out to be when they took this step. (At least, that's what I am hoping. (I'll even accept it being like Steven Universe as long as it doesn't turn out to be like "TEEN TITANS GO!, YOUR NEW FAVORITE SHOW!"))

That's all I can pretty much say...

145 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 30th August 2015, 7:31 pm

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Ebomnitrix wrote:Well let's see with what we know so far:

• The animation is getting changed to fit more like our recent prototype (which can change at any moment)
  • The Omnitrix may get a redesign, but due to a bunch of recent prototypes, we might have the OS trix again.
  • Ben's getting a mix of old/popular, but mostly new aliens. Meaning like 2-4 will return.
  • We're getting new villains, and we probably won't see most of the old villains again.
  • We have new writers, which that hasn't happened since Alien Force, except when they occasionally get new writers.
  • Man of Action is working on it again, and so are the workers of Generator Rex.
  • The US gets it dead last (probably because most of the people in the US don't even like Ben 10 anymore.)
  • The show is going to be action/comedy, but due to the tone that's been confirmed so far, it'll consist of it being like how Robots in Disguise, Sonic Boom and Omniverse turned out to be when they took this step. (At least, that's what I am hoping. (I'll even accept it being like Steven Universe as long as it doesn't turn out to be like "TEEN TITANS GO!, YOUR NEW FAVORITE SHOW!"))

id be fine if they even made it like gravity falls serious when it needs to be i just dont want it to be dumb all the time i want action scenes. I dont know why but everything you just posted just made me excited. Maybe its that we are getting a new ben 10 idk.

This is so off topic but im curious is anyone here gonna play fusion fall legacy

146 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 30th August 2015, 9:53 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

Expect the old aliens will mostly likely be the the original classics. As for Ben 10 premiering internationally in 2016 and North America in 2017. It may provide another way to encourage online piracy. Face it anyone overseas can watch Ben 10 online before their cartoon network evens air it.

147 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 30th August 2015, 11:37 pm

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
ultraalien wrote:

Expect the old aliens will mostly likely be the the original classics. As for Ben 10 premiering internationally in 2016 and North America in 2017. It may provide another way to encourage online piracy. Face it anyone overseas can watch Ben 10 online before their cartoon network evens air it.
That's true, yet either way it makes tremendous views.
I feel as if they do use old aliens it'll consist out of: Diamondhead, XLR8, Four Arms, Humungousaur, Heatblast, Wildmutt, Upgrade, Grey Matter, Rath or Big Chill. Just because of their popularity.

148 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 30th August 2015, 11:53 pm

The Voice

Plumber
Plumber
Well, I know a lot of folks are going to be upset if there is no Gwen x Kevin, you know if they scrub that relationship altogether.

149 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 31st August 2015, 12:26 am

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Ebomnitrix wrote:
ultraalien wrote:

That's true, yet either way it makes tremendous views.
I feel as if they do use old aliens it'll consist out of: Diamondhead, XLR8, Four Arms, Humungousaur, Heatblast, Wildmutt, Upgrade, Grey Matter, Rath or Big Chill. Just because of their popularity.
i will miss waybig i hope they bring him in to but yeah mostly those aliens up there especially rath he needs to be in this show hes just so dang funny and popular he has to be. I hope they have aliens with personality i dont think we ever saw a serious alien a alien thats serious all the time or a negative alien a alien that always has negative views. I like the idea of the aliens changing bens personality because he is becoming someone else hes becoming something else ( if you dont get this reference then you stink)

150 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 31st August 2015, 8:08 pm

MekongTiger

Plumber
Plumber
Will the reboot episode running time last only 11 minutes? After watching Over the Garden Wall and We Bare Bears, I felt that I've gotten more use to Cartoon Network's 11 minute episode format.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum