View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 40]

51 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 16th December 2014, 11:53 pm

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
datdude wrote:Id prefer they just hire man of action to do a reboot Smile
Don't think they'd do it there to busy with their comics and whatnot and the big hero six success they've forgoten about ben 10
I have to agree I don't think man of action is going to come back anytime soon in the Ben 10 franchise. They haven't work on the Ben 10 since the original series.
Yeah they probably lost all the rights when they sold the idea to cartoon network

52 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 17th December 2014, 1:18 am

datdude

Plumber
Plumber
Im just saying they invented it why not let them re invent it or re imagine or reboot or what ever the catch phrase is

http://boldpueblo.com/users/kynn/private/Dwayne-Comic-02.jpg

This just kind of says is all now doesn't it.

53 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 17th December 2014, 1:46 am

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
datdude wrote:Im just saying they invented it why not let them re invent it or re imagine or reboot or what ever the catch phrase is
Nah it should be someone else's vision

54 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 17th December 2014, 2:04 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber
beczam1290 wrote:
datdude wrote:Im just saying they invented it why not let them re invent it or re imagine or reboot or what ever the catch phrase is
For all we know Ben 10 can be rename to something else until we get an official announcement we will not know what kind of reboot we may get. They could just pick what they like in the previous Ben 10 shows. Either later in December or at the 2015 upfront.

55 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 17th December 2014, 2:14 am

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
For all we know Ben 10 can be rename to something else until we get an official announcement we will not know what kind of reboot we may get. They could just pick what they like in the previous Ben 10 shows. Either later in December or at the 2015 upfront.
I think they will stick with Ben 10 or at least his name will still be Ben 10 but if the series has a different name i wonder what it will be

56 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 17th December 2014, 9:38 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber
You know a reboot of the Ben 10 series could function as a sequel to the original series and and prequel to Alien Force.

57 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 18th December 2014, 1:05 am

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
ultraalien wrote:You know a reboot of the Ben 10 series could function as a sequel to the original series and and prequel to Alien Force.
Nah they said it will focus on 10 year old ben and I can't see a reboot not showing his Orgins.

58 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 18th December 2014, 2:11 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber
beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:You know a reboot of the Ben 10 series could function as a sequel to the original series and and prequel to Alien Force.
Nah they said it will focus on 10 year old ben and I can't see a reboot not showing his Orgins.
A reboot of the original series has limitless possibilities and could function as a prequel to alien force in the revised continuity

59 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 18th December 2014, 3:07 am

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
A reboot of the original series has limitless possibilities and could function as a prequel to alien force in the revised continuity
I could be but in my experience a reboot is the origins of the character like Man Of Steel was to superman And the amazing spider-man to spiderman

60 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 18th December 2014, 3:30 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber
beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
I could be but in my experience a reboot is the origins of the character like Man Of Steel was to superman And the amazing spider-man to spiderman
To be fair man of steel has it's story.

61 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 18th December 2014, 3:38 pm

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
To be fair man of steel has it's story.
If you mean it's own story yeah most reboots do they are not going to follow the past series as the reason why they make a reboot is to show different storys

62 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 19th December 2014, 3:15 am

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
I think at the end of this series we will finally see ben take of his omnitrix.

63 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 19th December 2014, 4:02 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber
beczam1290 wrote:I think at the end of this series we will finally see ben take of his omnitrix.
With a rebooted version of the original series one can make revisions to the original continuity. Hopefully we will know more at the 2015 upfront if not in December.

64 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 19th December 2014, 4:27 am

datdude

Plumber
Plumber
Hopefully after christmas

http://boldpueblo.com/users/kynn/private/Dwayne-Comic-02.jpg

This just kind of says is all now doesn't it.

65 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 19th December 2014, 11:33 am

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
datdude wrote:Hopefully after christmas
I expect it at comic con or Upfront

66 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 19th December 2014, 4:31 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber
beczam1290 wrote:
Normally they would announce it at the upfront before comic con.

67 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 19th December 2014, 4:44 pm

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
When does upfront usually come out?

68 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 19th December 2014, 5:20 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber
beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
Usually in March or April.

69 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 19th December 2014, 5:46 pm

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
Usually in March or April.
That's so far and if Cheshireps statement that it has been in development for months maybe we will get an announcement before that maybe we will get that December announcement for Christmas I can dream.

70 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 20th December 2014, 11:16 am

Let Me Tell You Something

Plumber
Plumber
Man of Action had very little to do with production of the first series beyond the pitch, for the record. The most visible impact they've had in the show's run was probably Heroes United.

Also I'm currently pessimistic and doubt that they'll age up Ben and that the reboot is an excuse to just have him be a ten year old again and leave it at that to target their demographic more efficiently. I've taken every new series in stride - Omniverse could be hard to swallow at times but in the end was above average entertainment on the whole and really brought the universe alive and together. But this isn't a debatable retcon like the other 3 sequels: it's apparently a hard-reset. "Ben 10 Go" is now a legitimate fear with as much as we know right now.

beczam1290 wrote:I hope Dwight Schultz does dr anime again I can't imagine him with a different voice.
DOC-torr AnimeeeEEeeeeEEe!!!!!!!!!

71 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 20th December 2014, 2:31 pm

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Let Me Tell You Something wrote:Man of Action had very little to do with production of the first series beyond the pitch, for the record. The most visible impact they've had in the show's run was probably Heroes United.

Also I'm currently pessimistic and doubt that they'll age up Ben and that the reboot is an excuse to just have him be a ten year old again and leave it at that to target their demographic more efficiently. I've taken every new series in stride - Omniverse could be hard to swallow at times but in the end was above average entertainment on the whole and really brought the universe alive and together. But this isn't a debatable retcon like the other 3 sequels: it's apparently a hard-reset. "Ben 10 Go" is now a legitimate fear with as much as we know right now
That is what in afraid of I just want a regular action show that no one seems to make anymore I don't want a stupid comedy show which took over the channel.

beczam1290 wrote:I hope Dwight Schultz does dr anime again I can't imagine him with a different voice.
DOC-torr AnimeeeEEeeeeEEe!!!!!!!!!
Whoops didn't notice lol that should be a new villain or maybe a new alien

72 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 20th December 2014, 3:43 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
Let Me Tell You Something wrote:Man of Action had very little to do with production of the first series beyond the pitch, for the record. The most visible impact they've had in the show's run was probably Heroes United.

That's not entirely true. They did write quite a few episodes of the OS.

73 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 20th December 2014, 6:14 pm

MekongTiger

Plumber
Plumber
After watching the series finale of The Legend of Korra, I've felt that I will only continue to watch Ben 10, if Lucky Girl makes a lot of appearances.

BTW I actually do have concerns about Lucky Girl getting her own spin-off show. My concerns are that the show will be too "anime-ish", the tone being too campy and that some of the villains will act like Arnold Schwarznegger from 1997 Batman & Robin or Dr. Evil from Austin Powers.

I strongly believe Lucky Girl's show needs a Joss Whedon tone because Ashley Johnson has worked with that man on several occasions most notably The Avengers and I felt it's the most appropriate comedy tone.

74 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 20th December 2014, 9:37 pm

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
ntkyeung wrote:After watching the series finale of The Legend of Korra, I've felt that I will only continue to watch Ben 10, if Lucky Girl makes a lot of appearances.

BTW I actually do have concerns about Lucky Girl getting her own spin-off show. My concerns are that the show will be too "anime-ish", the tone being too campy and that some of the villains will act like Arnold Schwarznegger from 1997 Batman & Robin or Dr. Evil from Austin Powers.

I strongly believe Lucky Girl's show needs a Joss Whedon tone because Ashley Johnson has worked with that man on several occasions most notably The Avengers and I felt it's the most appropriate comedy tone.
I really do not want a lucky girl series and it's not because it's a girl series I just don't think it would be good idea I will probably watch it anyway but for now I just want and am looking foward to the reboot

75 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 20th December 2014, 10:32 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber
beczam1290 wrote:
ntkyeung wrote:After watching the series finale of The Legend of Korra, I've felt that I will only continue to watch Ben 10, if Lucky Girl makes a lot of appearances.

I really do not want a lucky girl series and it's not because it's a girl series I just don't think it would be good idea I will probably watch it anyway but for now I just want and am looking foward to the reboot
Until we get an official announcement on the next Ben 10 series cheshirep's knowledge is very limited to what she learned at the time.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum