You are not connected. Please login or register

The Ben 10 Reboot

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 38 of 40]

926 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 2nd February 2016, 11:30 pm

The Voice

Plumber
Plumber
AleSir19: Not all of it is hate, there is sadness there along side my anger. As for this issue I really have nothing to say honestly. I like OS/AF/UA and that's it, I'll hate on OV another time.

927 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 2nd February 2016, 11:37 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber
AleSir19: Satire or not, TTG is still one of the worse shows on CN. That may be how you interpreted TTG as but a satirical approach is certainly not something that CN, and the team that made TTG, intended for that very show. They certainly don't want TTG to be some satirical reference to the original Teen Titans. CN just rather wants to focus on the minority of their audience instead of the majority. Again, if that's how you interpreted TTG as, ok then, that's what you think but TTG is certainly not a satire show and is never even intended by CN and their writers to be a satire of the original Teen Titans.

Edit: If TTG is somehow a satire of the original Teen Titans, then it did a very poor job at it; especially considering that despite it's popularity, TTG is seen as the most hated show on CN. Even one of the head writers of TTG stated himself that TTG is completely stupid during an interview, showing a lot of discredit towards him and the show itself.

928 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 3rd February 2016, 12:33 am

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

929 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 3rd February 2016, 2:01 am

AleSir19

Plumber
Plumber
Tactical Ochoa wrote:AleSir19: Satire or not, TTG is still one of the worse shows on CN. That may be how you interpreted TTG as but a satirical approach is certainly not something that CN, and the team that made TTG, intended for that very show. They certainly don't want TTG to be some satirical reference to the original Teen Titans. CN just rather wants to focus on the minority of their audience instead of the majority. Again, if that's how you interpreted TTG as, ok then, that's what you think but TTG is certainly not a satire show and is never even intended by CN and their writers to be a satire of the original Teen Titans.

Edit: If TTG is somehow a satire of the original Teen Titans, then it did a very poor job at it; especially considering that despite it's popularity, TTG is seen as the most hated show on CN. Even one of the head writers of TTG stated himself that TTG is completely stupid during an interview, showing a lot of discredit towards him and the show itself.

You know they are a lot of good satire shows out there right? and you can make a comedy show a satire show really easily by mistake right?

Examples:

*Adventure Time, South Park, The Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad!, The Boondocks, King of the Hill, The Rocky and Bullwinkle Show, Pinky and the Brain, Drawn Together, Rockos Modern Life, The Critic, Invader Zim, etc...

*The Office, Parks and Recreation, MASH, 30 Rock,

A Satire Show is a show around a thematic who mocks about the thematic, really simple right?

Why Adventure Time is a satire? Because takes all the pop elements and the hero elements and makes an Action/Adventure/Comedy show of it. Then it becames a satire.

Why Teen Titans Go! is a satire, because make jokes like "Batman loan his batmovile to Robin and he crash the car and destroy it" that is a satire right there, right now is happening. In Teen Titans Go! this happen all the time with jokes around the good comedy elements of Teen Titans.

930 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 3rd February 2016, 3:09 am

Lukey

Plumber
Plumber
What is 'Ben 10 Time Wars' ?

931 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 3rd February 2016, 3:12 am

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber
Those examples aren't satire. Those are just elements being used to define a show and/or scene. Adding pop and hero elements to Adventure Time does not make it a satire show. That is just part of the style that defines that show. Having Robin crash Batman's bat mobile does not make TTG a satire show because that is just a joke that the writers made to get kids to laugh. An actual satire is more of on the lines of Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert where comedy is actually used to mock certain subject matters such as politics. The closest thing to satire that TTG did was when the writers and producers made that one episode that was more intended to mock fans of the original Teen Titans only to really end up insulting that fan base and thus create even more hate towards TTG. Just because a show uses elements that other shows had used before and a joke was made does not make those very shows a satire.

932 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 3rd February 2016, 3:59 am

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Lukey wrote:What is 'Ben 10 Time Wars' ?
The time war was an event that happened in the last 2 seasons of omniverse.

933 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 3rd February 2016, 4:03 am

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
anyway what do you guys think this means do you think its talking about the ben 10 theatrical film? https://twitter.com/ManOfActionEnt/status/694610408557142017

934 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 3rd February 2016, 4:17 am

The Voice

Plumber
Plumber
The Omni Triforcer wrote:anyway what do you guys think this means do you think its talking about the ben 10 theatrical film? https://twitter.com/ManOfActionEnt/status/694610408557142017

I think the better question is, do we really need another Ben 10 movie? For me it is wayyy too early at this point.

935 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 3rd February 2016, 4:20 am

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
The Voice wrote:
The Omni Triforcer wrote:anyway what do you guys think this means do you think its talking about the ben 10 theatrical film? https://twitter.com/ManOfActionEnt/status/694610408557142017

I think the better question is, do we really need another Ben 10 movie? For me it is wayyy too early at this point.
Not for a theatrical ben 10 film (hey don't ruin this for me ive been wanting a ben 10 movie for a long long time)
And yes they were talking about the ben 10 film thats in production by joel silver since they stated they are talking about upcoming live action movies based on animated properties.

936 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 3rd February 2016, 4:42 am

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber
I don't know about a Ben 10 film. Race Against Time and Alien Swarm were just garbage but then again, part of that was because of I believe low budget or something of the likes. Plus, there was the whole issue with all the live-action stuff that CN tried and failed miserably to do. Then again, this is a theatrical live-action movie that we're talking about here and not a straight to TV live-action movie. Overall, I just don't know.

937 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 3rd February 2016, 4:44 am

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Tactical Ochoa wrote:I don't know about a Ben 10 film. Race Against Time and Alien Swarm were just garbage but then again, part of that was because of I believe low budget or something of the likes. Plus, there was the whole issue with all the live-action stuff that CN tried and failed miserably to do. Then again, this is a theatrical live-action movie that we're talking about here and not a straight to TV live-action movie. Overall, I just don't know.
Its being made by joel silver who made the matrix films so i have faith.
So do you guys think that we might get info on it this year based on MOAs statement?

Last edited by The Omni Triforcer on 3rd February 2016, 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total

938 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 3rd February 2016, 4:49 am

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber
Awesome Matrix films? Yeah, not the best examples you want to list here. The Matrix sequels got some pretty big criticisms from critics and fans because of what the Wachowskis did with them and I have to agree with those criticisms.

939 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 3rd February 2016, 4:56 am

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Tactical Ochoa wrote:Awesome Matrix films? Yeah, not the best examples you want to list here. The Matrix sequels got some pretty big criticisms from critics and fans because of what the Wachowskis did with them and I have to agree with those criticisms.
eh whatever i thought they were good although i usually look at the good and overlook the bad so what do i know i just want a ben 10 movie hopefully its a good one and not trash though.

940 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 3rd February 2016, 5:00 am

The Voice

Plumber
Plumber
The TV Ben movies weren't low budget they were somewhere in the range of thirty to fifty million dollars.

Last edited by The Voice on 3rd February 2016, 5:29 am; edited 3 times in total

941 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 3rd February 2016, 5:01 am

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber
The Voice wrote:The tv Ben movies weren't low budget they were somewhere in the range of thirty to fifty million dollars.

Ok. I wasn't entirely sure of it.

942 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 3rd February 2016, 5:30 am

The Voice

Plumber
Plumber
Tactical Ochoa wrote:
The Voice wrote:The tv Ben movies weren't low budget they were somewhere in the range of thirty to fifty million dollars.

Ok. I wasn't entirely sure of it.

Also Ben 10: Alien Swarm was nominated for a Primetime Emmy in the recipient Outstanding Special Visual Effects for a Miniseries, Movie or a Special, the VES Award in the category Outstanding Visual Effects in a Broadcast Miniseries, and the Movie or a Special and Excellence in Production Design Award in the subject Television Movies or Mini-Series.

943 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 3rd February 2016, 6:06 am

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber
Special effects are just special effects though. That alone doesn't make a good movie.

944 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 3rd February 2016, 3:49 pm

The Voice

Plumber
Plumber
Tactical Ochoa wrote:Special effects are just special effects though. That alone doesn't make a good movie.

I know I thought I'd add that.

945 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 3rd February 2016, 4:04 pm

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

946 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 3rd February 2016, 5:57 pm

The Voice

Plumber
Plumber
Well, one thing is for sure CN is going to continue to milk Ben 10 for all it's worth and there's not much left. Just another corporate roll of the dice, new show+new toys and sales+live action movie=profit.

947 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 3rd February 2016, 6:11 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber
The Voice wrote:Well, one thing is for sure CN is going to continue to milk Ben 10 for all it's worth and there's not much left. Just another corporate roll of the dice, new show+new toys and sales+live action movie=profit.

The problem with this tactic though is that people get really sick and tired of it quite quickly. I believe we've reached the point where people are no longer accepting CN's bullshit and/or are very much seeing through it. I mean like heck, a month after the Ben 10 reboot was announced, CN already announced the toy line for it. Really? Now there's talks about a Ben 10 movie and we are still eight months away from the premiere of the Ben 10 reboot. If the reboot fails, this is going to greatly effect the toy line and the live-action movie. There's even the possibility that this series can end forever and we wouldn't be able to get a Ben 10 movie because nobody would no longer want to support Ben 10 because of CN's poor treatment of it. I don't think CN is taking a good approach here with this series right now. They are really setting themselves up a domino effect here, in my opinion.

Heck, fake or real, I've noticed that there's been a lot of negative responses on other forums and discussions in regards to the leaked images of the Ben 10 reboot artwork. I believe that some of the people that are saying that the images are fake are saying that because they want it to be fake because they don't like how it looks. This reboot is not looking good at all and CN needs to notice this and figure things out properly before it's too late.

948 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 3rd February 2016, 7:27 pm

MekongTiger

Plumber
Plumber
A live-action Ben 10 film is way too early & I didn't bother watching Race Against Time nor Alien Swarm.

I think the reason why America gets the Ben 10 reboot in 2017 & not 2016 is most likely because Ben 10 is more popular in Asia than America.

With everybody prejudging the reboot, Gwen was actually the main reason why I watched Ben 10 in the first place. I still believe Ezra Bridger from Star Wars Rebels, Blue Beetle/Jaime Reyes, Paco Testas & Impulse from DC Comics & Niko from Niko & The Sword of Light are much better animated male characters than Ben.

I will only support the reboot if they give Gwen better writing.

BTW I've found this upcoming cartoon that involves Man of Action:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAJNwYVSQ3E/

949 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 3rd February 2016, 8:31 pm

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Tactical Ochoa wrote:
The Voice wrote:Well, one thing is for sure CN is going to continue to milk Ben 10 for all it's worth and there's not much left. Just another corporate roll of the dice, new show+new toys and sales+live action movie=profit.

The problem with this tactic though is that people get really sick and tired of it quite quickly. I believe we've reached the point where people are no longer accepting CN's bullshit and/or are very much seeing through it. I mean like heck, a month after the Ben 10 reboot was announced, CN already announced the toy line for it. Really? Now there's talks about a Ben 10 movie and we are still eight months away from the premiere of the Ben 10 reboot. If the reboot fails, this is going to greatly effect the toy line and the live-action movie. There's even the possibility that this series can end forever and we wouldn't be able to get a Ben 10 movie because nobody would no longer want to support Ben 10 because of CN's poor treatment of it. I don't think CN is taking a good approach here with this series right now. They are really setting themselves up a domino effect here, in my opinion.

Heck, fake or real, I've noticed that there's been a lot of negative responses on other forums and discussions in regards to the leaked images of the Ben 10 reboot artwork. I believe that some of the people that are saying that the images are fake are saying that because they want it to be fake because they don't like how it looks. This reboot is not looking good at all and CN needs to notice this and figure things out properly before it's too late.
i think you all are forgetting the movie was announced in 2011 way before there was even talk of a reboot

950 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 3rd February 2016, 8:43 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber
Since 2011, we've, at least for the most part, only been getting mentions of a Ben 10 movie yet nothing has been really happening until now. Now, with this reboot being made, this movie is now becoming much bigger news than before with a lot more discussions about it. It feels like at this point, CN has decided to use the confirmation of the Ben 10 movie just to build up hype for the Ben 10 reboot. Or at least trying to.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 38 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum