Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

The Ben 10 Reboot

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 39 of 40]

951 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 3rd February 2016, 9:09 pm

The Omni Triforcer

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
think what you guys want i for one am excited to see ben 10 one of my favorite superheroes on the big screen


_________________


952 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 4th February 2016, 12:12 am

The Omni Triforcer

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
New image


_________________


953 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 4th February 2016, 12:36 am

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
The Omni Triforcer wrote:New image
Aw you beat me to it...
But anyway, WOOOO THE HAIR SWIRL AND EYES ARE FIXED
Stinkfly has his old wings again apparently.
But other than that... I HOPE THE GREY MATTER EYES ARE FIXED
Anyway, This looks better than anything of this we've seen so far...

954 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 4th February 2016, 12:49 am

The Voice

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Ebomnitrix wrote:
The Omni Triforcer wrote:New image
Aw you beat me to it...
But anyway, WOOOO THE HAIR SWIRL AND EYES ARE FIXED
Stinkfly has his old wings again apparently.
But other than that... I HOPE THE GREY MATTER EYES ARE FIXED
Anyway, This looks better than anything of this we've seen so far...

Is this artwork official?

955 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 4th February 2016, 12:50 am

The Omni Triforcer

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Ebomnitrix wrote:
The Omni Triforcer wrote:New image
Aw you beat me to it...
But anyway, WOOOO THE HAIR SWIRL AND EYES ARE FIXED
Stinkfly has his old wings again apparently.
But other than that... I HOPE THE GREY MATTER EYES ARE FIXED
Anyway, This looks better than anything of this we've seen so far...
Also they have the 2 omnitrix activation button thing here to which is brilliant since its shown so much that it should be added to the offical design.
This made me really hyped to see the show
The Voice wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:
The Omni Triforcer wrote:New image
Aw you beat me to it...
But anyway, WOOOO THE HAIR SWIRL AND EYES ARE FIXED
Stinkfly has his old wings again apparently.
But other than that... I HOPE THE GREY MATTER EYES ARE FIXED
Anyway, This looks better than anything of this we've seen so far...

Is this artwork official?  

Yes its offical it was on a cn site


_________________


956 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 4th February 2016, 2:32 am

The Omni Triforcer

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
you can definitely tell they have put more detail into bens design.


_________________


957 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 4th February 2016, 2:33 am

Tactical Ochoa


Plumber
Plumber
There's still that problem where Ben looks like a 5-year-old.

958 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 4th February 2016, 2:33 am

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
The Omni Triforcer wrote:you can definitely tell they have put more detail into bens design.
Yeah, you can tell by everything I just listed, thank god Ben has more detail on him now...

959 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 4th February 2016, 2:34 am

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
Tactical Ochoa wrote:There's still that problem where Ben looks like a 5-year-old.
Eh I'm used to it, everyone said OV Ben looks younger, now for this Reboot Ben looks different, he looks older than 5 but younger than 10 to me, tbh I kinda like this design more when I look at it... I just wish he had some hair behind his ears.
Honestly I'm used to the Reboot's art now and if I see it in animation, it'll probably look great.

960 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 4th February 2016, 2:41 am

The Omni Triforcer

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Ebomnitrix wrote:
Tactical Ochoa wrote:There's still that problem where Ben looks like a 5-year-old.
Eh I'm used to it, everyone said OV Ben looks younger, now for this Reboot Ben looks different, he looks older than 5 but younger than 10 to me, tbh I kinda like this design more when I look at it... I just wish he had some hair behind his ears.
Honestly I'm used to the Reboot's art now and if I see it in animation, it'll probably look great.
you make me happy because you are one of the people that actually agrees with me and is willing to wait till the dang show airs before criticizing the artwork and saying this show will be complete trash. (Ochoa im looking at you). Also you and me are like the only optimistic ones on this forum other forums there are optimistic people but here nope.


_________________


961 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 4th February 2016, 2:48 am

Tactical Ochoa


Plumber
Plumber
You may like Omniverse's artwork but a whole lot of other people don't. You see it as good. Almost everyone else sees it as crap. If you don't like people like me "trashing" this reboot, deal with it. You don't have to like it but you can either accept it or leave and don't even bother. Don't try to shut other people's thoughts and opinions up and that includes my opinions as well.

Do you even think that me or anyone else wants to have these thoughts on this reboot? I'm hoping like a son of a bitch that my predictions on this reboot are wrong and that it will turn out great. I want this reboot to be great. I don't want all these negative thoughts that I have on it. Yet in the end, it's better that I'd accept reality and the currently very high possibility that this reboot might fail. I'm hoping for a miracle here but I'm not seeing it happening. I have my reasons for having very little faith and very low expectations for this reboot. Reasons that you should already know about since that I have an entire page where I give all my reasons for the likelihood that this reboot would fail. Again, I'm hoping to god that this reboot would turn out great but I just don't see that possibility happening. Again, either accept my thoughts and opinions on this reboot or just don't even bother anymore. It'll help be better for the both of us here and help avoid any unnecessary conflicts.

962 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 4th February 2016, 3:09 am

The Voice

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Tactical Ochoa wrote:You may like Omniverse's artwork but a whole lot of other people don't. You see it as good. Almost everyone else sees it as crap. If you don't like people like me "trashing" this reboot, deal with it. You don't have to like it but you can either accept it or leave and don't even bother. Don't try to shut other people's thoughts and opinions up and that includes my opinions as well.

Do you even think that me or anyone else wants to have these thoughts on this reboot? I'm hoping like a son of a bitch that my predictions on this reboot are wrong and that it will turn out great. I want this reboot to be great. I don't want all these negative thoughts that I have on it. Yet in the end, it's better that I'd accept reality and the currently very high possibility that this reboot might fail. I'm hoping for a miracle here but I'm not seeing it happening. I have my reasons for having very little faith and very low expectations for this reboot. Reasons that you should already know about since that I have an entire page where I give all my reasons for the likelihood that this reboot would fail. Again, I'm hoping to god that this reboot would turn out great but I just don't see that possibility happening. Again, either accept my thoughts and opinions on this reboot or just don't even bother anymore. It'll help be better for the both of us here and help avoid any unnecessary conflicts.

Well put, very well put.

963 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 4th February 2016, 3:53 am

The Omni Triforcer

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
im sorry dude its just reading your negative posts really gets me bummed out and keeps putting the possibility that yes this reboot might fail and that really scares me since basically ben 10 has been a part of my life for so long if this reboot fails it may not be a part of it for much longer and your posts just reinforce that idea. Of you can have your opinions and i respect them i just don't agree with them. I don't have a problem with your opinions i actually find them rather interesting to see what other people say but also they are kinda bumming me out. Post what you want and i won't hassle you but it would be nice to see something positive once in a while.


_________________


964 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 4th February 2016, 4:36 am

Tactical Ochoa


Plumber
Plumber
I understand. It's fine if you don't agree with me. Just be aware of where I'm coming from here. Ben 10 is my most favorite cartoon show out there. I grew up watching Ben 10 and I'd rather not just sit around and watch it get torn apart. To see it go from being such a great series to being absolute shit. I'm pointing out the flaws and issues that me and many others have to open up more awareness to other fans. I've been trying to encourage people through my "Addressing the Ben 10 Reboot" topic page to speak up, contact CN, and get them to make an actually great Ben 10 show. To get CN to do their freakin jobs and put some passion and effort into making this reboot, and many of their other shows, truly great to watch. It's either that or at the very least warn CN and other fans and viewers of Ben 10 of the major possibility that this reboot might fail due to the direction that CN is taking. I'm trying to help CN learn from their mistakes and understand what they should and shouldn't do so that we can get an actually good Ben 10 show from them. So that CN can take the feedback from their viewers and use that feedback to make their channel great again. To spark a turning point that will lead to much better outcomes than what we've been getting from CN recently.

If CN is going to keep continuing with their bullshit though, then maybe the Ben 10 reboot should fail. Maybe the Powderpuff Girls reboot should fail as well. Maybe Justice League Action should fail too. Maybe CN should go through experiencing a lot of failure with their network and shows just to teach them a hard lesson and show how wrong they are about us and them. To put them into a position where they need to listen to their viewers and start putting actual passion and effort into making great shows again. It's either that or CN should experience so much failure that they would get shut down and/or their franchises would end up getting transferred to a different network company that will give shows, such as Ben 10, much more respect, passion, care, and effort into making them great again.

If the Ben 10 reboot fails, those are my best case scenarios and I'm hoping that the worse case scenarios don't happen. Again, I hope this reboot turns out to be good. I don't like having these negative thoughts on this reboot. However, something needs to be done and at least someone has to step up and do something about it or at least try and I guess I might as well be that someone if nobody else is going to do it.

965 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 4th February 2016, 4:46 am

The Omni Triforcer

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Tactical Ochoa wrote:I understand. It's fine if you don't agree with me. Just be aware of where I'm coming from here. Ben 10 is my most favorite cartoon show out there. I grew up watching Ben 10 and I'd rather not just sit around and watch it get torn apart. To see it go from being such a great series to being absolute shit. I'm pointing out the flaws and issues that me and many others have to open up more awareness to other fans. I've been trying to encourage people through my "Addressing the Ben 10 Reboot" topic page to speak up, contact CN, and get them to make an actually great Ben 10 show. To get CN to do their freakin jobs and put some passion and effort into making this reboot, and many of their other shows, truly great to watch. It's either that or at the very least warn CN and other fans and viewers of Ben 10 of the major possibility that this reboot might fail due to the direction that CN is taking. I'm trying to help CN learn from their mistakes and understand what they should and shouldn't do so that we can get an actually good Ben 10 show from them. So that CN can take the feedback from their viewers and use that feedback to make their channel great again. To spark a turning point that will lead to much better outcomes than what we've been getting from CN recently.

If CN is going to keep continuing with their bullshit though, then maybe the Ben 10 reboot should fail. Maybe the Powderpuff Girls reboot should fail as well. Maybe Justice League Action should fail too. Maybe CN should go through experiencing a lot of failure with their network and shows just to teach them a hard lesson and show how wrong they are about us and them. To put them into a position where they need to listen to their viewers and start putting actual passion and effort into making great shows again. It's either that or CN should experience so much failure that they would get shut down and/or their franchises would end up getting transferred to a different network company that will give shows, such as Ben 10, much more respect, passion, care, and effort into making them great again.

If the Ben 10 reboot fails, those are my best case scenarios and I'm hoping that the worse case scenarios don't happen. Again, I hope this reboot turns out to be good. I don't like having these negative thoughts on this reboot. However, something needs to be done and at least someone has to step up and do something about it or at least try and I guess I might as well be that someone if nobody else is going to do it.
What im scared of is by people speaking up cartoon network takes it the wrong way and goes ok alot of people dont like ben 10 anymore so lets cancel it altogether


_________________


966 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 4th February 2016, 5:11 am

Tactical Ochoa


Plumber
Plumber
So people telling Cartoon Network how to make a proper and truly good Ben 10 show is a sign that people don't like Ben 10 anymore and that CN should cancel it? Also, as long as Ben 10 brings in the profit, it's not going anywhere for a while.

967 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 4th February 2016, 5:30 am

AleSir19

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
The Omni Triforcer wrote:New image

The image is really cool, the artwork looks just right, even if i still dont like what they did with Upgrade.

About a Live Action Ben 10 movie, we alredy see and CN alredy prove isnt a good idea to make live action movies about Ben 10, not because the idea is stupid, because the reality is that a Ben 10 movie would had been crazy.

But because CN dont had the money to do this kind of things, they alredy prove they dont have the money to pull off good CGI effects for the aliens of Ben or to make a good villain work, even worst the two movies around Ben 10 have really bad plots and the development of character isnt good.

But the movies were never canon and even if the script wasnt the best script in the world, the acting was ok in the best moments and pretty hateful in the worst, even if the CGI wasnt the best we have seen, the movie was okay i guess.

A Live Action Ben 10 movie is a pretty bad move right know.

In the other side of the coin, an Animated Movie would blow the market and kill everything. Because when we saw a 2D classic animated movie out there for the last time? Disney/Pixar/Dreamworks all the big ones are working with CGI animation, so would be really crazy to make a good script with a theme, with a good arc and some perfect character development and try to create a good classic animated movie.

Because Ben 10 is a perfect character to make a movie about, The Secret of the Omnitrix is a great movie, The Frogs of the War is pretty interesting special 2 part episodes.

I saw Big Hero 6 and it is a great movie, it deserve an Oscar? I dont know, but the themes, character development and animation was all right. So i would love to see something like Big Hero 6 but do with Ben 10 in classic animation, a good movie, because Ben 10 could do a great movie about superheroes really easily and top Marvel.

Because Marvel stories right now are touching all the cliches, Ant Man, Age of Ultron, Iron Man 3 and Thor 2 were full of cliches and bad development. Ben 10 is also a hero, it has also a whole universe from where he can take characters, aliens, planets and events to try to create an awesome movie.

But it has to be an animated movie not a live action one, because CN wont have the money to make a good live action movie, while if they have the money to do 11 episodes of 11 minutes why you dont try to use this same money to make a movie of 120 minutes? and later you add some more money.

968 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 4th February 2016, 6:03 am

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
Tactical Ochoa wrote:So people telling Cartoon Network how to make a proper and truly good Ben 10 show is a sign that people don't like Ben 10 anymore and that CN should cancel it? Also, as long as Ben 10 brings in the profit, it's not going anywhere for a while.
That's not the thing, if we don't watch and support this show, then Ben 10 dies all together, same with Powerpuff Girls and everything else.
I know we're at to a point where we don't want things to look like their for kids, BUT THEY ARE FOR KIDS, I know some of you on this site are 20 and are thinking "What is this?" But you gotta understand that maybe you're just too old for it now, some of us are childs at heart, but if you don't like something then maybe its time to just give up and not watch it. Ben 10 is meant for kids, nerds and other people. Not for adults who grew up watching the Original and UAF thinking... "ONLY THIS BEN 10 IS BETTER, EVERYTHING ELSE SUCKS, LETS CONVINCE EVERYBODY NOT TO WATCH IT JUST BECAUSE IT HAS A NEW ANIMATION STYLE, EVEN THOUGH TOTALLY RELIABLE PEOPLE ARE ONBOARD GIVING US THINGS MODERN PEOPLE WANT"
Ben 10 is targeting for the newer generation, its even a Reboot for crying out loud. Omniverse was to bring back old fans and fix what AF has done, but at the same time ruining AF even more with some of the changes. BUT THIS REBOOT is not for you, or The Voice, or some other people on this site, its meant for a new generation and we should support the fact that Ben 10 is for them, not us.
Its one thing to hate a show, but to tell people to not watch a show is another thing.
Cartoon Network is focusing back on making 11 minute comedy shows, but forcing famous franchises into it is a big risk taker but that's how they make money, and the reason its not coming out to the US is because the US hates Ben 10 and trashes it, while everybody else likes it and buys the merchandise, same with Transformers, only CN hates it, not the US. The US might get Ben 10 sooner than we think, or will get more love, but only if the fans support the show and not trash every new thing that comes our way.
We can either accept it, watch it, and love it as fans. Or you can just go troll somewhere else OR JUST PLAIN GROW UP.
I'm not against you or The Voice for not liking this Reboot or any shows after certain points, but all I am saying is support the franchise for what it is, even if the show isn't all that great, we're NEVER getting shows like the Original or UAF ever again, and the more we ask for that, the more we get stuff like THIS. (Like I've been saying)
If you're or anyone is just going to trash Ben 10 as a franchise in whole, and trash literally everything that comes after that based on EVEN LITTLE things, even after a certain famous point of the franchise, then you have no purpose being here, I'm sorry, that's just all I have to say here.
I like you guys, don't get me wrong, but I don't like it when someone just hates on something over silly things.

969 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 4th February 2016, 6:10 am

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
As for the Reboot, to discuss something separate.
I like what I see, I'm finally used to the Reboot design, the only thing I don't like is that Stinkfly looks so much like Big Chill for the fact that we may never see him again.
People actually asked me if Wildvine was Chromastone because of the image, its funny because that's how he KINDA looks like...
BUT THE MAIN THING I still don't like is IF Grey Matters eyes are still red. I don't mind if its gold if they wanna go back to the original idea, but red eyes on a green outfit starts messing with my OCD.
To be honest, it looks much cleaner and better looking than Omniverse, and I'm hoping when we get backgrounds and stuff like that, its detailed too, and I'm hoping once we get the final designs for the other aliens, Max's eyes aren't just dots. I mean I get that OS and OV did this and I liked the variety, but I kinda want the designs to look more life-like, like it used to.
I'm excited to know who the cast is going to be, I will be thrilled to have new voice actors for Ben and Gwen. Although I'm pissed we aren't bringing Max back, I mean Paul Eiding is the best person to have as Max, and whoever they get for someone new, he'd better sound as close as to the original as possible.
Now as for how the aliens and everything else... I like it. This roster is great, I like we get one alien out of the original series coming in.
I'm glad they fixed Ben's hair to have that swirl, I think it looks great, and the fact that the eyes have glowing dots in them now is certainly an improvement and I knew that was missing, now that I've seen a proper and more shaded clear version of Ben, I'm finally used to what he's going to look like.
It went from Generator Rex to something completely unique, and it fits the 11 minutes thing, even though its an action/comedy. (More action since MOA confirmed its more action-oriented) As long as its not silly and stupid, then I'm right onboard with the Reboot... although I wish they wouldn't have changed Water Hazard's name... I love that Overflow is even being named here, but it should be for a separate alien and not him...
I'm hoping for a voice cast for the aliens, they think about bringing back Steve Blum to voice Heatblast, and Eric Bauza and Dee Bradley Baker to voice the other aliens.
I honestly hope once the trailer comes out for this show, the way it looks will be as good as I hope, that's all I have to say.

970 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 4th February 2016, 6:21 am

Tactical Ochoa


Plumber
Plumber
Ebomnitrix: Sorry but no can do. The "this show is meant for kids" excuse does not work here. Like I said before, either you can accept mine and other people's thoughts and opinions on the Ben 10 reboot and the series as a whole or don't even bother with us. You don't have to like what we say and think but you're just going to have to deal with it.

971 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 4th February 2016, 6:29 am

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
It's like Omniverse all over again -.-
Only this is a Reboot...

972 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 4th February 2016, 10:43 am

AleSir19

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Tactical Ochoa wrote:Ebomnitrix: Sorry but no can do. The "this show is meant for kids" excuse does not work here. Like I said before, either you can accept mine and other people's thoughts and opinions on the Ben 10 reboot and the series as a whole or don't even bother with us. You don't have to like what we say and think but you're just going to have to deal with it.

Tis argument It dont makes sense...

Because again a mature series is far away from being like Alien Force or Ultimate Alien were, that is the big problem of all this, the Ben 10 fans dont understand what a mature series is really about.

If you have 30 years old who the hell cares about what you are seeing?

You want to see some porn then see it, you want to see a drama then see it, you want to see a comedy then see it, you want to see a thriller then see it, the thing is so easy like that.

They arent shows for kids and show for adults, only good shows/bad shows and graphic elements vs censorship/control. What needs the story that is the main rule, let the story talk and if it needs sex then we put sex, but if i doesnt need sex why you put sex then?

The Same with Ben 10.

You want to know what made A Regular Show and Adventure Time good and successful tv shows? They were pretty good in their genres, they try to be the greatest adventure/action/comedy show they could be and they did it.

Why Ben 10 was good and successfull? Because it try to present a road trip, a mistery, aliens, a great adventure and lots of action, fortunately Ben 10 did it right and here we are 10 years later.

So please understand me when i hear, the argument "this is a tv show for kids" and later i hear something about the design.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ben 10 isnt a tv show for kids, like CN allow to Adventure Time do in only one series with every episode, years before CN allow with each series to Ben 10 become a new genre.

The OS was about a road trip, was adventure, comedy, action and aliens lot of aliens.

AF change this and was about an invasion, drama, teenage relationships, serious themes, acid comedy, action and a lot of aliens.

UA was more about the comedy, the adventure, the drama, the action, the relationships, the satire about a lot of situations and aliens.

Omniverse was more around the comedy, the action, the serious themes, a great design it knew how to use and a lot of aliens.

Ben 10 cant be a series for kids, because Cartoon Network after the OS change the audience and bring to life a big monster call Alien Force and his sequel Ultimate Alien, only for try to change the audience again with Omniverse using comedy. So Ben 10 was created thinking in the childrens, but the reality is that AF was created for teenagers, UA for teenagers and Omniverse for a general public, before is so stupid a 32 years old guy from Arizona can like it, but at the same time so serious it doesnt become an episode of Ultimate Alien.

The Reboot is a comedy and if you see the design and think this is a comedy, everything makes sense, the design of this Reboot looks like so much fun, is so funny, stupid and out the box we have seen that i dont have anything to say about it.

The Reboot also try to mix Big Chill with Stinkfly, big problem, i care? A little but not too much, because AF deserve it, Alien Force copy 6 or 7 powers from the OS and mix them together to create 10 "new" aliens is obvious that when you do something so stupid like this, you will end having some reboot erasing your aliens and mixing together elements from 3 aliens who can fly.

The Reboot is a comedy or is a show with a fun twist, it doesnt try to be desperately dark/adult/serious/mature/dark like AF/UA tried, this series will be only a lot of fun mix with a lot of action and if you understand what this mean then you can try to understand by yourself what you need to expect and what you doesnt need to expect.

-What you need to expect: Something funny, good comedy, good action, good character development, quick development, quick action, good themes, substance, pretty stupid and over the top situations and jokes.

-What you doesnt need to expect: Something serious, something still, too much style over a little bit of substance.

Is pretty simple, this is the Reboot we will get, you can love it or hate it, but what i have seen has been perfect and if the comedy is bad i will be the first to say it, but i dont believe it will be too bad, because we had Omniverse comedy and that was pretty intense stuff right there...

973 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 4th February 2016, 11:41 am

The Voice

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
AleSIr19 is talking out of his ass so much it's giving me headache. Not that it's the first time but still....As for the rest of you, think of something else to say I hear a bunch of broken records. The person I've heard try to make any progress is Tactical and even his words are starting to run together. It's like watching the news.

974 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 4th February 2016, 11:55 am

The Omni Triforcer

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Im not sure where your getting the idea that yhe reboot is all comedy since theyve never said that and please dont reference adult content.
Dont even try it Ebomnitrix its like theyve already given up on the reboot and they havny even watched it.
I am really excited to see this reboot because i know MOA wasnt lieng when they said the show will be action oriented.

3rd you guys are thinking about if the movie was made by cn but ITS NOT. Its being made by a totally different movie studio so keep that in mind


_________________


975 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 5th February 2016, 5:12 am

AleSir19

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
The Omni Triforcer wrote:Im not sure where your getting the idea that yhe reboot is all comedy since theyve never said that and please dont reference adult content.
Dont even try it Ebomnitrix its like theyve already given up on the reboot and they havny even watched it.
I am really excited to see this reboot because i know MOA wasnt lieng when they said the show will be action oriented.

3rd you guys are thinking about if the movie was made by cn but ITS NOT. Its being made by a totally different movie studio so keep that in mind

I am pretty excited to see the Reboot, because i am a big fan of Ben 10 and also i am smart, if you have 14 years seeing TV shows like i do, you should understand they are 3 things who make a Tv Show what it is: Tone, Theme and Genre.

The Tone is the one who say what the design will be and helps to decide the audience, the genre help to develop the action/plot and also the audience, the Themes are the ones who make the characters, the history and the development exist.

So why the people is so racist with the comedy tv shows? I dont understand, there is drama and comedy, Ben 10 was created to have a little bit of the both, AF had comedy, UA had comedy, Omniverse was a comedy in part.

Some one can explain me why Comedy means a bad tv show?

The Voice could you answer me why to you a comedy tv show is so bad?

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 39 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum