You are not connected. Please login or register

The Ben 10 Reboot

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 23]

101 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 26th March 2016, 6:04 am

AleSir19

Plumber
Plumber
In Omniverse they didnt use 4 Aliens: Jetray, Chromastone, Chamalien and Fasttrack. Omniverse did over use some aliens more than others, but the writers of Omniverse alredy cleared that they forget some aliens after some while and begin using the more regular ones because they got 60 aliens in their hands. But you are right they over used and dont use a lot.

About the actors i really dont care. About the time using this aliens, we alredy know that in order: Four Arms, XLR8, Diamondhead, Heatblast and Stinkfly will be over use, because they are the 5 strong aliens that the OS overused a lot.

Later we got in order Grey Matter, Ultra T and Cannonbolt who are used the most in strange situations.

And of course the underused aliens: Wildvine, Ghostfreack and this new Water Alien.

It would be really funny if the Water Alien takes the place of Heatblast like one of the most used aliens...

102 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 26th March 2016, 11:34 pm

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
AleSir19 wrote:In Omniverse they didnt use 4 Aliens: Jetray, Chromastone, Chamalien and Fasttrack. Omniverse did over use some aliens more than others, but the writers of Omniverse alredy cleared that they forget some aliens after some while and begin using the more regular ones because they got 60 aliens in their hands. But you are right they over used and dont use a lot.

About the actors i really dont care. About the time using this aliens, we alredy know that in order: Four Arms, XLR8, Diamondhead, Heatblast and Stinkfly will be over use, because they are the 5 strong aliens that the OS overused a lot.

Later we got in order Grey Matter, Ultra T and Cannonbolt who are used the most in strange situations.

And of course the underused aliens: Wildvine, Ghostfreack and this new Water Alien.

It would be really funny if the Water Alien takes the place of Heatblast like one of the most used aliens...
Ulta t?

103 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 27th March 2016, 12:48 am

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
The Omni Triforcer wrote:
AleSir19 wrote:In Omniverse they didnt use 4 Aliens: Jetray, Chromastone, Chamalien and Fasttrack. Omniverse did over use some aliens more than others, but the writers of Omniverse alredy cleared that they forget some aliens after some while and begin using the more regular ones because they got 60 aliens in their hands. But you are right they over used and dont use a lot.

Ulta t?
That's Upgrade in other languages

104 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 27th March 2016, 1:48 am

AleSir19

Plumber
Plumber
I dont know why i still say Ultra-T when is Upgrade, my mistake...

105 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 28th March 2016, 6:26 am

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
http://www.deviantart.com/journal/How-Not-To-Freak-Out-About-The-Ben-10-Reboot-599392596
This guy has uploaded a video about how to keep your calm for this upcoming reboot.
The video is in the link, so I hope this might help some of your nerves.

106 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 30th March 2016, 5:18 am

AleSir19

Plumber
Plumber
Ebomnitrix wrote:http://www.deviantart.com/journal/How-Not-To-Freak-Out-About-The-Ben-10-Reboot-599392596
This guy has uploaded a video about how to keep your calm for this upcoming reboot.

I liked a lot how that guy did a little animation of himself. Also finally someone who get it right!

The First original series "Ben 10" wasnt made by Man of Action, the concept and the general idea was made by them, they even created Chamcaster. But all the series was write by two great writers called "Greg Klein" and "Tom Pugsley".

Maybe we got a great writer of the OS, comback in "Alien Force" like "Marty Isenberg" or "Eugene Son", but Alien Force and Ultimate Alien were write and created like concept by "Dwayne McDuffie", "Charlotte Fullerton" and "Matt Wayne" who take the part to create "Omniverse".

So in some way this is first and pure Original Series write and created by "Man of Action", because the OS wasnt write by them, even if they write 5 episodes, the other 47 episodes were written by other people.

Also something you have to understand people is that Cartoon Network didnt create "Teen Titans Go!" it was Warner Bros, they only created The Powerpuff Girls.

My way to pass the time is watching "The Walking Dead", "The Flash" and studying Filmaking. Also Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice was a decen movie, Jesse Isenberg Riddler was my favorite part of the movie.

107 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 30th March 2016, 10:43 am

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
AleSir19 wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:http://www.deviantart.com/journal/How-Not-To-Freak-Out-About-The-Ben-10-Reboot-599392596
I liked a lot how that guy did a little animation of himself. Also finally someone who get it right!

The First original series "Ben 10" wasnt made by Man of Action, the concept and the general idea was made by them, they even created Chamcaster. But all the series was write by two great writers called "Greg Klein" and "Tom Pugsley".

Maybe we got a great writer of the OS, comback in "Alien Force" like "Marty Isenberg" or "Eugene Son", but Alien Force and Ultimate Alien were write and created like concept by "Dwayne McDuffie", "Charlotte Fullerton" and "Matt Wayne" who take the part to create "Omniverse".

So in some way this is first and pure Original Series write and created by "Man of Action", because the OS wasnt write by them, even if they write 5 episodes, the other 47 episodes were written by other people.

Also something you have to understand people is that Cartoon Network didnt create "Teen Titans Go!" it was Warner Bros, they only created The Powerpuff Girls.

My way to pass the time is watching "The Walking Dead", "The Flash" and studying Filmaking. Also Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice was a decen movie, Jesse Isenberg Riddler was my favorite part of the movie.
Jesse Eisenberg was Lex Luther In BVS the riddler isnt even in that movie.

108 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 30th March 2016, 3:21 pm

The Voice

Plumber
Plumber

I am putting this here, just to clear up a few things.

109 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 31st March 2016, 9:31 pm

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
The Voice wrote:

The only thing that's wrong with this is, Cannonbolt was supposed to replace Diamondhead, not Ghostfreak.

110 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 31st March 2016, 9:54 pm

The Voice

Plumber
Plumber
Ebomnitrix wrote:
The Voice wrote:

The only thing that's wrong with this is, Cannonbolt was supposed to replace Diamondhead, not Ghostfreak.

And you know this as a 100% absolute fact?

111 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 31st March 2016, 10:58 pm

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
Wait did somebody split the thread from 40 pages to like... 5... like too soon? what?

112 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 31st March 2016, 10:59 pm

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
The Voice wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:
The Voice wrote:

And you know this as a 100% absolute fact?
This has been said on many Ben 10 fan sites and the Ben 10 Wikia I believe.

113 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 1st April 2016, 7:47 am

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Ebomnitrix wrote:Wait did somebody split the thread from 40 pages to like... 5... like too soon? what?

Wasn't me, no idea what happened. Suspect
And I can't merge them back either. It's like the forum archived it from a certain point, but I don't remember that ever happening before.

114 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 1st April 2016, 8:30 am

AleSir19

Plumber
Plumber
AleSir19 wrote:

Jesse Eisenberg was Lex Luther In BVS the riddler isnt even in that movie.

It is a Joke, i know Jesse Isenberg tries to be "Lex Luthor", but at the end Lex Luthor doesnt act like a crazy guy, he would act like a cold and phisical guy. Also Luthor never would use Polaroid Pictures and Letters to try to manipulate two heroes into fighting he would do it in a really dangerous and crazy way.

So that is why for me Jesse Isenberg was "Edward Nygma" the Riddler, because at the end, if this was a better film, Batman would have know that "Luthor" was trying to manipulate him sending him that letters of "You let your family die" and later blowing up that Court Room to the air.

115 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 4th April 2016, 5:06 am

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Sebastian13 wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:Wait did somebody split the thread from 40 pages to like... 5... like too soon? what?

And I can't merge them back either. It's like the forum archived it from a certain point, but I don't remember that ever happening before.
Hmm wierd i didnt do it either

Anyway you all need to watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMJYsgWohL0&feature=youtu.be

116 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 4th April 2016, 8:44 pm

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
Sebastian13 wrote:

Anyway you all need to watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMJYsgWohL0&feature=youtu.be
I've already shown that with the Deviantart link. But with his opinions I 100% agree.

117 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 4th April 2016, 9:28 pm

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Ebomnitrix wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:

I've already shown that with the Deviantart link. But with his opinions I 100% agree.
So do i

118 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 9th April 2016, 10:39 pm

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
We are only 6 months away guys! Just letting ya know.

119 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 9th April 2016, 11:30 pm

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Ebomnitrix wrote:We are only 6 months away guys! Just letting ya know.
And i cant wait to see it. Im missing my weekly fill of ben 10

120 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 10th April 2016, 4:20 am

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber
If you're missing your weekly fill of Ben 10, why not just re-watch some of the previous shows for the time being? Just saying.

121 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 10th April 2016, 4:52 am

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Tactical Ochoa wrote:If you're missing your weekly fill of Ben 10, why not just re-watch some of the previous shows for the time being? Just saying.
I meant new ben 10

122 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 10th April 2016, 5:08 am

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber
Ok

123 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 10th April 2016, 10:31 am

The Voice

Plumber
Plumber
I can barely re-watch Ben 10 anymore, because I start to cry when I do. Knowing that I will never see anything that good ever again. R.I.P. Ben 10: 2005 - 2012 We had a good run.

124 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 10th April 2016, 11:18 am

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
The Voice wrote:I can barely re-watch Ben 10 anymore, because I start to cry when I do. Knowing that I will never see anything that good ever again. R.I.P. Ben 10: 2005 - 2012 We had a good run.
For the love of god i get it you dont like how the reboot is turning out but at least save messages like that till after it actually airs. Geezus comeon now have a little more respect then that.

125 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 11th April 2016, 1:08 pm

The Voice

Plumber
Plumber
The Voice wrote:I can barely re-watch Ben 10 anymore, because I start to cry when I do. Knowing that I will never see anything that good ever again. R.I.P. Ben 10: 2005 - 2012 We had a good run.
For the love of god i get it you dont like how the reboot is turning out but at least save messages like that till after it actually airs. Geezus comeon now have a little more respect then that.

I am not talking about the reboot, I am just talking of the pain all this has caused me I was a devoted fan but now, I don't know what am.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum