Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

The Ben 10 Reboot

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 24]

26 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 12th February 2016, 3:40 pm

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
MekongTiger wrote:I always believed a potential Gwen series would work a lot better with an 11 minute episode format.

I personally would love to see Gwen wear different outfits (TVtrope "Unlimited Wardrobe") in the reboot.


It's a real shame they didn't make a Gwen 10-based reboot. It would fit the 11 minute action-comedy format perfectly. I'd imagine it as some sort of Legend of Korra but simpler.

27 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 12th February 2016, 5:26 pm

The Omni Triforcer

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Sebastian13 wrote:
MekongTiger wrote:I always believed a potential Gwen series would work a lot better with an 11 minute episode format.

I personally would love to see Gwen wear different outfits (TVtrope "Unlimited Wardrobe") in the reboot.


It's a real shame they didn't make a Gwen 10-based reboot. It would fit the 11 minute action-comedy format perfectly. I'd imagine it as some sort of Legend of Korra but simpler.
I would be fine with a gwen show but i wouldnt want it to replace a ben 10 show.


_________________


28 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 12th February 2016, 7:34 pm

ultraalien


Plumber
Plumber
The Omni Triforcer wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:
MekongTiger wrote:I always believed a potential Gwen series would work a lot better with an 11 minute episode format.

I personally would love to see Gwen wear different outfits (TVtrope "Unlimited Wardrobe") in the reboot.


It's a real shame they didn't make a Gwen 10-based reboot. It would fit the 11 minute action-comedy format perfectly. I'd imagine it as some sort of Legend of Korra but simpler.
I would be fine with a gwen show but i wouldnt want it to replace a ben 10 show.
Cartoon Network Asia had planned a Lucky Girl spin off but it has been put on hold the last time I heard.

29 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 12th February 2016, 9:48 pm

The Omni Triforcer

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
ultraalien wrote:
The Omni Triforcer wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:
MekongTiger wrote:I always believed a potential Gwen series would work a lot better with an 11 minute episode format.

I personally would love to see Gwen wear different outfits (TVtrope "Unlimited Wardrobe") in the reboot.


It's a real shame they didn't make a Gwen 10-based reboot. It would fit the 11 minute action-comedy format perfectly. I'd imagine it as some sort of Legend of Korra but simpler.
I would be fine with a gwen show but i wouldnt want it to replace a ben 10 show.
Cartoon Network Asia had planned a Lucky Girl spin off but it has been put on hold the last time I heard.
.
Yeah spin off as in it wouldnt replace ben 10 sicne it would have been at the same time as the rebo


_________________


30 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 12th February 2016, 10:18 pm

AleSir19

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Please stop erasing my posts, i understand the last time why you did it, but now is just stupid, stop erasing my posts when i try to talk about the reboot and even worst when i try to make a healty debate. If you want to talk about something that wont happen okay, enjoy talking about a Gwen Spin-Off...

31 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 13th February 2016, 4:12 am

The Omni Triforcer

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Well tommorows the toy fair hopefully we see some ben 10 stuff


_________________


32 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 13th February 2016, 1:29 pm

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
The Omni Triforcer wrote:Well tommorows the toy fair hopefully we see some ben 10 stuff

I'm hoping for some new villains at the toy fair. The aliens are already known.

33 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 13th February 2016, 2:47 pm

The Omni Triforcer

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Sebastian13 wrote:
The Omni Triforcer wrote:Well tommorows the toy fair hopefully we see some ben 10 stuff

I'm hoping for some new villains at the toy fair. The aliens are already known.
Yeah villians and grandpa and gwen since we need a good look at them and obviously ben


_________________


34 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 13th February 2016, 4:51 pm

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
I couldn't find anything for the Ben 10 toy fair aside this...
http://i.toynewsi.com/g/generated/2016_New_York_Toy_Fair/Playmates_Toys/Playmates_TMNT_Toy_Fair_2016108__scaled_600.jpg
This either means we won't get toys til 2017 or... yeah...
But just incase, keep searching!

35 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 13th February 2016, 4:54 pm

The Omni Triforcer

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Ebomnitrix wrote:I couldn't find anything for the Ben 10 toy fair aside this...
http://i.toynewsi.com/g/generated/2016_New_York_Toy_Fair/Playmates_Toys/Playmates_TMNT_Toy_Fair_2016108__scaled_600.jpg
This either means we won't get toys til 2017 or... yeah...
But just incase, keep searching!
i dont see anything it says its forbidden


_________________


36 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 13th February 2016, 6:31 pm

AleSir19

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
I believe they didnt show anything, Playmates only announced they will be doing toys for the Reboot of Ben 10, that is all i believe.

And off course this image:

" />

37 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 13th February 2016, 6:57 pm

The Omni Triforcer

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
AleSir19 wrote:I believe they didnt show anything, Playmates only announced they will be doing toys for the Reboot of Ben 10, that is all i believe.

And off course this image:

" />
nothing we havnt seen before damn


_________________


38 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 13th February 2016, 9:52 pm

ultraalien


Plumber
Plumber
The Omni Triforcer wrote:
AleSir19 wrote:I believe they didnt show anything, Playmates only announced they will be doing toys for the Reboot of Ben 10, that is all i believe.

And off course this image:

" />
nothing we havnt seen before damn
There is a possibility that came to me that they may delay the reboot for other countries till 2017.

39 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 14th February 2016, 2:41 am

AleSir19

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
This have a clear explanation, Cartoon Network is learning from his mistakes.

Omniverse had a lot of leaked content before the series even become official or had a name. In Omniverse we saw official designs of the aliens and characters really soon in good resolution.

Omniverse saw how in the Toy Fair a lot of things got leaked and this was the regular mistake of CN.

But is clear they have change their way to act with Ben 10 after Omniverse failure happen. So now they have find the way to stop the massive leaking of official content and toys.

We maybe have seen some unofficial artwork and banners but nothing is close to how much and good was the content leaked before Omniverse happen.

In few words, CN is testing the market really carefully, CN will see how the ratings go in some international countries in the last months of 2016 and then if the show is good i guess they will do a good premiere in the US and the movie will happen nd even better a second series, but if the series dont go well it will have the same fate that Omniverse had, they will air all the episodes in a shitty way only to fill space and get ride of the show.

MekongTiger

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
1. I want her show to be the only Ben 10 spin-off ever made. We don't need another ton of terrible Ben 10 sequel shows. I only need a Ben 10 reboot show & a Lucky Girl spin-off show. Would they air Lucky Girl's spin-off show when the Ben 10 reboot does goes on hiatus & Vice Versa?

2. I want her spin-off show to be set in the same universe as the Ben 10 reboot. I will never watch a continuation of Omniverse.

3. I don't want Ashley Johnson to come back to voice Lucky Girl. I have to agree with Tactical Ochoa that Ashley is unfit to voice Gwen & that she sounds bored playing her. Looking at her IMDB page, it appears that Ashley Johnson doesn't care about Ben 10 anymore. Blindspot to me is nothing but typical mindless Hollywood garbage.

4. Don't give Gwen a boyfriend. No more soap operas!

5. I personally find Gwen more enjoyable when she's alone.

6. I don't want any villains to know Lucky Girl's real identity. Also don't make the villains act like Dr Evil or Arnold Schwarznegger's Mr Freeze!

7. Too many female characters will kill her show as well as the Ben 10 reboot. The producers & writers must focus their character development on Gwen!

8. I do want the TVtrope "Unlimited Wardrobe" to be used on the Gwen as long as the outfits & footwear she wears are practical.

9. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lIJ8AqWD4s: This DC Super Hero Girls short is the biggest reason why I'm completely against Gwen wearing high heels. Don't repeat the same mistakes AF & UA did!

10. I don't want her show to be too girly.

41 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 18th February 2016, 4:57 am

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
Kinda weird how its been quiet the last few days, I mean I know we thought we were going to get stuff from Toy Fair, but ya know... eh...
Hopefully something around the lines comes along soon.

42 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 18th February 2016, 5:03 am

The Omni Triforcer

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Ebomnitrix wrote:Kinda weird how its been quiet the last few days, I mean I know we thought we were going to get stuff from Toy Fair, but ya know... eh...
Hopefully something around the lines comes along soon.
Well i mean its less quiet then before we got the announcement of the reboot. I remember we were all here crying that cn doesn't care about ben 10 and then bam reboot news and the forums got back up and running. Dont worry once theres something to talk about we will be talking about it.


_________________


43 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 18th February 2016, 8:41 am

The Voice

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
I think this is more like the sound of no one really caring that much, I mean when the people that want the show can't think of something to say you know that's something.

44 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 18th February 2016, 5:49 pm

AleSir19

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
The Voice wrote:I think this is more like the sound of no one really caring that much, I mean when the people that want the show can't think of something to say you know that's something.

The problem is that we dont have nothing about the Reboot, we dont have more designs or an animated teaser, like the one CN released with the Power Puff Girls this year. This is good because then we dont begin with the stupid impressions like "This looks like shit, like childish shit" and then you watch the show and it is a bunch of fun.

But in the other side it is bad because then nobody is talking about the show or dont have a clear reason to do it. I know the reboot will be a bunch of fun and nobody say nothing about the reboot releasing images and designs so early like they leaked. So until October at less you people have to wait to get any more info about the reboot.

By the way take this chances to i dont know see the Walking Dead? Deadpool? Batman vs Superman?

45 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 18th February 2016, 7:55 pm

The Omni Triforcer

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
AleSir19 wrote:
The Voice wrote:I think this is more like the sound of no one really caring that much, I mean when the people that want the show can't think of something to say you know that's something.

The problem is that we dont have nothing about the Reboot, we dont have more designs or an animated teaser, like the one CN released with the Power Puff Girls this year. This is good because then we dont begin with the stupid impressions like "This looks like shit, like childish shit" and then you watch the show and it is a bunch of fun.

But in the other side it is bad because then nobody is talking about the show or dont have a clear reason to do it. I know the reboot will be a bunch of fun and nobody say nothing about the reboot releasing images and designs so early like they leaked. So until October at less you people have to wait to get any more info about the reboot.

By the way take this chances to i dont know see the Walking Dead? Deadpool? Batman vs Superman?

Walking dead? heck no i would suggest watching arrow, the flash, and legends of tomorrow. Also since lots of you are cn fans i would suggest playing fusion fall when it comes back


_________________


46 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 19th February 2016, 7:03 am

AleSir19

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
The Omni Triforcer wrote:
AleSir19 wrote:
The Voice wrote:I think this is more like the sound of no one really caring that much, I mean when the people that want the show can't think of something to say you know that's something.

The problem is that we dont have nothing about the Reboot, we dont have more designs or an animated teaser, like the one CN released with the Power Puff Girls this year. This is good because then we dont begin with the stupid impressions like "This looks like shit, like childish shit" and then you watch the show and it is a bunch of fun.

But in the other side it is bad because then nobody is talking about the show or dont have a clear reason to do it. I know the reboot will be a bunch of fun and nobody say nothing about the reboot releasing images and designs so early like they leaked. So until October at less you people have to wait to get any more info about the reboot.

By the way take this chances to i dont know see the Walking Dead? Deadpool? Batman vs Superman?

Walking dead? heck no i would suggest watching arrow, the flash, and legends of tomorrow. Also since lots of you are cn fans i would suggest playing fusion fall when it comes back

My problem with Arrow is how bad is the development of charater, the acting and the plot of the series. I saw all the First season of Arrow and i hate it, i try to see the second season and the third one, even the four one, but i cant, Arrow is so poorly written, i couldnt take it anymore.

About the Flash i liked, but the series has so many plot holes, the development of character isnt perfect, the acting is a lot better than the one we see in Arrow and the plot is okay. I like The Flash for what it is, is far from being the best series about the Flash but it gets pretty fun.

Legends of Tomorrow for me is a bad sci-fi show.

I like The Walking Dead because it has a huge and great development of character that the people mistake all the time with filler, the acting of this series is so good, so right and fun to see, the plot isnt the best thing in the world and is basically: Walk, find a place, kill the owner or take the place by force, grow in the place or learn something in the place, some outside force come to the place and put in test everyone, retake the place of the outsiders or escape from the place and repeat.

For me The Flash, The Walking Death, Game of Thrones, Bojack Horseman, Ben 10, Marvel/Netflix tv series are the only reasons i watch tv.

47 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 20th February 2016, 3:52 pm

Isn't that funny


The Voice wrote:I think this is more like the sound of no one really caring that much, I mean when the people that want the show can't think of something to say you know that's something.

I like Ben 10. In fact, I've loved every version of it. From the OS to Omniverse. Yeah, even Omniverse. However, I've been watching these boards and I've always respected what you've said. I may not agree with what you say, but your ideas always seem pretty well thought out and I can usually understand your side of things.

That said, your quote above is entirely ignorant. You can't honestly believe that because there isn't a conversation about the new show going on 24/7, that the show is going to be bad. That is one of the most illogical arguments I've ever heard. If you're going to bash the show that's fine. But let's at least keep our arguments logical.

48 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 20th February 2016, 6:14 pm

The Omni Triforcer

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Isn't that funny wrote:
The Voice wrote:I think this is more like the sound of no one really caring that much, I mean when the people that want the show can't think of something to say you know that's something.

I like Ben 10. In fact, I've loved every version of it. From the OS to Omniverse. Yeah, even Omniverse. However, I've been watching these boards and I've always respected what you've said. I may not agree with what you say, but your ideas always seem pretty well thought out and I can usually understand your side of things.

That said, your quote above is entirely ignorant. You can't honestly believe that because there isn't a conversation about the new show going on 24/7, that the show is going to be bad. That is one of the most illogical arguments I've ever heard. If you're going to bash the show that's fine. But let's at least keep our arguments logical.
Totally Agree!
And welcome to the forums btw


_________________


49 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 20th February 2016, 7:44 pm

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Isn't that funny wrote:
The Voice wrote:I think this is more like the sound of no one really caring that much, I mean when the people that want the show can't think of something to say you know that's something.

I like Ben 10. In fact, I've loved every version of it. From the OS to Omniverse. Yeah, even Omniverse. However, I've been watching these boards and I've always respected what you've said. I may not agree with what you say, but your ideas always seem pretty well thought out and I can usually understand your side of things.

That said, your quote above is entirely ignorant. You can't honestly believe that because there isn't a conversation about the new show going on 24/7, that the show is going to be bad. That is one of the most illogical arguments I've ever heard. If you're going to bash the show that's fine. But let's at least keep our arguments logical.

Exactly! We're hyped...but the show is still months away and there's little to talk about. Considering we're at page 104, I'd say the show isn't doing too bad discussion-wise either anyways. We talked more about Omniverse only because we had more leaks and because Derrick J. Wyatt kept telling us stuff before and while the show was airing. We constantly had stuff to react to. They have changed that. We'll see if that's good or bad in retrospective one day.

50 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 20th February 2016, 8:34 pm

The Omni Triforcer

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Sebastian13 wrote:
Isn't that funny wrote:
The Voice wrote:I think this is more like the sound of no one really caring that much, I mean when the people that want the show can't think of something to say you know that's something.

I like Ben 10. In fact, I've loved every version of it. From the OS to Omniverse. Yeah, even Omniverse. However, I've been watching these boards and I've always respected what you've said. I may not agree with what you say, but your ideas always seem pretty well thought out and I can usually understand your side of things.

That said, your quote above is entirely ignorant. You can't honestly believe that because there isn't a conversation about the new show going on 24/7, that the show is going to be bad. That is one of the most illogical arguments I've ever heard. If you're going to bash the show that's fine. But let's at least keep our arguments logical.

Exactly! We're hyped...but the show is still months away and there's little to talk about. Considering we're at page 104, I'd say the show isn't doing too bad discussion-wise either anyways. We talked more about Omniverse only because we had more leaks and because Derrick J. Wyatt kept telling us stuff before and while the show was airing. We constantly had stuff to react to. They have changed that. We'll see if that's good or bad in retrospective one day.
Exactly while i would love to get more info but i would rather be surprised when the show airs then know everything about it before it airs.


_________________


Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum