Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

The Ben 10 Reboot

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 23]

51 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 20th February 2016, 11:22 pm

AleSir19

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
The Omni Triforcer wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:
Isn't that funny wrote:
The Voice wrote:I think this is more like the sound of no one really caring that much, I mean when the people that want the show can't think of something to say you know that's something.

I like Ben 10. In fact, I've loved every version of it. From the OS to Omniverse. Yeah, even Omniverse. However, I've been watching these boards and I've always respected what you've said. I may not agree with what you say, but your ideas always seem pretty well thought out and I can usually understand your side of things.

That said, your quote above is entirely ignorant. You can't honestly believe that because there isn't a conversation about the new show going on 24/7, that the show is going to be bad. That is one of the most illogical arguments I've ever heard. If you're going to bash the show that's fine. But let's at least keep our arguments logical.

Exactly! We're hyped...but the show is still months away and there's little to talk about. Considering we're at page 104, I'd say the show isn't doing too bad discussion-wise either anyways. We talked more about Omniverse only because we had more leaks and because Derrick J. Wyatt kept telling us stuff before and while the show was airing. We constantly had stuff to react to. They have changed that. We'll see if that's good or bad in retrospective one day.
Exactly while i would love to get more info but i would rather be surprised when the show airs then know everything about it before it airs.

Wow i have 16 post trying to make you people understand this, but now this guy comes say the same i have trying to make you understand for 16 pages and you finally understand it. Funny, really funny. But it is the only true, we dont have anything we dont have anything about the Reboot and that is good, really good, because expectations are a piece of shit this days.

The first impressions a lot of fans had with the designs of Omniverse kill the show months before the show even started and spoil a lot of things and characters that were going to be in Omniverse.

The Good side of this control of what is shown or what isnt, is that like the Reboot is going to be released in October, when the first footage or the first official designs leak online we will know what is the reality of the show, we will have a context to judge on the show quality.

The Bad side of course is the waiting and the loss of emotion.

52 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 21st February 2016, 3:02 pm

The Voice

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Well other than here and tumblr, I haven't heard very much about the reboot if at all. A lot folks I've talked to on chats and such didn't even know there was reboot until I said something, but then again I don't know whole lot of people who have Ben 10 on their radars anymore.

53 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 21st February 2016, 4:23 pm

The Omni Triforcer

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
The Voice wrote:Well other than here and tumblr, I haven't heard very much about the reboot if at all. A lot folks I've talked to on chats and such didn't even know there was reboot until I said something, but then again I don't know whole lot of people who have Ben 10 on their radars anymore.
Well of course people that dont keep up with ben 10 dont know about the reboot. I would check out the ben 10 wikia forums its very active


_________________


54 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 26th February 2016, 12:41 am

The Omni Triforcer

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Im still really mad that cn did not do anything for the anniversary i remember they used to have ben 10 weeks and marathons but nope. I would have been fine if they just called it ben 10 week and showed original series episodes all week and maybe had the people working on the reboot talk about their plans for the reboot honestly it really just sucks. Sorry this came into my mind when i was looking to see when footage of ov was first shown it was march so maybe we will get reboot footage at the same time.


_________________


55 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 26th February 2016, 12:43 am

Tactical Ochoa


Plumber
Plumber
I believe I said this before but again, this is one of the many examples that shows that CN doesn't care about the Ben 10 series anymore.

56 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 26th February 2016, 4:26 am

ultraalien


Plumber
Plumber
Tactical Ochoa wrote:I believe I said this before but again, this is one of the many examples that shows that CN doesn't care about the Ben 10 series anymore.
At least the other cartoon networks in other countries care more about their shows then the one in the U.S including Ben 10. The other cartoon network feeds have better variety than we do.

57 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 27th February 2016, 7:34 pm

MekongTiger

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
The only thing I will remember from the Ben 10 reboot is what's going on with Gwen. I really don't care about any other character nor the aliens at this point.

58 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 27th February 2016, 8:15 pm

The Omni Triforcer

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
MekongTiger wrote:The only thing I will remember from the Ben 10 reboot is what's going on with Gwen. I really don't care about any other character nor the aliens at this point.
What do you mean? The reboot hasnt even aired yet


_________________


59 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 27th February 2016, 9:02 pm

MekongTiger

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
The Omni Triforcer wrote:What do you mean? The reboot hasnt even aired yet

Lack of information gives me less hope for the reboot.

60 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 1st March 2016, 10:31 pm

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
MekongTiger wrote:
The Omni Triforcer wrote:What do you mean? The reboot hasnt even aired yet

Lack of information gives me less hope for the reboot.
Well so far there hasn't been nothing yet... We're toast...

61 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 3rd March 2016, 1:32 am

jesse220


Human
Human
It will air in 2017

62 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 3rd March 2016, 1:36 am

The Omni Triforcer

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
jesse220 wrote:It will air in 2017
In america yeah but everywhere else its 2016


_________________


63 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 3rd March 2016, 1:37 am

jesse220


Human
Human
The Omni Triforcer wrote:
jesse220 wrote:It will air in 2017
In america yeah but everywhere else its 2016

Really?

64 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 3rd March 2016, 1:39 am

The Omni Triforcer

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
jesse220 wrote:
The Omni Triforcer wrote:
jesse220 wrote:It will air in 2017
In america yeah but everywhere else its 2016

Really?
Yeah


_________________


65 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 3rd March 2016, 6:42 pm

The Voice

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Is Ben 10 even worth saving at this point?

66 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 3rd March 2016, 6:44 pm

Tactical Ochoa


Plumber
Plumber
Ben 10 still has a lot of potential and great opportunities. CN is just not taking advantage of them. If the Ben 10 reboot fails, hopefully the best case scenario would happen and Man of Action would manage to get their hands back onto Ben 10 and away from CN and go find a different network company that will give MOA more freedom and control over the series, thus allowing MOA to make a Ben 10 show the way they envisioned it as.

67 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 5th March 2016, 1:48 am

The Voice

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Tactical Ochoa wrote:Ben 10 still has a lot of potential and great opportunities. CN is just not taking advantage of them. If the Ben 10 reboot fails, hopefully the best case scenario would happen and Man of Action would manage to get their hands back onto Ben 10 and away from CN and go find a different network company that will give MOA more freedom and control over the series, thus allowing MOA to make a Ben 10 show the way they envisioned it as.

Well that's the thing MOA never had a problem with Ben 10 and it's sequels and they actually supported them at ComicCons.

68 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 5th March 2016, 1:55 am

Tactical Ochoa


Plumber
Plumber
You sure about that? We never really truly got the inside look on that. Maybe MOA is just showing that they don't have a problem with the sequel shows in order to not get on CN's bad side so that they could try to get back into working on Ben 10. Who knows what's been really going on and what Man of Action really though about the sequel shows. Also, I think it was only images of Alien Force that they show at Comic-Cons. At least that's what I think. That's the most I've seen them display from the sequel shows.

69 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 5th March 2016, 2:54 am

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
Tactical Ochoa wrote:You sure about that? We never really truly got the inside look on that. Maybe MOA is just showing that they don't have a problem with the sequel shows in order to not get on CN's bad side so that they could try to get back into working on Ben 10. Who knows what's been really going on and what Man of Action really though about the sequel shows. Also, I think it was only images of Alien Force that they show at Comic-Cons. At least that's what I think. That's the most I've seen them display from the sequel shows.

What I'm thinking is once it's Comic Con, I think they'll actually promote the Reboot Ben, but by probably using its prototype (like everyone else)
What I"m hoping for is at the Cartoon Network panel, they'll give us a first look at the Ben 10 Reboot with a 30 second trailer. I bet by July and August most countries will be doing this, because most are going to premiere it around September-November.
Only time will tell...

70 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 5th March 2016, 5:11 am

The Omni Triforcer

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Ebomnitrix wrote:
Tactical Ochoa wrote:You sure about that? We never really truly got the inside look on that. Maybe MOA is just showing that they don't have a problem with the sequel shows in order to not get on CN's bad side so that they could try to get back into working on Ben 10. Who knows what's been really going on and what Man of Action really though about the sequel shows. Also, I think it was only images of Alien Force that they show at Comic-Cons. At least that's what I think. That's the most I've seen them display from the sequel shows.

What I'm thinking is once it's Comic Con, I think they'll actually promote the Reboot Ben, but by probably using its prototype (like everyone else)
What I"m hoping for is at the Cartoon Network panel, they'll give us a first look at the Ben 10 Reboot with a 30 second trailer. I bet by July and August most countries will be doing this, because most are going to premiere it around September-November.
Only time will tell...
Yeah probably


_________________


71 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 5th March 2016, 9:18 pm

The Omni Triforcer

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
So apparently there was a fred fred burger alien that was supposed to ben in ben 10,000
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CcrdGavUEAAl5Oc.jpg:large


_________________


72 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 10th March 2016, 2:06 am

The Omni Triforcer

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Duncan Rouleau thinks the show is really coming together. https://twitter.com/rouleau1/status/707401004849836032


_________________


73 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 10th March 2016, 2:08 am

Tactical Ochoa


Plumber
Plumber
Yeah well the viewers will be the judge of that when the Ben 10 reboot comes out.

74 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 10th March 2016, 2:16 am

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
The Omni Triforcer wrote:Duncan Rouleau thinks the show is really coming together. https://twitter.com/rouleau1/status/707401004849836032
Well that's a good sign.
I kinda hope we get some background reveals, like we did for some shows on CN, I can only remember Be Cool Scooby Doo leaking background designs, and I think Steven Universe too, I don't know, but they had a lot of good detail.
If the animation style itself can put details into stuff like that, than I can honestly worry less.

75 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 12th March 2016, 4:37 am

The Omni Triforcer

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
just thought id stick this here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgJV31sE8kY


_________________


Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum