Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

The Ben 10 Reboot

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 21 of 23]

501 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 10th September 2016, 4:55 pm

The Voice

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Tactical Ochoa wrote:They haven't cancelled it yet. Regular Show is just coming to an end. The same is going for The Amazing World of Gumball. Those two shows are also still going to be around for a while before they end as well.
Not true, Regular Show is going to end next year, and Gumball as said by his creator is going to stop making the show after season six, though there are rumors that CN themselves would pick it up. Cartoon Network is going to sink their ship just you watch.

502 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 10th September 2016, 4:57 pm

Tactical Ochoa


Plumber
Plumber
Like I said, they're going to still be around for a while before those shows come to an end. CN might continue Gumball but with the creator of the show leaving, I doubt that CN will be able to achieve what the creator of Gumball was able to do best with the show.

503 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 10th September 2016, 7:00 pm

Superfanbg


Human
Human
The Voice wrote:
Tactical Ochoa wrote:They haven't cancelled it yet. Regular Show is just coming to an end. The same is going for The Amazing World of Gumball. Those two shows are also still going to be around for a while before they end as well.
Not true, Regular Show is going to end next year, and Gumball as said by his creator is going to stop making the show after season six, though there are rumors that CN themselves would pick it up. Cartoon Network is going to sink their ship just you watch.
CN needs more anime and return to original shows , without resorting to series with bad animation. Maybe he could again have the same glory I had before .

504 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 10th September 2016, 8:50 pm

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister

505 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 13th September 2016, 12:14 pm

AleSir19

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
I dont really know how CN can go back to his days of glory when their fist Action/Adventure show was "Ben 10" in 2007, CN only had the next Action/Adventure Shows:

-Ben 10.
-Ben 10: Alien Force.
-Ben 10: Ultimate Alien.
-Ben 10: Omniverse.
-Generator Rex.
-Secret Saturdays.
-Sym-Bionic Titan.

7 Shows. You want to know how many Comedy shows CN had? 29 shows. Yes maybe CN had some other Action series, like Samurai Jack, KND, Powerpuff Girls, Megas XLR and Clone Wars.

The problem isnt CN, the problem is you. That is all, you are growing up and everything looks and feels like shit now. But reality is that Until 2007 CN had never done a full Action/Aventure show. I remember watching the old CN and it was like this crappy version of CN, the same shit, a bunch of cool comedy shows, with some action shows mix with a lot of comedy, like Steven Universe or Adventure Time (in their first seasons please).

Until Ben 10 come and change everything. Yes is true, CN isnt in their best moment.

But that doesnt mean what they are doing is wrong, because you say it and want it to be bad.

Regular Show it has a long time feeling forced, the same with Adventure Time, they need one way or another to create another new Flagship that is all, because after all i dont believe it is a good idea to have the same 3 shows for 10 years in the freacking channel.

--------------------------------

By the way, that trailer looks cool, but i repeat Omniverse was the best in animation terms, some day some Ben 10 series will overcome it, until then, Omniverse RIP...

506 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 13th September 2016, 3:01 pm

Tactical Ochoa


Plumber
Plumber
I'll make an exception here since that I don't bother responding back to AleSir19. In this case, it's more of that I just want to post this to inform everyone here of the idiotic "you don't like new cartoons because you didn't grow up with them" argument. No, the problem isn't us growing up. The problem is with Cartoon Network.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38r9WSqkLzk

507 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 13th September 2016, 10:30 pm

ultraalien


Plumber
Plumber
AleSir19 wrote:I dont really know how CN can go back to his days of glory when their fist Action/Adventure show was "Ben 10" in 2007, CN only had the next Action/Adventure Shows:

-Ben 10.
-Ben 10: Alien Force.
-Ben 10: Ultimate Alien.
-Ben 10: Omniverse.
-Generator Rex.
-Secret Saturdays.
-Sym-Bionic Titan.

7 Shows. You want to know how many Comedy shows CN had? 29 shows. Yes maybe CN had some other Action series, like Samurai Jack, KND, Powerpuff Girls, Megas XLR and Clone Wars.
Actually Cartoon Network had actions before then however they were made by other companies some of them were made by Hanna Barbara before they ceased operations.

508 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 13th September 2016, 11:50 pm

The Omni Triforcer

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
AleSir19 wrote:I dont really know how CN can go back to his days of glory when their fist Action/Adventure show was "Ben 10" in 2007, CN only had the next Action/Adventure Shows:

-Ben 10.
-Ben 10: Alien Force.
-Ben 10: Ultimate Alien.
-Ben 10: Omniverse.
-Generator Rex.
-Secret Saturdays.
-Sym-Bionic Titan.

7 Shows. You want to know how many Comedy shows CN had? 29 shows. Yes maybe CN had some other Action series, like Samurai Jack, KND, Powerpuff Girls, Megas XLR and Clone Wars.

The problem isnt CN, the problem is you. That is all, you are growing up and everything looks and feels like shit now. But reality is that Until 2007 CN had never done a full Action/Aventure show. I remember watching the old CN and it was like this crappy version of CN, the same shit, a bunch of cool comedy shows, with some action shows mix with a lot of comedy, like Steven Universe or Adventure Time (in their first seasons please).

Until Ben 10 come and change everything. Yes is true, CN isnt in their best moment.

But that doesnt mean what they are doing is wrong, because you say it and want it to be bad.

Regular Show it has a long time feeling forced, the same with Adventure Time, they need one way or another to create another new Flagship that is all, because after all i dont believe it is a good idea to have the same 3 shows for 10 years in the freacking channel.

--------------------------------

By the way, that trailer looks cool, but i repeat Omniverse was the best in animation terms, some day some Ben 10 series will overcome it, until then, Omniverse RIP...
They always had action mixed so it didnt feel like comedy all the time but now its comedy all the time thats why it sucks.


_________________


509 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 14th September 2016, 2:58 am

ultraalien


Plumber
Plumber
The Omni Triforcer wrote:
AleSir19 wrote:I dont really know how CN can go back to his days of glory when their fist Action/Adventure show was "Ben 10" in 2007, CN only had the next Action/Adventure Shows:

-Ben 10.
-Ben 10: Alien Force.
-Ben 10: Ultimate Alien.
-Ben 10: Omniverse.
-Generator Rex.
-Secret Saturdays.
-Sym-Bionic Titan.

7 Shows. You want to know how many Comedy shows CN had? 29 shows. Yes maybe CN had some other Action series, like Samurai Jack, KND, Powerpuff Girls, Megas XLR and Clone Wars.

The problem isnt CN, the problem is you. That is all, you are growing up and everything looks and feels like shit now. But reality is that Until 2007 CN had never done a full Action/Aventure show. I remember watching the old CN and it was like this crappy version of CN, the same shit, a bunch of cool comedy shows, with some action shows mix with a lot of comedy, like Steven Universe or Adventure Time (in their first seasons please).

Until Ben 10 come and change everything. Yes is true, CN isnt in their best moment.

But that doesnt mean what they are doing is wrong, because you say it and want it to be bad.

Regular Show it has a long time feeling forced, the same with Adventure Time, they need one way or another to create another new Flagship that is all, because after all i dont believe it is a good idea to have the same 3 shows for 10 years in the freacking channel.

--------------------------------

By the way, that trailer looks cool, but i repeat Omniverse was the best in animation terms, some day some Ben 10 series will overcome it, until then, Omniverse RIP...
They always had action mixed so it didnt feel like comedy all the time but now its comedy all the time thats why it sucks.
With several of their current shows coming to an end they will need new shows coming in.

510 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 15th September 2016, 10:23 pm

The Omni Triforcer

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Return of Hex, Billy Billions, and so much more info and videos and games
http://ben10.cartoonnetwork.co.uk/


_________________


511 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 17th September 2016, 6:17 pm

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister

512 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 21st September 2016, 11:55 pm

AleSir19

avatar
Plumber
Plumber





Well there are some screenshots of Zombozo and Hex, along their backstories in the "new" show. Maybe the animation looks a little bit too "made in Adobe Flash" or Animator i believe is the new name.

But for me Zombozo and Hex designs are pretty cool, are the same designs of before with little changes.

Also more Screenshots, of Animo Monsters:





A New Clown Gang that will help Zombozo:



Two new villains:



Hex is back:





Also we have this new "Hydra Monster" you cut one head, two more take his place:




More of this monsters:




And finally, Billy Billions is also back:



Is clear what Man of Action is doing, they arent rebooting Ben 10 trying to come with something new, they are only reintroducing Ben 10 to new younger audiences, while they "remake" everything we got before with some new elements.

-Grey Matter do to that "Blue Monster" the same Grey Matter did to "Zed" with the Nemetrix in "Of Predators and Prey: Part 2".

-We will have another episode with a "Water Monster" in the original series we had "The Krakken" with Ripjaws, now we have an "Hydra" with Overflow.

-Hex is again after some magic shit, like always with the Archamada Book of Spells and this magic gauntlets.

513 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 22nd September 2016, 3:15 am

The Omni Triforcer

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
10 DAYS TO GO BABY!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tq3XNIfWwM


_________________


514 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 22nd September 2016, 5:43 am

The Voice

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Adobe Animation indeed, what better way to make this on a shoe string budget? This should maximize CN's profit margin greatly, look at it this way they spend next to nothing on this and kids buy into, but if kids don't and the show fails they still lose nothing. Whichever way it goes it's going to be a win-win for CN.

515 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 22nd September 2016, 2:15 pm

AleSir19

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
The Voice wrote:Adobe Animation indeed, what better way to make this on a shoe string budget? This should maximize CN's profit margin greatly, look at it this way they spend next to nothing on this and kids buy into, but if kids don't and the show fails they still lose nothing. Whichever way it goes it's going to be a win-win for CN.

Well i still dont understand the hate to Adobe Flash, because again i feel like Digital Animation and Art is part of the future. A lot of today artwork is do in Cintiq drawing tablets, and made in software like Ilustrator, Photoshop, After Effects or Adobe Flash.

A lot of profesional artwork is made with Digital software and it doesnt have why to look cheap at all, for example a lot of today shows are made in Digital.

So the argument and hate to the Digital medium i feel it is shit, if it looks cheap, it is not because is made in digital, if it looks cheap is because the artist made a cheap design and that is all.

So please people, stop the hate to the future. Because it is more simple, for a simple guy to buy a drawing tablet and with some software like Ilustrator, Photoshop, After Effects and Adobe Flash can make really profesional animations, with a little bit of work.

While with paper it is the same shit, only that it is too expensive and less easy to made. I feel like the best way to do something, is design it in paper, take it to digital and made the final design.

516 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 23rd September 2016, 9:14 pm

The Omni Triforcer

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
I guess their tweaking bens orgins a bit


_________________


517 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 24th September 2016, 10:14 pm

The Voice

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
The Omni Triforcer wrote:I guess their tweaking bens orgins a bit

If you are not surprised by what this "new" show is becoming, then we are on the same page.

518 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 24th September 2016, 11:23 pm

The Omni Triforcer

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
The Voice wrote:
The Omni Triforcer wrote:I guess their tweaking bens orgins a bit

If you are not surprised by what this "new" show is becoming, then we are on the same page.
I mean they are changing alot of stuff so i would still call it new. Bens orgin, their outfits, different original 10 lineup, different villians, different voice actors, different art style.


_________________


519 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 25th September 2016, 8:55 pm

AleSir19

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
The Omni Triforcer wrote:
The Voice wrote:
The Omni Triforcer wrote:I guess their tweaking bens orgins a bit

If you are not surprised by what this "new" show is becoming, then we are on the same page.
I mean they are changing alot of stuff so i would still call it new. Bens orgin, their outfits, different original 10 lineup, different villians, different voice actors, different art style.

This show isnt anything new, is the same things we got before, but mixed, that is all.

They take Vilgax out of the equation, clearly this matters a lot. For reasons, because maybe they are playing with the audience or maybe Vilgax wont be the main villain of this season who knows right?

Maybe they do something new...

Well, in the original series Vilgax, was a great villain, AF and UA overused and presented every layer and level of Vilgax character, until the point were it become a cliche for Vilgax to be the main bad guy, it become boring.

So i really dont care anymore, Vilgax doesnt need to be a big part anymore, i want to see something new and original, because AF/UA alredy overused Vilgax, like the main villain of the last seasons of their shows and i know, Omniverse left Vilgax in a bad place. But i believe the only big change they need to do is find a new story.

If this show finds the way to present a new type of main villain it will add more to the show. Until now this looks like the original Ben 10 series, Ben and Gwen travelling, Hex, Zombozo, Dr. Animo, some monsters, some stupid bad guys with strange suits and powers. So a new main villain and some new story would add, a lot.

Yes, this show has more comedy, it is more silly, and it is more light hearted and feels more silly. They also add that touch of "Streaming" with the Iphone and the stupid trends the kids clearly follow and like.

For example: Snapchat, Tinder, Youtube videos, more youtube videos, stupid comedy, hipster movement, stupid glasses, stupid behavior and some other stupid trends the teenager follow this day.

I really dont know, this show doesnt feel a lot like a new show.

When i watch Alien Force, that felt like an entire new show, because it had a redesign of everything, it had a redesign of the Omnitrix, every one was 15 years old, Gwen, Ben and Kevin were friends, they present 12 new aliens, they present a lot of new villains, new characters and they change the setting of Ben 10.

They even change the genre and the tone of the show. But for me that are some of the reasons that make Alien Force so unique.

This show aside, it has the same aliens we have seen before, it even has the same aliens from the original series, it doesnt even try to take the aliens of Alien Force or Omniverse and present them like the new aliens, it doesnt even try to make new aliens. This show only take the original aliens and add to them a redesign of "Water Hazard" call "Overflow".

This show doesnt change a lot the setting of the original series, it has Ben, Gwen and Max travelling in the great "America Fuck Yeah!" while they find along their way bad guys.

This show doesnt change almost anything from the original series, only the tone of the series and the genre, that is all.

So for me Alien Force feels more like a reboot than this new series feels, this new series feels more like some kind of "introduction" for new young audiences to the Ben 10 world, that is how it feels, it doesnt feel like a reboot by itself.

But more like: "Hey kids this is Diamonhead, this is Stinkfly, this is Cannonbolt, this is Zombozo and this is Hex, see how cool this characters are?" because clearly Omniverse fail doing that.

520 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 26th September 2016, 9:05 pm

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
1) You just reminded me what Tinder is... thank you for that @ AleSir (damn it!)
2) Just to kinda get this out there, and I don't know if any of you have noticed, but it seems since Omniverse, they've been putting Heatblast, Diamondhead, Four Arms and Cannonbolt in the promotional wagon for awhile now, Cannonbolt technically since Ultimate Alien, but still it seems like lately in any incarnation of Ben 10 out there, they wanna focus on those specific 4 over anyone while just adding new aliens to the rooster.
3) Last but not least... ONLY 5 DAYS TO GO!!!!!

521 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 26th September 2016, 10:38 pm

AleSir19

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Ebomnitrix wrote:1) You just reminded me what Tinder is... thank you for that @ AleSir (damn it!)
2) Just to kinda get this out there, and I don't know if any of you have noticed, but it seems since Omniverse, they've been putting Heatblast, Diamondhead, Four Arms and Cannonbolt in the promotional wagon for awhile now, Cannonbolt technically since Ultimate Alien, but still it seems like lately in any incarnation of Ben 10 out there, they wanna focus on those specific 4 over anyone while just adding new aliens to the rooster.
3) Last but not least... ONLY 5 DAYS TO GO!!!!!



Well i was watching this clip and i like it, they remade the "Summo Slammers" videogame in a pretty terrible way, but at less is there (like i have say this is less a reboot and more a reintroduction, for me AF was more a reboot that this is), and i like it.

Is far from perfect, because that First Arc, has some cringe worthy moments, but in general i like how they found a way to present Ben 10 in an 11 minute episode space, that is pretty cool i have to say, i like the absurd animation, with Ben becoming like paper, and i really like how this time Gwen isnt such a mean person and is more into the kind of shitty and crappy things Ben will do in this series.

I have say it before and i will say it again, this doesnt feel like a reboot entirely, we have the same main characters, the same aliens, the same setup and the some of the same villains we got in the original series.

I also like a lot how they still are pushing forward the same great themes the original series always had, like Grandpa Max giving his speeches of how Ben isnt still ready and needs to work hard to become the hero he wants to be, but clearly Ben is crazy with this powers and doesnt know how to handle the responsability, and end up using them for stupid and selfish things.

But until now what this series has made, the biggest change, is that Ben isnt a anymore the selfish, annoying and full of fear little kid we saw in the Original Ben 10, in this new Ben 10 series, he is still silly, he is still annoying, but it feels less annoying and less selfish. It feels more sympathetic and like if Ben isnt doing this to prove he is better, like in the original series, that he always felt like an arrogant character, here he feel like this little kid trying to prove himself to others in a wrong way.

Until now, me likey, there are cringe worthy moments, but the good stuff is still there...

522 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 27th September 2016, 1:18 am

The Omni Triforcer

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Well i do like how they are still having grandpa max give been speeches and teaching Ben Morals.


_________________


523 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 27th September 2016, 3:07 am

AleSir19

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
The Omni Triforcer wrote:Well i do like how they are still having grandpa max give been speeches and teaching Ben Morals.







524 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 27th September 2016, 3:26 am

The Omni Triforcer

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
AleSir19 wrote:
The Omni Triforcer wrote:Well i do like how they are still having grandpa max give been speeches and teaching Ben Morals.







WHAT MAX MAKING REGULAR FOOD


_________________


525 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 28th September 2016, 1:06 pm

The Voice

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
The Omni Triforcer wrote:
AleSir19 wrote:
The Omni Triforcer wrote:Well i do like how they are still having grandpa max give been speeches and teaching Ben Morals.







WHAT MAX MAKING REGULAR FOOD

See this like Konami, making Metal Gear with Hideo Kojima. The Kojimas for this show have long since pasted or moved on to over things. It just doesn't work.

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum