You are not connected. Please login or register

The Ben 10 Reboot

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 24]

76 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 12th March 2016, 8:03 pm

MekongTiger

Plumber
Plumber
I'm surprised nobody here has said that Man of Action's Big Hero 6 is getting an animated series in 2017.

77 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 12th March 2016, 10:02 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber
I have found something a bit of Ben 10 from the dutch cartoon network reel it's not much.
https://vimeo.com/157258930

78 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 13th March 2016, 1:02 am

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
ultraalien wrote:I have found something a bit of Ben 10 from the dutch cartoon network reel it's not much.
Well we finally got a way better look at Ben, I love it! Thanks for this.

79 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 13th March 2016, 4:04 am

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Ebomnitrix wrote:
ultraalien wrote:I have found something a bit of Ben 10 from the dutch cartoon network reel it's not much.
Well we finally got a way better look at Ben, I love it! Thanks for this.
He looks really good.

80 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 13th March 2016, 4:57 am

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber
I saw the image as well. The reboot Ben's appearance is exactly the same as we've seen before. The only actual difference is that he has a different pose and a different facial expression. That's it. The reboot Ben doesn't look good. He just looks exactly the same as his previous images.

81 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 13th March 2016, 7:00 am

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Tactical Ochoa wrote:I saw the image as well. The reboot Ben's appearance is exactly the same as we've seen before. The only actual difference is that he has a different pose and a different facial expression. That's it. The reboot Ben doesn't look good. He just looks exactly the same as his previous images.
Wow do you always have to be such a buzz kill.
Anyway this kinda shows that Ben may have serious moments in the show because In the old shows whenever ben would hit the omnitrix he would be smiling unless it was actual danger then he has that serious look on his face like in this art.

82 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 13th March 2016, 1:12 pm

AleSir19

Plumber
Plumber
The Omni Triforcer wrote:
Tactical Ochoa wrote:I saw the image as well. The reboot Ben's appearance is exactly the same as we've seen before. The only actual difference is that he has a different pose and a different facial expression. That's it. The reboot Ben doesn't look good. He just looks exactly the same as his previous images.
Wow do you always have to be such a buzz kill.
Anyway this kinda shows that Ben may have serious moments in the show because In the old shows whenever ben would hit the omnitrix he would be smiling unless it was actual danger then he has that serious look on his face like in this art.

Again people, i dont really understand how you judge a show only for a picture, even worst when the picture we got looks really nice and really cool.

It looks like they are being really respectful to the original series designs, the t-shirt is different but again Ben is the same kid of before and i like that.

About the pose and the emotions, i can say this show is really good, the design dont show Ben smiling and that is really good, because until now i like how the designers got the emotions behind Ben, they understand the character and this give me a good feeling for the show.

Ben is a fun kid but also a smart serious hero and until now the designs they are showing show this...

83 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 13th March 2016, 1:51 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber
I'm just saying what I'm seeing here, Omni Triforcer, and what I'm seeing is nothing new here except for what we already know. That's all. We already know that there's at least going to be some elements of action in this series. The Ben 10 reboot can either be more action-oriented or comedy-oriented and either one is fine as long as the show itself is actually good. We already know what Ben looks like in the reboot. All I'm saying is that this image of the reboot Ben presents nothing new and informative about the Ben 10 reboot. It's just another image of the reboot Ben. That's all.

84 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 14th March 2016, 8:27 pm

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
So there was a comparison design on the Ben 10 Wikia between February's poster and the one we have now.

If you think about it more, this is the third redesign of Ben we have, and I think this is the confirmed one. (On the left, duh)
Because the first one looked like something you'd seen out of chopped blocks from Generator Rex, the other one was something you'd see from a scary Alvin and the Chipmunks crossover, but now with this design, I think everything looks perfect to fit "Ben 10" to me.
The design has changed if you can tell, his hairs not sticking out, most of his face has been redesigned, the shape of his torso has changed, even his hands and fingers have become more wavey like. I still can't tell if those are shorts because the pants is going down his knees, but they're lifting up right towards his ankle socks, like its still clear to me what they exactly are.
But now that we've seen something more official, I expect nothing less from this Reboot, cause this looks good... and if the designs have this much detail, I can't wait to see how the backgrounds are designed, and all the other confirmed art of the other characters, who knows, maybe Diamondhead, Cannonbolt and Four Arms have changed too, I hope so with Four Arms because he looks a little weird to me from that image we've received.

85 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 14th March 2016, 10:45 pm

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Ebomnitrix wrote:So there was a comparison design on the Ben 10 Wikia between February's poster and the one we have now.

If you think about it more, this is the third redesign of Ben we have, and I think this is the confirmed one. (On the left, duh)
Because the first one looked like something you'd seen out of chopped blocks from Generator Rex, the other one was something you'd see from a scary Alvin and the Chipmunks crossover, but now with this design, I think everything looks perfect to fit "Ben 10" to me.
The design has changed if you can tell, his hairs not sticking out, most of his face has been redesigned, the shape of his torso has changed, even his hands and fingers have become more wavey like. I still can't tell if those are shorts because the pants is going down his knees, but they're lifting up right towards his ankle socks, like its still clear to me what they exactly are.
But now that we've seen something more official, I expect nothing less from this Reboot, cause this looks good... and if the designs have this much detail, I can't wait to see how the backgrounds are designed, and all the other confirmed art of the other characters, who knows, maybe Diamondhead, Cannonbolt and Four Arms have changed too, I hope so with Four Arms because he looks a little weird to me from that image we've received.
The leaked artwork was from the auditions so their designs could have changed alot. I really like this ben and seeing just this photo is making me more and more excited for the show.

86 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 14th March 2016, 11:25 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber
Ebomnitrix, you are noting changes and improvements to Ben's reboot design when there are no changes and improvements made at all. All the "changes" that you are seeing are of the result of the reboot Ben being in a different pose and having a different facial expression. This is the exact same design and the exact same level of detail that we've seen before with the reboot Ben in past images just with a different pose and a different facial expression. Because the reboot Ben is in a different pose, you are looking at him from a different angle. There's the saying "looks can be deceiving" and this is an example of that. There are no changes and improvements made to the reboot Ben's design at all. The only thing that's different is Ben's pose and his facial expression. That's it. There's nothing else there. No changes. No improvements.

Edit: And even when compared to the design of Ben in the Original Series, the OS Ben still looks better designed, better detailed, and better overall than the reboot Ben.

87 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 15th March 2016, 2:31 am

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Tactical Ochoa wrote:Ebomnitrix, you are noting changes and improvements to Ben's reboot design when there are no changes and improvements made at all. All the "changes" that you are seeing are of the result of the reboot Ben being in a different pose and having a different facial expression. This is the exact same design and the exact same level of detail that we've seen before with the reboot Ben in past images just with a different pose and a different facial expression. Because the reboot Ben is in a different pose, you are looking at him from a different angle. There's the saying "looks can be deceiving" and this is an example of that. There are no changes and improvements made to the reboot Ben's design at all. The only thing that's different is Ben's pose and his facial expression. That's it. There's nothing else there. No changes. No improvements.

Edit: And even when compared to the design of Ben in the Original Series, the OS Ben still looks better designed, better detailed, and better overall than the reboot Ben.
We never said the reboot design looks better then os ben (because honestly who can beat that?) but that doesn't mean that the design doesn't look good. Who cares if its a different pose that just goes to show it could look good animated. You need to lighten up a little and stop bringing everyone down.

88 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 15th March 2016, 2:34 am

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber
I'm not trying to bring anyone down. I'm just giving my opinion.

89 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 16th March 2016, 2:38 am

AleSir19

Plumber
Plumber
Ebomnitrix wrote:So there was a comparison design on the Ben 10 Wikia between February's poster and the one we have now.

It is the same design, the difference is that the first design is too flat is mean to be in a Banner, this new picture we got from Ben isnt from some Banner is from the actual animation of the show.

You only have to watch AF or UA to understand what i am saying, you look how the things and the characters look in the banners and they look pretty good, but you later watch the actual animation of the show and is really bad, the animation have all kind of mistakes in the eyes, nose, mounth, everything is a little different, but they are mean to be the same thing.

So the design is the same, the big difference is that this is how will look animated and this is how it looks in the banners. Another example is Dragon Ball Z were every character looks different in every episode of what they are mean to be...

90 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 16th March 2016, 3:12 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber
AleSir19 wrote:

It is the same design, the difference is that the first design is too flat is mean to be in a Banner, this new picture we got from Ben isnt from some Banner is from the actual animation of the show.

You only have to watch AF or UA to understand what i am saying, you look how the things and the characters look in the banners and they look pretty good, but you later watch the actual animation of the show and is really bad, the animation have all kind of mistakes in the eyes, nose, mounth, everything is a little different, but they are mean to be the same thing.

So the design is the same, the big difference is that this is how will look animated and this is how it looks in the banners. Another example is Dragon Ball Z were every character looks different in every episode of what they are mean to be...
That would be more of the fault of the animators than that of the designers.

91 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 16th March 2016, 3:14 pm

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
AleSir19 wrote:

Your just proving my point that it could look better animated then in the artwork.

92 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 16th March 2016, 4:31 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber
Or, as shown in the past, CN Studios might end up making not up to par animation quality. Ben 10 Omniverse had quite a lot of animation errors and slip ups and the PPG reboot has its fair share of slip ups in the animations as well and those are only two examples. AleSir19 is mentioning how Alien Force and Ultimate Alien have a lot of animation mistakes and slip ups and those two shows were made by CN Studios. I've noticed for a while that people had been criticizing CN Studios in recent years for having pretty stale and/or not up to par animation quality. Chances are that the animation quality for the Ben 10 reboot might not look so good and that can hurt the show a lot. The premiere episode for the PPG reboot just came out yesterday and it's already suffering in the animation quality. History is singing a different tune here.

93 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 17th March 2016, 2:50 am

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
So ben 10 has high international demand? http://animationguildblog.blogspot.com/2016/03/the-animated-production-among-us-again.html

94 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 17th March 2016, 12:37 pm

AleSir19

Plumber
Plumber
AleSir19 wrote:

Your just proving my point that it could look better animated then in the artwork.

No, for me the Banner just looks good by itself, i even can say i like more how is drawn the Banner than the actual animation of the show, but that is because i like more the 2D animation and not the 3D animation, using more shadows, lines and even CGI.

Again, Ben 10 have to buy an audience again and prove to CN a lot of things, because until now nobody was asking for another Powerpuff Girls Reboot and we are getting one, in the Ben 10 case at less there are a lot of fans out there who were hoping for another series to be in TV and also a lot of people will love this new show at less a little bit.

The point is how you find the way to sell this product to all the audiences who watch CN and that is pretty hardcore right now, Ben 10 needs to buy and find a new audience, because i think they alredy lose and are loosing their 2007 audience who have follow the show all this years...

95 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 20th March 2016, 1:57 am

The Voice

Plumber
Plumber
AleSir19 wrote:
AleSir19 wrote:

No, for me the Banner just looks good by itself, i even can say i like more how is drawn the Banner than the actual animation of the show, but that is because i like more the 2D animation and not the 3D animation, using more shadows, lines and even CGI.

Again, Ben 10 have to buy an audience again and prove to CN a lot of things, because until now nobody was asking for another Powerpuff Girls Reboot and we are getting one, in the Ben 10 case at less there are a lot of fans out there who were hoping for another series to be in TV and also a lot of people will love this new show at less a little bit.

The point is how you find the way to sell this product to all the audiences who watch CN and that is pretty hardcore right now, Ben 10 needs to buy and find a new audience, because i think they alredy lose and are loosing their 2007 audience who have follow the show all this years...
You are right AleSir19, they are going to have heck of a time trying to sell this to fans like me. But trying reel in people who left Ben 10 during or after Omniverse, they are going to have heck of a time proving their worth and so far it ain't selling.

96 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 21st March 2016, 5:48 am

AleSir19

Plumber
Plumber
The Voice wrote:
AleSir19 wrote:
AleSir19 wrote:

You are right AleSir19, they are going to have heck of a time trying to sell this to fans like me. But trying reel in people who left Ben 10 during or after Omniverse, they are going to have heck of a time proving their worth and so far it ain't selling.

The thing the fans of Ben 10 need to understand is that AF/UA type of dark/adult/mature tone only exists is because CN tried to stick or grow with his audience.

CN knew the boys and girls of the 2007 would be older by 2008-2009 and also the superhero trend change in the 2008, thanks to Christopher Nolan and his huge Blockbuster "The Dark Knight" who change and destroy the game, because from there all the superhero movies had to become this dark and gritty shit.

And my point is that CN was in necessity to change Ben 10 for the older kids, to fit the new superhero trend of the 2008 year (remember CN is part of Time-Warner, part of Warner Bros who had the DC rights) and there you go, they got ride of Man of Action vision of this new show, who was a lighter and more fun vision and they decide to go with a darker and more mature vision from Glen Murakami and Dwayne McDuffie.

This is why and how CN change Ben 10 from what was mean to be to what they need it to be.

The problem a lot of fans of Glen Murakami and Dwayne McDuffie vision of Ben 10 dont seen to understand is that when CN did this they lost half the audience they had, because this new mature and darker vision was really childish, is like when a kid try to be an adult and begin to go to parties and drink and all this shit, trying to be an adult, but he cant be, because he is a freacking child.

This was the same thing, Ben 10 was really smart before and this show trying to be smart fail to be it. So they lost half the audience who follow the original show not this copy cat shit.

And later when the kids grow and they became too mature and adult for the show, they lost their main audience. Is like Dwayne McDuffie and Glen Murakami create their own destruction, because after they try to be so dark and gritty, now the fans who had 17 or 18/19 years old wanted and needed something even more dark and gritty of what they were giving in the last season of UA and there is when the Fan-Fiction become really gruesome.

Now Omniverse happen, the AF/UA fans who were left, because the show itself messing with two genres trying to understand what to be, light fun or dark/mature/gritty end up in the same street of 3 years before:

¿We do the same or we change for a new audience?

And CN did it again, they change Ben 10 again, like they did 3 years before with AF, they try to bring back the old fans they piss off when they almost rebooted all the stuff from the OS and erased and make shit the continuity only to bring the new fans of AF something "good".

But they fail, because like i say, Ben 10 only had half of the audience who follow the show from back 2007 and they lost that half they had, only the sad fans like me, who are 18 years old and find the way to dont grow, to dont find really silly the shit of AF/UA, loved Omniverse. Because the kids dont care a shit about Ben 10, AF/UA werent created for kids, it was created for young adults. It was silly it had a lot of plot holes but it had an audience in mind.

Now the Reboot doesnt have anyone, because it doesnt follow anymore the continuity from before, what is really good, because now the kids have a chance to see this show and knew the characters, without needing to see AF/UA or even the OS to love it.

And i hope finally a series like Ben 10 can try to take back the throne from Adventure Time and A Regular Show, because that type of comedy is really hurting the channel and is really boring. We need more action, more adventure, the type of stuff who made CN what it was.

I hope Ben 10 is good and finds a huge new audience of kids who will end up loving the characters and will some luck will end up growing with the show with each season, but i hope CN dont make the same mistake again of change the show only for the audience they alredy got and begin to think in the new audience that needs to come.

I also hope in 5 years to find me in a forum like this talking with somebody like "The Voice" but about the Ben 10 Reboot and how destroy Ben 10 and what i means to me, talking shit like that. Writing about it in 40 pages, explaining how good AF/UA/Omniverse were and shit like that, while every one think i am wrong, i really hope...

97 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 21st March 2016, 8:10 am

The Voice

Plumber
Plumber
AleSir19 wrote:
The Voice wrote:
AleSir19 wrote:
AleSir19 wrote:

The thing the fans of Ben 10 need to understand is that AF/UA type of dark/adult/mature tone only exists is because CN tried to stick or grow with his audience.

CN knew the boys and girls of the 2007 would be older by 2008-2009 and also the superhero trend change in the 2008, thanks to Christopher Nolan and his huge Blockbuster "The Dark Knight" who change and destroy the game, because from there all the superhero movies had to become this dark and gritty shit.

And my point is that CN was in necessity to change Ben 10 for the older kids, to fit the new superhero trend of the 2008 year (remember CN is part of Time-Warner, part of Warner Bros who had the DC rights) and there you go, they got ride of Man of Action vision of this new show, who was a lighter and more fun vision and they decide to go with a darker and more mature vision from Glen Murakami and Dwayne McDuffie.

This is why and how CN change Ben 10 from what was mean to be to what they need it to be.

The problem a lot of fans of Glen Murakami and Dwayne McDuffie vision of Ben 10 dont seen to understand is that when CN did this they lost half the audience they had, because this new mature and darker vision was really childish, is like when a kid try to be an adult and begin to go to parties and drink and all this shit, trying to be an adult, but he cant be, because he is a freacking child.

This was the same thing, Ben 10 was really smart before and this show trying to be smart fail to be it. So they lost half the audience who follow the original show not this copy cat shit.

And later when the kids grow and they became too mature and adult for the show, they lost their main audience. Is like Dwayne McDuffie and Glen Murakami create their own destruction, because after they try to be so dark and gritty, now the fans who had 17 or 18/19 years old wanted and needed something even more dark and gritty of what they were giving in the last season of UA and there is when the Fan-Fiction become really gruesome.

Now Omniverse happen, the AF/UA fans who were left, because the show itself messing with two genres trying to understand what to be, light fun or dark/mature/gritty end up in the same street of 3 years before:

¿We do the same or we change for a new audience?

And CN did it again, they change Ben 10 again, like they did 3 years before with AF, they try to bring back the old fans they piss off when they almost rebooted all the stuff from the OS and erased and make shit the continuity only to bring the new fans of AF something "good".

But they fail, because like i say, Ben 10 only had half of the audience who follow the show from back 2007 and they lost that half they had, only the sad fans like me, who are 18 years old and find the way to dont grow, to dont find really silly the shit of AF/UA, loved Omniverse. Because the kids dont care a shit about Ben 10, AF/UA werent created for kids, it was created for young adults. It was silly it had a lot of plot holes but it had an audience in mind.

Now the Reboot doesnt have anyone, because it doesnt follow anymore the continuity from before, what is really good, because now the kids have a chance to see this show and knew the characters, without needing to see AF/UA or even the OS to love it.

And i hope finally a series like Ben 10 can try to take back the throne from Adventure Time and A Regular Show, because that type of comedy is really hurting the channel and is really boring. We need more action, more adventure, the type of stuff who made CN what it was.

I hope Ben 10 is good and finds a huge new audience of kids who will end up loving the characters and will some luck will end up growing with the show with each season, but i hope CN dont make the same mistake again of change the show only for the audience they alredy got and begin to think in the new audience that needs to come.

I also hope in 5 years to find me in a forum like this talking with somebody like "The Voice" but about the Ben 10 Reboot and how destroy Ben 10 and what i means to me, talking shit like that. Writing about it in 40 pages, explaining how good AF/UA/Omniverse were and shit like that, while every one think i am wrong, i really hope...
First off you can't blame everything on AF/UA there is nothing to justify that, second I agree with you for once and try to be civil and you go and give me the finger! What is your problem dude? And most importantly you incited most of those conflicts, so you can't dump all the blame on me.

98 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 21st March 2016, 1:50 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber
The Voice, just don't even bother with AleSir19. At least that's what I recommend. If AleSir19 is going to keep sparking conflicts and problems like this on here, don't even bother anymore with this user.

99 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 21st March 2016, 9:42 pm

AleSir19

Plumber
Plumber
I am not blaming AF or even Omniverse, i only telling how Ben 10 change and how Ben 10 lost his audience. Until the point were only 3 guys (4 in the best case) talk in this forum.

What i say is that the OS had a whole audience, AF was a half reboot and lost half the audience, but what still pretty strong, when Ultimate Alien came in scene, the fans of AF wanted things more dark and gritty, because AF was trying to be Dark. Is like when you give a drug to some guy, in 2 years he will want dozes more strong that the ones he got before.

So it was really stupid that CN tried to do the same they did 3 years before with Alien Force and put a half reboot call "Omniverse" in the bag to fix all the "mistakes" that piss off a lot of the OS fans and to bring on the show a more young audience. The problem is like i say before, that UA only got half of the original audience and this audience wanted things darker and grittier, not things lighter and funnier.

In this way CN lost the other strong half of the original audience they still hold watching Ben 10 and there you go. Now nobody watch Ben 10, only the hardcore fans.

This happen because CN try to change his audiences for the show two times, one with AF another with Omniverse. Is like with one they wanted to go darker and with another they wanted to go lighter, because the times change for CN. Now they believe the "dark and gritty superhero action" is bullshit and the success is in the "fun, light and stupid comedy".

When the reality is that each show has his own tone and genre they need to preserve to be successful.

100 Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 25th March 2016, 4:26 pm

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
We're nearing to the Reboot people... but only by 6 months.
So to keep this place from being quiet, let's have a little discussion here.
Who would you want as the main cast for the series, on who will voice the human and alien characters that we know of.
And how much do you think our 10 will be used, like who will be used most, neutral or least.
For every Ben 10 show, we've had a Ripjaws, a Brainstorm, a Water Hazard/Ampfibian, and... well I can't say anything for Omniverse cause Omniverse HAD A LOT OF PEOPLE NOT USED (Mainly Chromastone)

As for what I said above, AF and UA we're very confusing on who's not used, like it used to be Spidermonkey in AF, then it switched over to Brainstorm in UA, and UA never let people see Upchuck, Nanomech, XLR8, Brainstorm... they tried to like avoid half of the aliens used in AF that didn't have Ultimates, and that even occurred to Jetray after the first half of Season 1.
As for Omniverse like I said, they had a lot of people never used, mostly the AF aliens because after a certain time like Arc 2/3, the AF aliens basically got ignored to the point where we'd be lucky if we saw like 3 of em in an arc being used once. I mean I know Omniverse didn't like AF so much, but you can't just not use those aliens and favor the OS and new ones.

I also can't count Alien X on this list, due to the fact he has a reason not to be used.

BUT ANYWAY, AS I SAID ABOVE, Who do you think will be the voice actors of the 13 characters we know, and who do you think will be used at a certain amount in the Omnitrix?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum