Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Off-Topic

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 10 of 13]

226 Re: Off-Topic on 2nd August 2012, 3:50 pm

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
We have a new milestone today:most users online ever is now 17. afro
Still a long way until the old forum's 150 most user online.

P.S. After the official Dwayne McDuffie forum is released this will most probably become a "Ben 10" forum.

227 Re: Off-Topic on 8th August 2012, 7:47 am

First-Psykon

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Sebastian13 wrote:We have a new milestone today:most users online ever is now 17. afro
Still a long way until the old forum's 150 most user online.

P.S. After the official Dwayne McDuffie forum is released this will most probably become a "Ben 10" forum.
Is there any more news on the new forum?


_________________
Ben 10!
He's a kid, and he wants to have fun!
But when you need a superhero, he gets the job done!


Ben 10!
With a device that he wears on his arm
He can change his shape and save the world from harm


When trouble's taking place
He gets right in it's face
Ben 10!


When lives are on the line
It's hero time!
Ben 10!


- Omniverse theme song

228 Re: Off-Topic on 8th August 2012, 10:09 am

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
First-Psykon wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:We have a new milestone today:most users online ever is now 17. afro
Still a long way until the old forum's 150 most user online.

P.S. After the official Dwayne McDuffie forum is released this will most probably become a "Ben 10" forum.
Is there any more news on the new forum?
Not as far as I know...

229 Re: Off-Topic on 19th August 2012, 3:40 pm

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
And here is my very first track with vocals:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMCdvPrS3QE



Last edited by Sebastian13 on 21st August 2012, 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total

230 Re: Off-Topic on 20th August 2012, 5:16 am

Zero Degrees

avatar
Magister
Magister
Sebastian13 wrote:And here is my very first track with vocals:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fb0QwbB5iaM
Sounds good Very Happy . The vocals sound great but they're a little hard to understand. I assume that's intentional though and the fact it's hard to understand is actually the appeal of it.

231 Re: Off-Topic on 20th August 2012, 12:07 pm

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Zero Degrees wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:And here is my very first track with vocals:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMCdvPrS3QE
Sounds good Very Happy . The vocals sound great but they're a little hard to understand. I assume that's intentional though and the fact it's hard to understand is actually the appeal of it.
Well, it's supposed to be lo-fi grindcore. That and the fact that it's recorded with my phone in one take and to be more of an asshole I also added an echo to the voice so that it's even harder to understand. Laughing
I'll try to make some better ones when I'm bored.
Also, added the lyrics in the description.



Last edited by Sebastian13 on 21st August 2012, 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total

232 Re: Off-Topic on 20th August 2012, 12:22 pm

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Some bands that inspired me:

Loma Prieta-Uselessness http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J0Rac9HG1U
Rest - Untitled I http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXBNxavH1iM
Converge- When Forever Comes Crashing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR-IZiylERY
Crystal Castles-Doe Deer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9L2G32EkoVg
The Germs-Lexicon Devil http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08MqYvU-yuM
Circle Takes The Square-Same Shade A Concrete http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTYRbgy4NwQ
Ministry- Just One Fix http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYsBvZRXF7A

At least, these are the bands I was listing to before recording the song.

233 Re: Off-Topic on 21st August 2012, 11:42 am

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Slightly improved version:

234 Re: Off-Topic on 21st August 2012, 3:48 pm

Zero Degrees

avatar
Magister
Magister
Sebastian13 wrote:Slightly improved version:

You meant to change the lyrics, right? In the description, now it's "before I don't die" instead of "before I die".

235 Re: Off-Topic on 21st August 2012, 4:34 pm

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Zero Degrees wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:Slightly improved version:

You meant to change the lyrics, right? In the description, now it's "before I don't die" instead of "before I die".
The lyrics were wrong before...mostly because I myself forgot what I was shouting. And yes, I'd like to change them. I'll redo the vocals sometime as well.

236 Re: Off-Topic on 21st August 2012, 4:47 pm

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
We seem to be having lots of new users recently. Very Happy

237 Re: Off-Topic on 21st August 2012, 5:28 pm

Zero Degrees

avatar
Magister
Magister
Sebastian13 wrote:
The lyrics were wrong before...mostly because I myself forgot what I was shouting.
Laughing
Sebastian13 wrote:We seem to be having lots of new users recently. Very Happy
I know! It's pretty awesome. Just wish the activity were a little higher.

238 Re: Off-Topic on 21st August 2012, 5:52 pm

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
I know! It's pretty awesome. Just wish the activity were a little higher.
Same...

239 Re: Off-Topic on 21st August 2012, 7:16 pm

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Made a new one. Is it better or worse than the previous?



I think this is some sort of lo-fi blackcore. (yay! made a new genre)

240 Re: Off-Topic on 21st August 2012, 7:57 pm

Zero Degrees

avatar
Magister
Magister
Sebastian13 wrote:Made a new one. Is it better or worse than the previous?



I think this is some sort of lo-fi blackcore. (yay! made a new genre)
Both are good but I liked the previous one better, mostly cos the vocals sounded better before. I love the new one's lyrics though.

241 Re: Off-Topic on 7th September 2012, 1:42 pm

Zero Degrees

avatar
Magister
Magister
Sebastian13 wrote:I'm thinking of renaming "Admin" to "Doctor Admino". Laughing
Aaaaaargh I'm still waiting for this Laughing .

242 Re: Off-Topic on 7th September 2012, 1:57 pm

Zero Degrees

avatar
Magister
Magister
I guess I'm just gonna post here about my life recently.

About two weeks ago, I moved from Thailand to my hometown in the Philippines permanently (butI can go back on vacations). Really miss a lot of things about Thailand, like my friends. (The food and the theaters here are pretty awesome though Wink )

On the other hand, it's a great, fresh start for me to actually do something with my life. Started school and the first 6 days were just horrible, mostly because of shyness. It's been a week and I've finally adjusted to it, made some great friends so that's cool. School's a little bit harder, I have more responsibilities (chores, helping my grandparents, helping my mom with her store), I'm starting photography lessons next week and I've even taken up my second sport (baseball!) despite being the least athletic of my friends. I hope I can do more hobbies, make more friends and take the time to actually pursue my interests. Fresh starts are so sweet. Very Happy

How's life for you guys?

243 Re: Off-Topic on 7th September 2012, 4:28 pm

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Zero Degrees wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:I'm thinking of renaming "Admin" to "Doctor Admino". Laughing
Aaaaaargh I'm still waiting for this Laughing .
Oh, sorry! Will do. Wink
( I'll check if I can)



Last edited by Sebastian13 on 7th September 2012, 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

244 Re: Off-Topic on 7th September 2012, 4:34 pm

Doctor Admino

avatar
Admin
Done.

See? I love ya' guys. Very Happy

http://ben10.englishboard.net

245 Re: Off-Topic on 8th September 2012, 4:37 am

Zero Degrees

avatar
Magister
Magister
Doctor Admino wrote:Done.

See? I love ya' guys. Very Happy
Laughing
And we love you, Dr. Admino.

246 Re: Off-Topic on 8th September 2012, 5:13 pm

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
New song, an acoustic one this time:



This one's special because it's completely self-made: the picture, the guitar, the lyrics and the vocals are all my mine.
Sure, both the guitar and the voice is recorded with my phone so it sounds like shit and you need to turn up the volume a bit to hear things clearly but at least it's my own personal song. Very Happy

What do you think Zero? (because nobody else seems to visit this place any longer)

EDIT: I made a Bandcamp page as well: http://onemaskatatime.bandcamp.com/

247 Re: Off-Topic on 9th September 2012, 12:50 pm

Zero Degrees

avatar
Magister
Magister
Sebastian13 wrote:New song, an acoustic one this time:



This one's special because it's completely self-made: the picture, the guitar, the lyrics and the vocals are all my mine.
Sure, both the guitar and the voice is recorded with my phone so it sounds like shit and you need to turn up the volume a bit to hear things clearly but at least it's my own personal song. Very Happy

What do you think Zero? (because nobody else seems to visit this place any longer)

EDIT: I made a Bandcamp page as well: http://onemaskatatime.bandcamp.com/
You were definitely right about the sound quality but the instrument and vocals are pretty good Very Happy and that picture is absolutely gorgeous. Lyrics are a little dark but yeah, I like what I hear.

248 Re: Off-Topic on 9th September 2012, 8:01 pm

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Yeah, the picture is what I'm most proud of. Found a dead flower in my grandma's garden and I figured I could used that as a metaphor for dead. I then spend about 2 days working on the effects to make it as dark as possible.

249 Re: Off-Topic on 12th September 2012, 11:13 am

Zero Degrees

avatar
Magister
Magister
Sebastian13 wrote:Yeah, the picture is what I'm most proud of. Found a dead flower in my grandma's garden and I figured I could used that as a metaphor for dead. I then spend about 2 days working on the effects to make it as dark as possible.
You did a really great job. That's one of the coolest pictures I've seen recently. At first, I thought it was "professionally" done, like from a magazine or something.

250 Re: Off-Topic on 12th September 2012, 12:26 pm

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Zero Degrees wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:Yeah, the picture is what I'm most proud of. Found a dead flower in my grandma's garden and I figured I could used that as a metaphor for dead. I then spend about 2 days working on the effects to make it as dark as possible.
You did a really great job. That's one of the coolest pictures I've seen recently. At first, I thought it was "professionally" done, like from a magazine or something.
I can show you the original if you want so you can compare: Smile



Not only is it not professional, it is actually done with my phone. Wish I could do such "black magic" changes to the audio quality as well. Laughing

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum