Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Off-Topic

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 13]

26 Re: Off-Topic on 1st May 2012, 2:52 am

jashro

avatar
Human
Human
Very nice Sebastien! Well done.

27 Re: Off-Topic on 1st May 2012, 8:48 am

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Zero Degrees wrote:
Ahava wrote:I like Hazelnut Coffee!
I hope you two will be very happy together.
Tell us when you marry that "Hazenut Coffe" guy. lol!

28 Re: Off-Topic on 1st May 2012, 8:49 am

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Zero Degrees wrote:
Ben Tenerator Rex wrote:
One question, why is the a 13 behind your name? It can't be "Sebastian" is already taken...
Or it's Hazard's 13th Sebastian account. Shocked
Wait what?No,it's me...the real deal.

29 Re: Off-Topic on 1st May 2012, 8:52 am

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
jashro wrote:Very nice Sebastien! Well done.
Thanks.Hopefully it will last a while.

30 Re: Off-Topic on 1st May 2012, 11:49 am

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Another cool thing about this forum:you can always change your name and email address. Very Happy

31 Re: Off-Topic on 1st May 2012, 12:04 pm

Ben Tenerator Rex

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Sebastian13 wrote:Today I officialy have a girlfriend. Very Happy
And I'm really happy to be with her.Hope we'll have many great memories togheter.

P.S. I was with somebody during Easter vacation but it wasn't really official.
Congrats dude!
I almost got a girlfriend but I got cockblocked (lack of a better word) by some douchebag...

32 Re: Off-Topic on 1st May 2012, 12:05 pm

Ben Tenerator Rex

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Ahava wrote:I'm going to college for Cinema soon.
Really? That's awesome! The last few months I've been very interested in directing, making and editing movies!

33 Re: Off-Topic on 1st May 2012, 2:20 pm

Avian

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Ben Tenerator Rex wrote:
Ahava wrote:I'm going to college for Cinema soon.
Really? That's awesome! The last few months I've been very interested in directing, making and editing movies!
I mostly want to be a reviewer.


_________________
BROHOOF!
http://www.youtube.com/user/avionpiscean33?feature=mhee

34 Re: Off-Topic on 1st May 2012, 2:22 pm

Avian

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Ben Tenerator Rex wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:Today I officialy have a girlfriend. Very Happy
And I'm really happy to be with her.Hope we'll have many great memories togheter.

P.S. I was with somebody during Easter vacation but it wasn't really official.
Congrats dude!
I almost got a girlfriend but I got cockblocked (lack of a better word) by some douchebag...
Well, that certainly sucks.


_________________
BROHOOF!
http://www.youtube.com/user/avionpiscean33?feature=mhee

35 Re: Off-Topic on 1st May 2012, 3:24 pm

CBobb1234

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Is there anyone here that's not a virgin?

36 Re: Off-Topic on 1st May 2012, 4:30 pm

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Ben Tenerator Rex wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:Today I officialy have a girlfriend. Very Happy
And I'm really happy to be with her.Hope we'll have many great memories togheter.

P.S. I was with somebody during Easter vacation but it wasn't really official.
Congrats dude!
I almost got a girlfriend but I got cockblocked (lack of a better word) by some douchebag...


Happened to me almost every time... pale
Heck,it even happened with the girl I'm with now but I guess the nice guy wins in the end. flower

37 Re: Off-Topic on 1st May 2012, 4:33 pm

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
CBobb1234 wrote:Is there anyone here that's not a virgin?
I'm a virgin and I plan on staying like that for a while.I guess all of us are virgins since we are kids but you can never know...

38 Re: Off-Topic on 1st May 2012, 6:10 pm

CBobb1234

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Sebastian13 wrote:
CBobb1234 wrote:Is there anyone here that's not a virgin?
I'm a virgin and I plan on staying like that for a while.I guess all of us are virgins since we are kids but you can never know...
Just wondering because a girl at my school who I use to like has already done it 3 or 4 times. And she is the same age as me Shocked

39 Re: Off-Topic on 1st May 2012, 6:12 pm

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
One word:bitch
Stay far away from her.These are the kind of girls who kill you inside.

40 Re: Off-Topic on 2nd May 2012, 12:22 am

Zero Degrees

avatar
Magister
Magister
CBobb1234 wrote:
Just wondering because a girl at my school who I use to like has already done it 3 or 4 times. And she is the same age as me Shocked
You're 13, right? She's a slut. I don't think she went "all the way" though. Maybe 1st or 2nd base only.

41 Re: Off-Topic on 2nd May 2012, 1:04 pm

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
If you search for "dwayne mcduffie forums" this forum is on the 2nd page. Very Happy

42 Re: Off-Topic on 3rd May 2012, 10:25 pm

Avian

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Woke up. Got out of bed. Dragged a comb across my head.
Made my downstairs and drank a cup, looking up, I noticed I was late.


_________________
BROHOOF!
http://www.youtube.com/user/avionpiscean33?feature=mhee

43 Re: Off-Topic on 4th May 2012, 11:24 am

Helices

avatar
Human
Human
Sebastian13 wrote:
Ben Tenerator Rex wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:Today I officialy have a girlfriend. Very Happy
And I'm really happy to be with her.Hope we'll have many great memories togheter.

P.S. I was with somebody during Easter vacation but it wasn't really official.
Congrats dude!
I almost got a girlfriend but I got cockblocked (lack of a better word) by some douchebag...


Happened to me almost every time... pale
Heck,it even happened with the girl I'm with now but I guess the nice guy wins in the end. flower

I am constantly cockblocked by my girlfriends parents. Example:

*I go to give her a kiss*

*her dad walks in and says "BUSTED! I don't wanna see that shit!"

So fucking frustrating

44 Re: Off-Topic on 4th May 2012, 11:33 am

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Hi there Helices. Smile
Glad to see you have arrived here eventually.
Cool name BTW.

45 Re: Off-Topic on 4th May 2012, 12:27 pm

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Sebastian13 wrote:If you search for "dwayne mcduffie forums" this forum is on the 2nd page. Very Happy
We are on the first page now! Very Happy
https://www.google.com/#hl=en&sa=X&psj=1&ei=JMyjT6qCKqOo4gTIj42GCQ&ved=0CBsQvwUoAQ&q=dwayne+mcduffie+forum&spell=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.,cf.osb&fp=ddc3698d01392ac&biw=1243&bih=709

Thanks guys.



Last edited by Sebastian13 on 4th May 2012, 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

46 Re: Off-Topic on 4th May 2012, 12:30 pm

Zero Degrees

avatar
Magister
Magister

47 Re: Off-Topic on 4th May 2012, 12:32 pm

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
We might soon overtake Dwayne's old forum. Laughing
(The VHive Forums)

48 Re: Off-Topic on 4th May 2012, 12:43 pm

Zero Degrees

avatar
Magister
Magister
So what will happen to this when the new forum will come? I kinda like it.

49 Re: Off-Topic on 4th May 2012, 12:46 pm

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Zero Degrees wrote:So what will happen to this when the new forum will come? I kinda like it.
I like it a lot too...
I don't know,I would like to see the new one and then say.
We can still come here from time to time either way.

50 Re: Off-Topic on 4th May 2012, 12:51 pm

Zero Degrees

avatar
Magister
Magister
Sebastian13 wrote:
Zero Degrees wrote:So what will happen to this when the new forum will come? I kinda like it.
I like it a lot too...
I don't know,I would like to see the new one and then say.
We can still come here from time to time either way.
Ah, that's good.

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum