In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transformation Sequences

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Transformation Sequences on 11th May 2012, 10:41 pm

BigChillfan10

Plumber
Plumber
This was one of my favorite topics from the previous forum. Which transformation sequences do you like the best?

2 Re: Transformation Sequences on 12th May 2012, 5:00 am

First-Psykon

Plumber
Plumber
BigChillfan10 wrote:This was one of my favorite topics from the previous forum. Which transformation sequences do you like the best?
OS had the best transformations.

3 Re: Transformation Sequences on 12th May 2012, 5:22 am

Zero Degrees

Magister
Magister
First-Psykon wrote:
BigChillfan10 wrote:This was one of my favorite topics from the previous forum. Which transformation sequences do you like the best?
True. What would be amazing is if they mixed the ones from OS and AF. So you can see what happens to their skin and physical features as well as the bones.

4 Re: Transformation Sequences on 12th May 2012, 5:57 am

First-Psykon

Plumber
Plumber
Zero Degrees wrote:
First-Psykon wrote:
True. What would be amazing is if they mixed the ones from OS and AF. So you can see what happens to their skin and physical features as well as the bones.
Unfortunately, at least in Bloxx's case, the transformation is similar to OS.

5 Re: Transformation Sequences on 12th May 2012, 6:35 am

Zero Degrees

Magister
Magister
First-Psykon wrote:Unfortunately, at least in Bloxx's case, the transformation is similar to OS.
What do you mean "unfortunately?" I kind of like that they're doing OS transformations. They're way better than the ones in AF.

6 Re: Transformation Sequences on 12th May 2012, 8:43 am

First-Psykon

Plumber
Plumber
Zero Degrees wrote:
First-Psykon wrote:Unfortunately, at least in Bloxx's case, the transformation is similar to OS.
What do you mean "unfortunately?" I kind of like that they're doing OS transformations. They're way better than the ones in AF.
By unfortunately, I meant what you said about combining OS and AF, OV's like OS. But I am glad that the transformations are like OS in OV.

7 Re: Transformation Sequences on 12th May 2012, 8:49 am

Zero Degrees

Magister
Magister
First-Psykon wrote:By unfortunately, I meant what you said about combining OS and AF, OV's like OS. But I am glad that the transformations are like OS in OV.
Oh, that was just an idea. It would be cool. I'm glad it's like the OS transformations too.

8 Re: Transformation Sequences on 13th May 2012, 9:50 am

CBobb1234

Plumber
Plumber
Ripjaws OS transformation was epic.

9 Re: Transformation Sequences on 17th May 2012, 9:36 pm

PrimordialBorscht

Plumber
Plumber
Both. OS was highly detailed, but a bit repetitive, the transformations were always the same for each alien. We never saw two different transformations of FourArms. UAF's were good, and they showed what happened inside Ben, they were also different and changed over time, but a bit too short I think, and could have been more detailed.

10 Re: Transformation Sequences on 18th May 2012, 1:43 am

Zero Degrees

Magister
Magister
PrimordialBorscht wrote:Both. OS was highly detailed, but a bit repetitive, the transformations were always the same for each alien. We never saw two different transformations of FourArms. UAF's were good, and they showed what happened inside Ben, they were also different and changed over time, but a bit too short I think, and could have been more detailed.
I liked the idea but the transformation itself was too simple in UAF.

11 Re: Transformation Sequences on 18th May 2012, 2:06 am

BigChillfan10

Plumber
Plumber
Big Chill Transformation (UAF):

Chromastone:

12 Re: Transformation Sequences on 14th June 2012, 6:15 pm

painlee

Magister
Magister
some one should make a gif of Feedback transformation sequence.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum