Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How would you have made a Ben 10 sequel?

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 How would you have made a Ben 10 sequel? on 15th May 2012, 1:17 am

jashro

Human
Human
This thread is basically what you would have done to make omniverse different from the other ben 10 shows and why? Obviously we all can't have our way but we can still talk about how we would handle the series if given a chance, right?

This isn't a omniverse like or dislike thread this is just what you would have wanted a continuation for Ben 10 to be.

I would have liked omniverse to be more about Ben 10,000 as opposed to teenage Ben. I want to see Ben grow, change and develop. I would have made the show 10-20 years in the future. I would have made it similar to how batman beyond was handled only with Ben 10.

BigChillfan10

Plumber
Plumber
jashro wrote:This thread is basically what you would have done to make omniverse different from the other ben 10 shows and why? Obviously we all can't have our way but we can still talk about how we would handle the series if given a chance, right?

This isn't a omniverse like or dislike thread this is just what you would have wanted a continuation for Ben 10 to be.

I would have liked omniverse to be more about Ben 10,000 as opposed to teenage Ben. I want to see Ben grow, change and develop. I would have made the show 10-20 years in the future. I would have made it similar to how batman beyond was handled only with Ben 10.
I agree, but you don't think the mustache on Four-Arms makes Ben look older? Razz
Oh, and welcome to the forums. Very Happy

jashro

Human
Human
BigChillfan10 wrote:
jashro wrote:This thread is basically what you would have done to make omniverse different from the other ben 10 shows and why? Obviously we all can't have our way but we can still talk about how we would handle the series if given a chance, right?

I agree, but you don't think the mustache on Four-Arms makes Ben look older? Razz

LOL yea it does but it looks a little strange. I think Derrick confirmed that isn't fourarms design (I could be wrong)

And thank you!

BigChillfan10

Plumber
Plumber
jashro wrote:
BigChillfan10 wrote:

LOL yea it does but it looks a little strange. I think Derrick confirmed that isn't fourarms design (I could be wrong)

And thank you!
If he confirmed it isn't Four-Arms, I would freak out. First, they copied XLR8 and made Fasttrack. Now, they would copy Four-Arms and make what, Quadstrong?!!

Zero Degrees

Magister
Magister
BigChillfan10 wrote:
If he confirmed it isn't Four-Arms, I would freak out. First, they copied XLR8 and made Fasttrack. Now, they would copy Four-Arms and make what, Quadstrong?!!
There's got to be another reason than a new alien. The designs are way too similar to be a copied alien.

First-Psykon

Plumber
Plumber
Zero Degrees wrote:
BigChillfan10 wrote:
There's got to be another reason than a new alien. The designs are way too similar to be a copied alien.
I'm confused. Another guy said Derick confirmed this was Fourarms. scratch

Anyways, if I made the next series of Ben 10, it would be when he's 18, with the Master Control given by Azmuth to him as a gift, and where he's starting out as an "adult". I feel a series for Ben 10,000 shouldn't be made immediately; they should instead keep making series showing Ben growing up.

jashro

Human
Human
Its fourarms but he wont be appearing in omniverse and look like that is what I heard. I will need to double check though.

8 Re: How would you have made a Ben 10 sequel? on 1st August 2012, 9:05 am

Helices

Human
Human
I would have basically continued Ultimate Alien, but with Ben being 17 or 18 at this point.

9 Re: How would you have made a Ben 10 sequel? on 1st August 2012, 10:37 am

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Fireal wrote:I would have basically continued Ultimate Alien, but with Ben being 17 or 18 at this point.
Same.
But some parts of Ommniverse might have been quite beneficial to "UA2" as well. (new aliens,Undertown,Rook,Khyber)

10 Re: How would you have made a Ben 10 sequel? on 11th August 2012, 3:27 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
Personally, I wouldn't have. When I first heard there was going to be a fourth series I was frustrated because I just wanted Ben 10 to die (UA was pretty much bad, partly as a series but more as a sequel). Omniverse is awesome though. I'm very happy it was continued as it was.

11 Re: How would you have made a Ben 10 sequel? on 11th August 2012, 8:21 am

CBobb1234

Plumber
Plumber
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:Personally, I wouldn't have. When I first heard there was going to be a fourth series I was frustrated because I just wanted Ben 10 to die (UA was pretty much bad, partly as a series but more as a sequel). Omniverse is awesome though. I'm very happy it was continued as it was.
After Omniverse, it needs to die down IMO. I don't see any point in making a 5th series.

12 Re: How would you have made a Ben 10 sequel? on 11th August 2012, 10:51 am

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
CBobb1234 wrote:
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:Personally, I wouldn't have. When I first heard there was going to be a fourth series I was frustrated because I just wanted Ben 10 to die (UA was pretty much bad, partly as a series but more as a sequel). Omniverse is awesome though. I'm very happy it was continued as it was.
After Omniverse, it needs to die down IMO. I don't see any point in making a 5th series.
I didn't see any point in making a sequel either...it turned out to be my favorite Ben 10.
And a 5th series can be during Ben 10.000 early days,I'd love to see that.

13 Re: How would you have made a Ben 10 sequel? on 12th August 2012, 4:24 am

First-Psykon

Plumber
Plumber
Sebastian13 wrote:
CBobb1234 wrote:
I didn't see any point in making a sequel either...it turned out to be my favorite Ben 10.
For me it seems good that they keep on going, until probably when Ben 10,000 is practically old (but not senior, just a point in being an adult). If a fifth series does appear, most likely it wouldn't be Ben 10,000 immediately.

Now that we're talking about Ben 10,000, what would he be like in the future, since Derrick said that "Ben 10,000 Returns" might be changed?

Ben 10!
With a device that he wears on his arm
He can change his shape and save the world from harm

When trouble's taking place
He gets right in it's face
Ben 10!

When lives are on the line
It's hero time!
Ben 10!

- Omniverse theme song

14 Re: How would you have made a Ben 10 sequel? on 12th August 2012, 6:33 am

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
First-Psykon wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:
CBobb1234 wrote:
For me it seems good that they keep on going, until probably when Ben 10,000 is practically old (but not senior, just a point in being an adult). If a fifth series does appear, most likely it wouldn't be Ben 10,000 immediately.

Now that we're talking about Ben 10,000, what would he be like in the future, since Derrick said that "Ben 10,000 Returns" might be changed?

I believe he would be like Ben 10.000 at the end of his original episode. (when he chilled out and started being "human" again,in more ways than one)
I think a fifth series should start at about 17-18 and keep showing "Ben's greatest battles and adventures" while skipping large periods of time,concluding in Ben becoming Ben 10.000 at the end.So basically,Omniverse part 2.

15 Re: How would you have made a Ben 10 sequel? on 12th August 2012, 12:09 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
First-Psykon wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:
CBobb1234 wrote:

Derrick said that we're moving towards a future more like, but not exactly like, the original. So I think he's going to be, as Sebastian said, like the original after he stopped being a jerk.

16 Re: How would you have made a Ben 10 sequel? on 10th September 2012, 2:17 am

Devil

AF/UA were both terrible series because the designs were horrible and the animation was ok but it was blend boring, and awful. OV seems like it will be an interesting series, since the new designs does fit perfectly with it and the animation looks really good.

17 Re: How would you have made a Ben 10 sequel? on 10th September 2012, 10:14 am

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Devil wrote:

AF/UA were both terrible series because the designs were horrible and the animation was ok but it was blend boring, and awful. OV seems like it will be an interesting series, since the new designs does fit perfectly with it and the animation looks really good.

Weird, I actually think the animation was horrible and the designs were ok. scratch

18 Re: How would you have made a Ben 10 sequel? on 10th September 2012, 7:19 pm

Devil

Sebastian13 wrote:
Devil wrote:

Weird, I actually think the animation was horrible and the designs were ok. scratch

I truely argee with you on this one.

19 Re: How would you have made a Ben 10 sequel? on 12th September 2012, 11:08 am

Zero Degrees

Magister
Magister
Devil wrote:

Well, it's just a matter of opinion. I loved AF. I'm more into the serious stuff. OV is pretty good though.

20 Re: How would you have made a Ben 10 sequel? on 27th November 2012, 5:45 am

datdude

Plumber
Plumber
Id have done less episodes with a higher budget avatar the last airbender style. Tell one story over all with a beginning middle and end.

Maybe try for a spin off with some of the different characters if that went well.

21 Re: How would you have made a Ben 10 sequel? on 29th November 2012, 3:05 am

mace23

Plumber
Plumber
datdude wrote:Id have done less episodes with a higher budget avatar the last airbender style. Tell one story over all with a beginning middle and end.

Maybe try for a spin off with some of the different characters if that went well.

That kinda was the plan, if I remember correctly the original plan was for AF too just be the Highbreed season and UA too contain the Ultimate Kevin and Forever Knight storyline, a tight 3 season plan but that's not how it turned out with CN ordering more AF.

22 Re: How would you have made a Ben 10 sequel? on 29th November 2012, 7:28 am

datdude

Plumber
Plumber
mace23 wrote:
datdude wrote:Id have done less episodes with a higher budget avatar the last airbender style. Tell one story over all with a beginning middle and end.

That kinda was the plan, if I remember correctly the original plan was for AF too just be the Highbreed season and UA too contain the Ultimate Kevin and Forever Knight storyline, a tight 3 season plan but that's not how it turned out with CN ordering more AF.

Shame they didn't stick with it but I guess we did get a a few good stand alone eps like moonstruck and its not easy being gwen

23 Re: How would you have made a Ben 10 sequel? on 30th November 2012, 12:13 am

bblast616

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
If I were in charge, I would like the bold decision of giving some other kid the Omnitrix. A totally new character who would start with 10 new aliens. And his/her (it would be interesting for a girl to have the omnitrix) mentor would be none other than Ben Tennyson! It's the perfect way to bring in new fans.

24 Re: How would you have made a Ben 10 sequel? on 30th November 2012, 12:22 am

PrimordialBorscht

Plumber
Plumber
bblast616 wrote:If I were in charge, I would like the bold decision of giving some other kid the Omnitrix. A totally new character who would start with 10 new aliens. And his/her (it would be interesting for a girl to have the omnitrix) mentor would be none other than Ben Tennyson! It's the perfect way to bring in new fans.

Azmuth is going to be alive for thousands of years after Ben has died, right? I'd like to see something like what you described but with Azmuth as the teacher of a female Omnitrix wielder in the far future, with Ben being an almost legendary hero of the past.

25 Re: How would you have made a Ben 10 sequel? on 30th November 2012, 12:31 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
YES YES YES

Girls.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum