In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How did you find out about Ben 10?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 How did you find out about Ben 10? on 31st May 2012, 12:40 am

beczam129

Human
Human
For starters how I found out about Ben 10 was my bro was on the website playing Ben 10 battle ready and I was all like what you playing and he said Ben 10 and I said 10 because my names Ben so I thought he said 10 and he said its called Ben 10 and I watched the episodes and I got hooked I'm 13 going in to Highschool next year and I still love I mean I know anything about it ask me anything I'm a ben10 nerd Im not the only one I know naruto nerds

2 Re: How did you find out about Ben 10? on 31st May 2012, 8:29 am

Zero Degrees

Magister
Magister
Honestly, I don't remember how I found out about B10...Where I live it's really big and popular for kids so I guess I heard it from someone, though I wasn't interested at that time because I watched very few cartoons and mostly serious live-action shows and movies. The first time I watched it though, I was hooked. My first episode was "The Big Tick" which I watched in a hotel. I'm 13 now and in high school and honestly, I don't like Ben 10 that much at all anymore but I do love AF.

3 Re: How did you find out about Ben 10? on 31st May 2012, 9:16 am

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
For me it's simple:from the CN official website.
I then proceeded to watch it when it came to my country.

4 Re: How did you find out about Ben 10? on 31st May 2012, 6:56 pm

BigChillfan10

Plumber
Plumber
I give every show I hear about a try, and it just so happens I really enjoyed Ben 10.

5 Re: How did you find out about Ben 10? on 31st May 2012, 7:17 pm

beczam129

Human
Human
Zero Degrees wrote:Honestly, I don't remember how I found out about B10...Where I live it's really big and popular for kids so I guess I heard it from someone, though I wasn't interested at that time because I watched very few cartoons and mostly serious live-action shows and movies. The first time I watched it though, I was hooked. My first episode was "The Big Tick" which I watched in a hotel. I'm 13 now and in high school and honestly, I don't like Ben 10 that much at all anymore but I do love AF.
Ben 10a not that big here to can't wait till omniverse

6 Re: How did you find out about Ben 10? on 1st June 2012, 7:05 am

Zero Degrees

Magister
Magister
beczam129 wrote:
Zero Degrees wrote:Honestly, I don't remember how I found out about B10...Where I live it's really big and popular for kids so I guess I heard it from someone, though I wasn't interested at that time because I watched very few cartoons and mostly serious live-action shows and movies. The first time I watched it though, I was hooked. My first episode was "The Big Tick" which I watched in a hotel. I'm 13 now and in high school and honestly, I don't like Ben 10 that much at all anymore but I do love AF.
Ben 10a not that big here to can't wait till omniverse
Actually, I just said Ben 10 is pretty big here.

7 Re: How did you find out about Ben 10? on 1st June 2012, 9:25 am

First-Psykon

Plumber
Plumber
I found out about it when I saw it in a channel one time (not CN) in our country. It showed only the first season, then disappeared. Then the second season was shown, then it disappeared again. Then in another channel they showed all the episodes of OS. That was when I got really interested. Especially when the channel that first aired OS showed AF's first season, although I was kinda confused as to what has happened since OS at the time was still airing episodes I haven't seen yet.

8 Re: How did you find out about Ben 10? on 1st June 2012, 2:35 pm

Lissy65

I saw the adverts for Ben 10 Classic when they first aired. I immediately dismissed it because it referred to Ben as being something like '10 halves hero', which is inaccurate (yes, I was like 9 at the time, but I remember that being my main objection (UK CN's adverts suck)).

Then there was a marathon on back in 2008 when I was on holiday, I liked it then. It was from there that I found out about Alien Force and decided it was the coolest thing ever. I don't think I even saw AF until March 2009 XD.

9 Re: How did you find out about Ben 10? on 10th June 2012, 3:32 pm

RobAlister

From watching Cartoon Network of course. It was during a time where people started to say that Cartoon Network was going downhill (and so did I) but I still watched because there were still some cool shows on, Ben 10 being one of them.

10 Re: How did you find out about Ben 10? on 4th August 2012, 3:21 pm

Tennyson

First heard about it in an ad in a magazine. Looked cool, so I decided to tune in and watch it and fell in love with the series. Eventually I found my way to a few other fansites which kept me hooked on it.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum