Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Upchuck vs. Eatle

Which one do you prefer?Upchuck or Eatle?

58% 58% [ 11 ]
42% 42% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 19

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Upchuck vs. Eatle on 3rd June 2012, 2:31 pm

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Since there was a XLR VS. Fasttrack I figured why not Upchuck vs. Eatle?
So...which one do you prefer?

Last edited by Sebastian13 on 10th March 2013, 12:02 am; edited 2 times in total

2 Re: Upchuck vs. Eatle on 3rd June 2012, 2:57 pm

Zero Degrees

Magister
Magister
Upchuck, definitely. I don't consider Eatle a true rip-off of Upchuck, I still prefer the "original". Since Upchuck's been around for so long, I've come to like him and Ben's been through a lot with him and that's cool. I also think Upchuck's way more likeable than Eatle and not to mention, Ben's use of Eatle is pretty boring and there's not much depth to him.

I like Eatle but I just like Upchuck way more. Eatle's design is awesome though!!!

3 Re: Upchuck vs. Eatle on 3rd June 2012, 4:36 pm

PrimordialBorscht

Plumber
Plumber
From a standpoint of who is the most useful in battle or another type of situation, Eatle. He has the same powers as Upchuck when in comes to eating, he can fire a beam strong enough to knock back Vilgax, and he's larger and more durable so that he can actually be used for hand to hand combat.
Upchuck is great too, he has a lot of powers that Eatle doesn't, the vomit, the energy balls, the super-long tongues, but when it comes to choosing one over the other in a situation, I would go with Eatle.

4 Re: Upchuck vs. Eatle on 3rd June 2012, 4:41 pm

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
This is about which one you prefer,as in "if you could only have 1 in the show".
I think Eatle is stronger but Upchuck has been with Ben since the original series and we have had many great scenes with him.Ben's aliens aren't weapons,they are characters and Upchuck is simply a better character than Eatle.
About Eatle...his design is great but he doesn't really seem like an alien,he's more like a robot.

5 Re: Upchuck vs. Eatle on 3rd June 2012, 5:52 pm

Hiena

If Upchuck would not be created I would choose Eatle. But if I must choose who will appear in Omniverse I choose Upchuck because he's in every series.

Eatle:
+ cool designe (robotic Beetle/Rhino/Shark?)
+ powerfull laser (can halved rock)
+ physical stronger than Upchuck...
- ...but defeated many times

Upchuck:
+ better voice than Eatle
+ spit and tongues
+ he can transport objects
- boring designe (I like he's OS appearance)

6 Re: Upchuck vs. Eatle on 3rd June 2012, 6:16 pm

painlee

Magister
Magister
i prefer Eatle love his design and various abilities.

7 Re: Upchuck vs. Eatle on 4th June 2012, 3:54 am

First-Psykon

Plumber
Plumber
Eatle seems to look better but I'd rather choose Upchuck. He can ingest much more amounts of stuff than Eatle (it seems Eatle can't eat a lot as he said in The Enemy Of My Frenemy), and he's got more powers that are better (Eatle can only shoot green lasers, Upchuck could shoot lasers and energy balls, has got a powerful and acidic tongue). And also, Upchuck's first appearance wasn't getting thrown off and being unable to use his power.

8 Re: Upchuck vs. Eatle on 6th June 2012, 10:50 am

CBobb1234

Plumber
Plumber
Hasn't eatle's design changed in omniverse?

9 Re: Upchuck vs. Eatle on 5th July 2012, 10:46 pm

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
CBobb1234 wrote:Hasn't eatle's design changed in omniverse?
We don't know at this time.I'm assuming yes but I don't see the future so I'm judging both of them for what they have done so far.

10 Re: Upchuck vs. Eatle on 11th August 2012, 3:33 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
Definitely Eatle. I love Upchuck, don't get me wrong, but Eatle is my 2nd favorite Omniverse design and he just looks unbearably awesome.

Besides which, Eatle and Upchuck are completely different powerwise.

11 Re: Upchuck vs. Eatle on 11th August 2012, 10:44 am

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:Definitely Eatle. I love Upchuck, don't get me wrong, but Eatle is my 2nd favorite Omniverse design and he just looks unbearably awesome.

Besides which, Eatle and Upchuck are completely different powerwise.
Well,this topic was made before the new design.Some opinions might have changed meanwhile. Smile

12 Re: Upchuck vs. Eatle on 11th August 2012, 11:17 am

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
I forget who I voted for Sad

13 Re: Upchuck vs. Eatle on 11th August 2012, 1:09 pm

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:I forget who I voted for Sad
You can click "cancel vote" and vote again just to be sure. It's also usually a good idea to comment about who you voted for future polls. Wink

14 Re: Upchuck vs. Eatle on 11th August 2012, 1:29 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
Sebastian13 wrote:
You can click "cancel vote" and vote again just to be sure. It's also usually a good idea to comment about who you voted for future polls. Wink

Cool, thanks. This time I voted for Upchuck and, given that the numbers are the same, I guess I voted for him last time too.

15 Re: Upchuck vs. Eatle on 24th March 2014, 5:08 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:I forget who I voted for :(
You can click "cancel vote" and vote again just to be sure. It's also usually a good idea to comment about who you voted for future polls.  ;)

Cool, thanks. This time I voted for Upchuck and, given that the numbers are the same, I guess I voted for him last time too.

!!!!!!!!!!

16 Re: Upchuck vs. Eatle on 24th March 2014, 6:41 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:
You can click "cancel vote" and vote again just to be sure. It's also usually a good idea to comment about who you voted for future polls.  Wink

!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for pointing that out jeff i forgot this topic existed wow that was drek of past me

go eatle

17 Re: Upchuck vs. Eatle on 25th March 2014, 1:18 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
Sebastian13 wrote:
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:I forget who I voted for :(
You can click "cancel vote" and vote again just to be sure. It's also usually a good idea to comment about who you voted for future polls.  ;)

!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for pointing that out jeff i forgot this topic existed wow that was drek of past me

go eatle

You used to be so cool when you had your own opinions.

18 Re: Upchuck vs. Eatle on 25th March 2014, 1:24 am

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
Sebastian13 wrote:
You can click "cancel vote" and vote again just to be sure. It's also usually a good idea to comment about who you voted for future polls.  Wink

!!!!!!!!!!

go eatle

You used to be so cool when you had your own opinions.

silly jeff i still do

19 Re: Upchuck vs. Eatle on 25th March 2014, 3:56 am

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber
Eatle's awesome

But Upchuck's awesomer.

20 Re: Upchuck vs. Eatle on 1st June 2014, 1:06 pm

Omni-Highbreed97

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
I'd go for Upchuck. He's been with us since the very start (well, technically not that early since he was introduced in late OS season 3  Razz ).

I love beetles. I love beetles that eat everything. So this was a tough choice for me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On a completely different note,
How about Perk Upchuck vs Murk Upchuck?  Laughing 

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum