Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shooting at the The Dark Knight Rises premiere

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Zero Degrees

Magister
Magister
Here's a link to the story: http://kotaku.com/5927653/mass-shooting-at-dark-knight-rises-premiere/
And you can read more here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Aurora_shooting

Apparently, a total of 70 people were shot during the movie. 58 were injured and 12 people died. I think this is one of the deadliest mass murders in recent times.

I hope everyone there is alright now and I wish the best for their family and friends too.

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
I knew about this,it's all over Twitter.Nobody tweets about anything else these days...
I hope everyone is alright as well and that they recover quickly.
Anyways,I'm still going to see it,not letting a maniac control what I do.What about the rest of you?

Zero Degrees

Magister
Magister
Sebastian13 wrote:I knew about this,it's all over Twitter.Nobody tweets about anything else these days...
I hope everyone is alright as well and that they recover quickly.
Anyways,I'm still going to see it,not letting a maniac control what I do.What about the rest of you?

I kind of want to know more details about this, nothing I've read gave me a full picture of it.

Yeah, I'm planning on seeing it anyway, regardless of some punk with a gun. I just hope nobody actually blames the movie for this thing.

Turbojake252

Plumber
Plumber
This was a tragic event
it made me paranoid in movie theaters Sad Crying or Very sad

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Turbojake252 wrote:This was a tragic event

Sadly me too, but I still go to theaters.

I kept thinking someone would come with a gun while watching The Dark Knight Rises...but I still enjoyed the movie. Very Happy

Zero Degrees

Magister
Magister
Sebastian13 wrote:

I kept thinking someone would come with a gun while watching The Dark Knight Rises...but I still enjoyed the movie. Very Happy
It didn't scare me but it just made me sick to the stomach...Luckily, I still enjoyed the movie as well Very Happy .

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Zero Degrees wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:

It didn't scare me but it just made me sick to the stomach...Luckily, I still enjoyed the movie as well Very Happy .

I wasn't scared at all, I was paranoid, my imagination was running wild.

Turbojake252

Plumber
Plumber
Sebastian13 wrote:

I don't go to the movies very often anymore but not too long aftet the shooting my cousins came over and so we all went and saw the Bourne Legacy. I kept watching the exits and was slouching in my seat like i would duck behind the hairs or something. I went to see the Dark Knight Rises a few weeks ago and was so engrossed in it I didn't even consider paranoia, however some way through the movie an attendant did come down and stand by the exit.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum