THE MORE THINGS CHANGE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
HD Intro!

Enrique10

Does someone has the episode if yes can you upload it to Youtube or send it to me

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Ebomnitrix wrote:HD Intro!
Wow! Very Happy
This one is really fun!I think only the AF intro beats this one.

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Haven't seen the episode yet,waiting for it to "air" on Youtube.

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
painlee wrote:the episode was awesome,Rook is very interesting but i hated the theme song.

OprahWinfrey62 wrote:That was awesome. Good action and aliens, and I laughed at some jokes. Theme song sucked though, and I wasn't impressed with Four Arms's voice.

Am I the only one liking it? Laughing

31 link to watch! on 2nd August 2012, 9:59 am

Lukey

Plumber
Plumber
My friend tried uploading it onto YouTube, but it got taken down really quick. So he uploaded it onto here instead: filenuke.com/msamjic9lvd6
I know it's not the best site, but just click on Free and then close the pop-up and you should be fine Smile

I'm watching it now and I'm liking the theme tune!

32 Re: THE MORE THINGS CHANGE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 2nd August 2012, 10:03 am

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Lukey wrote:My friend tried uploading it onto YouTube, but it got taken down really quick. So he uploaded it onto here instead: filenuke.com/msamjic9lvd6
I know it's not the best site, but just click on Free and then close the pop-up and you should be fine Smile

I'm watching it now and I'm liking the theme tune!
I wasn't able to download the video with that link and it redirected me to a site that almost got me a virus.
Don't worry,I'm not blaming you or your friend.

Last edited by Sebastian13 on 2nd August 2012, 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total

33 Re: THE MORE THINGS CHANGE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 2nd August 2012, 10:05 am

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Some screenshots: (not by me,found them)

34 Re: THE MORE THINGS CHANGE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 2nd August 2012, 10:08 am

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Nevermind,the link he posted is safe.You just need to click on "Free" and avoid anything else. Wink
Thanks Lukey and welcome to the forum! Very Happy

35 Re: THE MORE THINGS CHANGE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 2nd August 2012, 11:03 am

Lukey

Plumber
Plumber
Sebastian13 wrote:Nevermind,the link he posted is safe.You just need to click on "Free" and avoid anything else. Wink
Thanks Lukey and welcome to the forum! Very Happy

Thanks! So what did everyone think of the episode?
I thought it was okay, it will obviously be better with the second part.
I thought most of the animation was alright, but the fight scene in the crater with that dog hunter thing was not good at all. It looked really messy in my opinion. Also, the random flashback to young Ben was... random. Are we seriously just going to be seeing flashbacks of him fighting? I hope not, because that would be a wasted oppurtunity to do something good. Anyway, I liked the brighter colours and designs but I'm already missing Gwen and Kevin and I found that chicken bad guy to be stupid... Chicken food... seriously? Can't really pass judgement on Rook yet, but not impressed.
I'll continue watching but I'm not as excited about new episodes like I was with the older series.

One thing I noticed... I think the brain thing at the beginning might turn out to be part of a bigger plot. Maybe it gets revealed in the second part or maybe it gets revealed over the whole season, I dunno. But that is definately going to become something bigger.

36 Re: THE MORE THINGS CHANGE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 2nd August 2012, 12:03 pm

painlee

Magister
Magister
Sebastian13 wrote:
painlee wrote:the episode was awesome,Rook is very interesting but i hated the theme song.

OprahWinfrey62 wrote:That was awesome. Good action and aliens, and I laughed at some jokes. Theme song sucked though, and I wasn't impressed with Four Arms's voice.

the intro was awesome but hated the song but that's what happens now that the intros are shorter.

Kariachi

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Lukey wrote: Can't really pass judgement on Rook yet, but not impressed.
I'll continue watching but I'm not as excited about new episodes like I was with the older series.

One thing I noticed... I think the brain thing at the beginning might turn out to be part of a bigger plot. Maybe it gets revealed in the second part or maybe it gets revealed over the whole season, I dunno. But that is definately going to become something bigger.

Actually, I think Rook may have been my favorite part of the episode. Ya' know, besides Kypher and his puppy, who were so totally epic my head exploded. He's not great so far, but for some reason I like him. We'll see how he does. I'll have to keep an eye on the show for a while for his sake.

And in the hopes of seeing Cooper, who I miss already. Crying or Very sad

And I hope you're right about the brain thing, 'cause at the very least I'm with Kevin in wanting to know that the hell Bellwood has a brain bank for. Suspect

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
Kariachi wrote:
Lukey wrote: Can't really pass judgement on Rook yet, but not impressed.

Actually, I think Rook may have been my favorite part of the episode. Ya' know, besides Kypher and his puppy, who were so totally epic my head exploded. He's not great so far, but for some reason I like him. We'll see how he does. I'll have to keep an eye on the show for a while for his sake.

And in the hopes of seeing Cooper, who I miss already. Crying or Very sad

And I hope you're right about the brain thing, 'cause at the very least I'm with Kevin in wanting to know that the hell Bellwood has a brain bank for. Suspect

They have a brain bank because SCIENCE

Enrique10

Sebastian13 wrote:

You are not the only

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Have to admit,they said they hated the SONG not the intro itself.

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
Sebastian13 wrote:Have to admit,they said they hated the SONG not the intro itself.

Exactly. The intro itself was great, loads of new designs. It's just...that song... Mad

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
9/10

What can I say,this was a really fun episode and it also had something that I haven't felt since OS...it was filled with energy,you can feel just how much those behind Omniverse love Ben,the aliens and the universe he is in.Maybe they messed the canon up,they ruined the maturity and designs but you can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs.The real thing we should be focusing on is what we have now:a brand new and exciting series.
There seems to be lots of future plots elements all over the episode:Zombozo and the brain,the hunter Khyber,Undertown,the three villains,Gwen and Kevin leaving Ben as a solo hero,young Ben's encounter with Malware,Rook and probably more I haven't cached yet.No Ben 10 series yet had so many stories waiting to explode in a single episode.I usually love dark episodes,those that know me and my tastes know that very well and yet I'm excited for Omniverse,that's got to mean something.

Last edited by Sebastian13 on 2nd August 2012, 3:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

Nobody

Plumber
Plumber
Virus-free and safe link of full episode.....
if you can download it....

http://ht2.cdn.turner.com/toon/big/protected_auth_!/cnvideo/2012/08/ben10omniverse_fullep_wtagnsbug_CNVHD.flv

PrimordialBorscht

Plumber
Plumber
I can't open or download either of those links. Does anyone have a link to the episode online?

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
PrimordialBorscht wrote:I can't open or download either of those links. Does anyone have a link to the episode online?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iz14aAhzRpg&feature=youtu.be

PrimordialBorscht

Plumber
Plumber
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
PrimordialBorscht wrote:I can't open or download either of those links. Does anyone have a link to the episode online?

Thank you so much!

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:

On Youtube?The whole episode in one video?In freaking HD?! Shocked
Dude,thanks,that's epic. Very Happy

I think I'll watch the episode again... Wink

P.S. Another advantage of having our own forum is that we don't get threats for posting so-called "illegal" links... (those on the old forum will remember the incident)

CBobb1234

Plumber
Plumber
In the intro, why was upchuck dancing around rath? Lol

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
CBobb1234 wrote:In the intro, why was upchuck dancing around rath? Lol
That's actually really funny,nice addition to the intro. Laughing
Just noticed...Rath didn't change! Very Happy

CBobb1234

Plumber
Plumber
Sebastian13 wrote:
CBobb1234 wrote:In the intro, why was upchuck dancing around rath? Lol
That's actually really funny,nice addition to the intro. Laughing
Just noticed...Rath didn't change! Very Happy
Yeah, I think they realized that rath wouldn't be the same if they changed him.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum