Human
Human
Ebomnitrix wrote:HD Intro!

That was horrible. Suspect pale Evil or Very Mad

Helices

Human
Human
Sebastian13 wrote:9/10

What can I say,this was a really fun episode and it also had something that I haven't felt since OS...it was filled with energy,you can feel just how much those behind Omniverse love Ben,the aliens and the universe he is in.Maybe they messed the canon up,they ruined the maturity and designs but you can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs.The real thing we should be focusing on is what we have now:a brand new and exciting series.
There seems to be lots of future plots elements all over the episode:Zombozo and the brain,the hunter Khyber,Undertown,the three villains,Gwen and Kevin leaving Ben as a solo hero,young Ben's encounter with Malware,Rook and probably more I haven't cached yet.No Ben 10 series yet had so many stories waiting to explode in a single episode.I usually love dark episodes,those that know me and my tastes know that very well and yet I'm excited for Omniverse,that's got to mean something.

I think you might just be a little caught in the hype of brand new Ben 10. I have a feeling your opinion will change once this becomes a little more stale.

78 Re: THE MORE THINGS CHANGE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 6th August 2012, 10:29 am

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Fireal wrote:

What can I say,this was a really fun episode and it also had something that I haven't felt since OS...it was filled with energy,you can feel just how much those behind Omniverse love Ben,the aliens and the universe he is in.Maybe they messed the canon up,they ruined the maturity and designs but you can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs.The real thing we should be focusing on is what we have now:a brand new and exciting series.
There seems to be lots of future plots elements all over the episode:Zombozo and the brain,the hunter Khyber,Undertown,the three villains,Gwen and Kevin leaving Ben as a solo hero,young Ben's encounter with Malware,Rook and probably more I haven't cached yet.No Ben 10 series yet had so many stories waiting to explode in a single episode.I usually love dark episodes,those that know me and my tastes know that very well and yet I'm excited for Omniverse,that's got to mean something.

I think you might just be a little caught in the hype of brand new Ben 10. I have a feeling your opinion will change once this becomes a little more stale.
Once the fillers start airing be sure I'm going to hate it...but for now,it's exciting and my opinion on this episode most probably won't change. (except maybe...just maybe,there won't be fillers this time around)

79 Re: THE MORE THINGS CHANGE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 6th August 2012, 10:38 am

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Fireal wrote:

That was horrible. Suspect pale Evil or Very Mad
How is this worse than OS or Ultimate Alien?
One was catchy and childish like this one and the latter was downright boring.

Zero Degrees

Magister
Magister

Loved the video...hated the song. I thought OS was better, the video and the song. This one sounded too much like some 30 second ad for Ben 10.

Zero Degrees

Magister
Magister
Fireal wrote:

Hey, long time no see Wink .

And I think you might be getting a little caught up in hating OV, no offense. There's a lot to hate, no doubt but you seem to be totally against it in many ways.

Zero Degrees

Magister
Magister

Loved the video...hated the song. I thought OS was better, the video and the song. This one sounded too much like some 30 second ad for Ben 10.

Zero Degrees

Magister
Magister
CBobb1234 wrote:
painlee wrote:
CBobb1234 wrote:I just hope they are not trying to turn this show into a comedy.
all Ben 10 series had the comedy moments.
I just hope they wouldn't put too much comedy into it to make the show annoying.
It doesn't matter if they put too much (though they shouldn't). What matters is if it's good comedy or bad. By good, I mean like AF and UA. Subtle, funny interactions between characters and some jokes. And by bad, I mean OS, which is cringeworthy, just annoying stuff that doesn't appeal to older kids...

Zero Degrees

Magister
Magister

Well, if it impressed you that much, I'm gonna check it out. I'm guessing it'll be a 7 for me, at least.

The future plot elements sounds great! I love it when shows do that!

85 Re: THE MORE THINGS CHANGE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 7th August 2012, 10:44 am

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Zero Degrees wrote:

Well, if it impressed you that much, I'm gonna check it out. I'm guessing it'll be a 7 for me, at least.

The future plot elements sounds great! I love it when shows do that!
I'm not really impressed,it's just a good episode overall despite some cringe-worthy designs. (and even most designs where actually pretty decent..)
Seriously guys,Dwayne wrote it,have a little respect. Wink

Zero Degrees

Magister
Magister
Sebastian13 wrote:
I'm not really impressed,it's just a good episode overall despite some cringe-worthy designs. (and even most designs where actually pretty decent..)
Huh. Well, a 9/10 kinda struck me as "impressive" but I guess I'm glad to hear it's good. Will check it out soon.

I'll try to be as nice and respectful as I can but IF I won't like it, I'm not giving it sympathy points.

87 Re: THE MORE THINGS CHANGE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 8th August 2012, 10:12 am

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Zero Degrees wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:
Huh. Well, a 9/10 kinda struck me as "impressive" but I guess I'm glad to hear it's good. Will check it out soon.

I'll try to be as nice and respectful as I can but IF I won't like it, I'm not giving it sympathy points.
I'm surprised you STILL haven't seen it. Laughing

First-Psykon

Plumber
Plumber
Where the story was going, so far as it seemed in the first episode, it was surprisingly good (it was "fun", in a sense, but I was surprised that it was a bit more serious than I first thought it to be, since the trailers seemed to put an image that OV will be mostly of humor).

I really hate the manner of design though, in the background as well as the people, and a few of Ben's alien forms.

Ben 10!
With a device that he wears on his arm
He can change his shape and save the world from harm

When trouble's taking place
He gets right in it's face
Ben 10!

When lives are on the line
It's hero time!
Ben 10!

- Omniverse theme song

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]