You are not connected. Please login or register

Nemetrix Aliens

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Re: Nemetrix Aliens on 10th November 2012, 10:59 pm

ZeroRecoil

Plumber
Plumber
I have a theory that we don't have a natural predator, however without any creature to grow alongside us and hunt us we have grown softer and squishier than other species in the Universe, and that is why we don't have special powers. Therefore Ben can be defeated by Francis or any of his forms.

27 Re: Nemetrix Aliens on 10th November 2012, 11:03 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
ZeroRecoil wrote:I have a theory that we don't have a natural predator, however without any creature to grow alongside us and hunt us we have grown softer and squishier than other species in the Universe, and that is why we don't have special powers. Therefore Ben can be defeated by Francis or any of his forms.

This is probably it.

Wildmutt probably became badass despite his lack of a predator because of the general crappiness of Vulpin.

28 Re: Nemetrix Aliens on 10th November 2012, 11:08 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber
If humans don't have a natural predator it would because of the weapons and tools mankind made and we long had conquered the animal kingdom.

29 Re: Nemetrix Aliens on 16th November 2012, 5:58 pm

hafje

Human
Human
Tyrannopede is humungousaur's predator and a picture of him is on the ben 10 wiki
http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Tyrannopede

30 Re: Nemetrix Aliens on 2nd December 2012, 2:16 am

Ben10Fan5

Human
Human
The order of the predators' appearances is the same as their prey's appearance beside Tyrannopede and Humongousaur.

31 Re: Nemetrix Aliens on 2nd December 2012, 3:12 am

Richard 10: Swampfire

Plumber
Plumber
I think Slamworm was based on a Tremor. or those who don't know what kind of tremor I'm talking about, it is a gaint fictional worm with small spikes lining its backs that help it move quickly, no eyes so it navigates via ground vibrations. It also has mini snakes that come out of its mouth. It can only move through soft materials only. Slamworm seems to be more advanced, having eyes, a beak, spit balls, claws, and more durability, although no mini snakes in his mouth. Even my dad pointed it out when we watched "Of Predators and Prey Part 1"

32 Re: Nemetrix Aliens on 2nd December 2012, 3:17 am

painlee

Magister
Magister
richard10 wrote:I think Slamworm was based on a Tremor. or those who don't know what kind of tremor I'm talking about, it is a gaint fictional worm with small spikes lining its backs that help it move quickly, no eyes so it navigates via ground vibrations. It also has mini snakes that come out of its mouth. It can only move through soft materials only. Slamworm seems to be more advanced, having eyes, a beak, spit balls, claws, and more durability, although no mini snakes in his mouth. Even my dad pointed it out when we watched "Of Predators and Prey Part 1"
yeash ,i think it based on a Tremor too.

but he is the second Sand worm species of Ben 10 the first one is the Dravek from Terrawuste.

33 Re: Nemetrix Aliens on 2nd December 2012, 3:21 am

PrimordialBorscht

Plumber
Plumber
[quote="painlee"]
richard10 wrote:I think Slamworm was based on a Tremor. or those who don't know what kind of tremor I'm talking about, it is a gaint fictional worm with small spikes lining its backs that help it move quickly, no eyes so it navigates via ground vibrations. It also has mini snakes that come out of its mouth. It can only move through soft materials only. Slamworm seems to be more advanced, having eyes, a beak, spit balls, claws, and more durability, although no mini snakes in his mouth. Even my dad pointed it out when we watched "Of Predators and Prey Part 1"

If we really want to take it all the way back, it's safe to say that both Slamworm and what you described were based off of the worms from "Dune". Sand-worms are a common lifeform in science fiction.

34 Re: Nemetrix Aliens on 5th December 2012, 10:10 pm

Plumber
Plumber
[quote="PrimordialBorscht"]
painlee wrote:

If we really want to take it all the way back, it's safe to say that both Slamworm and what you described were based off of the worms from "Dune". Sand-worms are a common lifeform in science fiction.

Dune worms, Tremors, Draveks, and Slamworms. Wonder what the next worm is.

35 Re: Nemetrix Aliens on 22nd December 2012, 12:38 pm

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Sebastian13 wrote:Well, I think it was time for a topic like this.

1.Crabdozer

Homeworld: Pyros
Prey: Pyronites/Heatblast

Interestingly, Heatblast was the first alien form from the Omnitrix shown in the series, and his predator is now the first alien from the Nemetrix. Awesome. Very Happy

2.Buglizard

Homeworld: Lepidopterra
Prey: Lepidopterran/Stinkfly

3.Slamworm

Homeworld: Terraexcava
Prey: Talpaedans/Armodrillo

4.Mucilator

Prey: Crashhopper

5.Terroranchula

Prey: Ball Weevil

6.Tyrannopede

Prey: Vaxasaurian/Humungousaur
Homeworld: Terradino

7.Hypnotick

Prey: Necrofriggian/Big Chill
Homeworld: Kylmyys

Three more to go! Very Happy

36 Re: Nemetrix Aliens on 23rd December 2012, 11:55 pm

Plumber
Plumber
Sebastian13 wrote:

1.Crabdozer

Interestingly, Heatblast was the first alien form from the Omnitrix shown in the series, and his predator is now the first alien from the Nemetrix. Awesome. Very Happy

2.Buglizard

Prey: Lepidopterran/Stinkfly

3.Slamworm

4.Mucilator

5.Terroranchula

6.Tyrannopede

Prey: Vaxasaurian/Humungousaur

7.Hypnotick

Prey: Necrofriggian/Big Chill

Three more to go! Very Happy

My guesses:
Spidermonkey - Rootshark was confirmed by Simian to be the natural predators of Arachnachimps.
Wildmutt - Two-headed snake from Vilgax Attacks.
Ripjaws - Pisciss monster from "Deep."
But, Rootshark has no plans yet. In the Nemetrix, yes. No plans so far. So I'm not fully sure about it.

37 Re: Nemetrix Aliens on 26th December 2012, 10:04 pm

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
I'm guessing Khyber will go after Galvan's predator now. He did lose first time because of one...and he said he has "one more to acquire". (or smth like that)

38 Re: Nemetrix Aliens on 27th December 2012, 4:50 am

Plumber
Plumber
Sebastian13 wrote:I'm guessing Khyber will go after Galvan's predator now. He did lose first time because of one...and he said he has "one more to acquire". (or smth like that)

Plus, Derrick confirmed the Nemetrix doesn't have the DNA for a Galvan predator, so you got a point there.

39 Re: Nemetrix Aliens on 27th December 2012, 5:40 am

PrimordialBorscht

Plumber
Plumber
richard10 wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:I'm guessing Khyber will go after Galvan's predator now. He did lose first time because of one...and he said he has "one more to acquire". (or smth like that)

Plus, Derrick confirmed the Nemetrix doesn't have the DNA for a Galvan predator, so you got a point there.

We're going to see the Galvan Historical Museum in Showdown. Maybe the Galvan predator is extinct and Khyber manages to get some DNA off of a fossil or something. Animo was able to do it in Washington BC.

40 Re: Nemetrix Aliens on 27th December 2012, 10:15 am

hafje

Human
Human
richard10 wrote:

Look at this: http://www.formspring.me/DerrickJWyatt/q/406575795704712792

He can't answer it now, but maybe we will see the answer in 'showdown'.

41 Re: Nemetrix Aliens on 27th December 2012, 10:51 am

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Not to mention a Galvan predator works perfectly with Dr. Psychobos and Malware's hate against Azmuth and galvans.

42 Re: Nemetrix Aliens on 9th February 2013, 8:57 pm

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

1.Crabdozer

2.Buglizard

Prey: Lepidopterrans/Stinkfly

3.Slamworm

4.Mucilator

5.Terroranchula

6.Tyrannopede

Prey: Vaxasaurians/Humungousaur

7.Hypnotick (Psycholeopterran)

Prey: Necrofriggians/Big Chill

8.Omnivoracious

Prey: Galvans/Grey Matter
Homeworld: Galvan Mark II (formerly Galvan Prime)

9.Vicetopus

Prey: Cerebrocrustaceans/Brainstorm
Homeworld: Encephalonus IV

So what do you guys think will be the prey of the 10th predator? Very Happy

43 Re: Nemetrix Aliens on 9th February 2013, 9:06 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
Feedback's?

44 Re: Nemetrix Aliens on 9th February 2013, 11:50 pm

painlee

Magister
Magister
Vicetopus could have come from any of the encephalonus planets as Cerebrocrustacean used to live in the older ones before moving to Encephalonus IV.

45 Re: Nemetrix Aliens on 13th February 2013, 4:50 pm

painlee

Magister
Magister
i wonder why Hypnotick is the only of the nemetrix alien that have a different name compared to its species name.

46 Re: Nemetrix Aliens on 13th February 2013, 4:59 pm

hafje

Human
Human
painlee wrote:i wonder why Hypnotick is the only of the nemetrix alien that have a different name compared to its species name.

Maybe we just don't know their real names...

Anyways, here is some info about crabdozer:
http://www.formspring.me/DerrickJWyatt/q/426035562957270043

Really interesting stuff, isn't it?

47 Re: Nemetrix Aliens on 13th February 2013, 9:19 pm

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Sebastian13 wrote:

1.Crabdozer

2.Buglizard

3.Slamworm

4.Mucilator

5.Terroranchula

6.Tyrannopede

7.Hypnotick

8.Omnivoracious

9.Vicetopus

48 Re: Nemetrix Aliens on 13th February 2013, 9:20 pm

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
beczam1290 wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:

1.Crabdozer

2.Buglizard

3.Slamworm

4.Mucilator

5.Terroranchula

6.Tyrannopede

7.Hypnotick

8.Omnivoracious

9.Vicetopus

Feedback

49 Re: Nemetrix Aliens on 13th February 2013, 11:48 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
painlee wrote:i wonder why Hypnotick is the only of the nemetrix alien that have a different name compared to its species name.

Derrick said the names are either the real names of the species (like Omnivoracious) or a nickname, in the spirit of 'Megawhatts' standing for Nosedeenian. So. Psycholeopterran (sp?) is the proper term, but they are also known as Hypnoticks. So that is why.

50 Re: Nemetrix Aliens on 13th February 2013, 11:52 pm

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber
From what I can tell the majority of the nemetrix aliens are predators of animal-based aliens that Ben uses a lot. I am going for Wildmutt's predator next.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum