Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

SO LONG AND THANKS FOR ALL THE SMOOTHIES SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
"So Long, and Thanks for All the Smoothies?" - When Ben and Rook investigate a mysterious alien ghost ship, they discover that Argit and the Vreedle Brothers are fighting for possession of a doomsday device! Airing October 27th which this episode is the 7th episode of Ben 10: Omniverse.

Zero Degrees

avatar
Magister
Magister
Ebomnitrix wrote:"So Long, and Thanks for All the Smoothies?" - When Ben and Rook investigate a mysterious alien ghost ship, they discover that Argit and the Vreedle Brothers are fighting for possession of a doomsday device! Airing October 27th which this episode is the 7th episode of Ben 10: Omniverse.
Cool title, even though I honestly hated that movie.

I wonder what smoothies have to do with this.

ZeroRecoil

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
It's not a movie reference so much as a book reference.

Have people here generally read A hitch Hikers guide to the galaxy. Derrick was dropping references to it a while ago and no one seemed to get the joke. The dolphins and the little white mice? anyone?

Kariachi

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
I got it, but I think we might be alone Zero. Shame. Sounds like a fun episode, can't wait.

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
This is episode 7. Have I Got a Deal For You is episode 5. So where's episode 6?


_________________
http://shrek.com

Zero Degrees

avatar
Magister
Magister
ZeroRecoil wrote:It's not a movie reference so much as a book reference.

Have people here generally read A hitch Hikers guide to the galaxy. Derrick was dropping references to it a while ago and no one seemed to get the joke. The dolphins and the little white mice? anyone?
I know it was a book reference but I can't comment on that cos I haven't read it...I'm only really familiar with the movie.

I 'got' the references but I didn't think anything of it. I thought it was a little random at first.



Last edited by Zero Degrees on 30th September 2012, 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
ZeroRecoil wrote:It's not a movie reference so much as a book reference.

Have people here generally read A hitch Hikers guide to the galaxy. Derrick was dropping references to it a while ago and no one seemed to get the joke. The dolphins and the little white mice? anyone?

So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish? Yeah, heard of it.

Got that mice reference thing too.

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
Could everyone just keep spoilers from this episode here?
Some of us want to wait until marriageuntil it airs here in the US.

Plz & ty

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
So I'm talking to a member named Nightmare on Ben10toys.net right?
He said he saw the Halloween Special aired in Canada...
If you don't believe me, he uploaded clips:


The aliens are: Grey Matter, Spidermonkey, Crashhopper, NRG, and Alien X!

painlee

avatar
Magister
Magister
damn,good thing Agreggor did not absorbed the baby celestialsapien.



Last edited by painlee on 6th October 2012, 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
Alien X actually did something? Whoa.


_________________
http://shrek.com

ZeroRecoil

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
WHY DID I WATCH THOSE VIDEOS!!
WHY!!!
Oh well, the full episode will be pretty cool, and I can now see why DJW said that Alien X's greatest ability was his chin.

PrimordialBorscht

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
So much awesome.

Nobody


Plumber
Plumber
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:Alien X actually did something? Whoa.

I wonder if we'll be seeing Paradox in Omniverse, since he said Ben would be able to control him....

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Ebomnitrix wrote:So I'm talking to a member named Nightmare on Ben10toys.net right?
He said he saw the Halloween Special aired in Canada...
If you don't believe me, he uploaded clips:


The aliens are: Grey Matter, Spidermonkey, Crashhopper, NRG, and Alien X!

Wow! This is going to be beyond epic! Very Happy

And Ben is finally able to use Alien X! (at least from time to time) Just like Dwayne said.

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:Alien X actually did something? Whoa.

I'm surprised too. And really happy. Very Happy

painlee

avatar
Magister
Magister
the incursion and Alien X premiere in the same episode like they did in Alien Force.

Ursalink


Plumber
Plumber
Can somebody from Canada please post whole information about what happened in this episode? I really want to know how things could turn so bad to end using Alien X. By the way, I don't hear very well what they said in the Alien X's clip, can someone write it? I have a suspiction that Ben as Alien X could have modified some things in the universe at his will. Have you noticed that, after Ben reverts to human, he's wearing a white hoodie that he didn't have before transform?

painlee

avatar
Magister
Magister
the universe was ending and Alien X was still alive so i guess, he is indestructible, at least wile debating.

but i don't like the idea of a small device being able to destroy the universe ,might be fine for planet or even galaxy but it over board on destroying the entire universe.

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
painlee wrote:the universe was ending and Alien X was still alive so i guess, he is indestructible, at least wile debating.

but i don't like the idea of a small device being able to destroy the universe ,might be fine for planet or even galaxy but it over board on destroying the entire universe.

We haven't seen the whole episode yet, maybe it's just a switch for a bigger machine or tech from a really advanced race (like, more advanced than the Galvan) or something like that.


_________________
http://shrek.com

PrimordialBorscht

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Ursalink wrote:Can somebody from Canada please post whole information about what happened in this episode? I really want to know how things could turn so bad to end using Alien X. By the way, I don't hear very well what they said in the Alien X's clip, can someone write it? I have a suspiction that Ben as Alien X could have modified some things in the universe at his will. Have you noticed that, after Ben reverts to human, he's wearing a white hoodie that he didn't have before transform?

Maybe all of the retconns in Omniverse will be explained through that. It's the explanation that makes the most sense. Laughing

"Where did (insert something from UAF) go?"

"Ben changed the universe when he restored it as Alien X"

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
PrimordialBorscht wrote:
Ursalink wrote:Can somebody from Canada please post whole information about what happened in this episode? I really want to know how things could turn so bad to end using Alien X. By the way, I don't hear very well what they said in the Alien X's clip, can someone write it? I have a suspiction that Ben as Alien X could have modified some things in the universe at his will. Have you noticed that, after Ben reverts to human, he's wearing a white hoodie that he didn't have before transform?

Maybe all of the retconns in Omniverse will be explained through that. It's the explanation that makes the most sense. Laughing

"Where did (insert something from UAF) go?"

"Ben changed the universe when he restored it as Alien X"

Wasn't it decided that Gwen was dreaming all that retconned stuff?

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
PrimordialBorscht wrote:
Ursalink wrote:Can somebody from Canada please post whole information about what happened in this episode? I really want to know how things could turn so bad to end using Alien X. By the way, I don't hear very well what they said in the Alien X's clip, can someone write it? I have a suspiction that Ben as Alien X could have modified some things in the universe at his will. Have you noticed that, after Ben reverts to human, he's wearing a white hoodie that he didn't have before transform?

Maybe all of the retconns in Omniverse will be explained through that. It's the explanation that makes the most sense. Laughing

"Where did (insert something from UAF) go?"

"Ben changed the universe when he restored it as Alien X"

Smartest thing I heard all week. Shocked (@Ursalink but also PrimordialBorscht)

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
You can watch it here if you speak whatever language this is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Zm1oqlJt73c


_________________
http://shrek.com

Ursalink


Plumber
Plumber
Thanks a ton, pal. About the language, I think it's portuguese.

Boy, I can't believe what I saw!! Looks like my theory about Ben using Alien X to remake the universe, and unconsciously make some modifications in it, was right. Examples: Ben's new jacket and Mr Smoothie's new design. Well, from now on, if there's something weird in the series, we can use the same excuse you said before: "Ben changed it when he reconstructed the universe".

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum