Plumber
Alien X again!
Whoo!
looks different but whoo!
Alien X!

PrimordialBorscht

Plumber
Plumber
Ladies and gentlemen, I think we should all give ourselves a pat on the back.
We have reached a point in this franchise where the universe of the franchise has been rebooted to alter the renewed origins of characters and concepts.
You realize that this is like the Crisis of the DC Multiverse, right? Is everyone as excited as I am? Ben 10 has reached a high enough point in it's existence as a franchise that we have our own "Crisis on Infinite Earths" too!
Ben 10 is now a legitimate franchise! We have become par to Marvel and DC. lol!

Ok, I'm overreacting, but I'm just so impressed right now. We have had an official "universal reboot". What should we call it? In DC it's the "crisis" and events are categorized as "pre crises" and "post crises". Should this be the Great Reboot? Or maybe the Crisis of Infinite Smoothies?

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
The Incursion InquiXition
The Great Fact Undoing
The Bee's Knees

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
PrimordialBorscht wrote:Ladies and gentlemen, I think we should all give ourselves a pat on the back.
We have reached a point in this franchise where the universe of the franchise has been rebooted to alter the renewed origins of characters and concepts.
You realize that this is like the Crisis of the DC Multiverse, right? Is everyone as excited as I am? Ben 10 has reached a high enough point in it's existence as a franchise that we have our own "Crisis on Infinite Earths" too!
Ben 10 is now a legitimate franchise! We have become par to Marvel and DC. lol!

Ok, I'm overreacting, but I'm just so impressed right now. We have had an official "universal reboot". What should we call it? In DC it's the "crisis" and events are categorized as "pre crises" and "post crises". Should this be the Great Reboot? Or maybe the Crisis of Infinite Smoothies?

I don't know how we should call it but I'M JUST AS EXCITED AS YOU! Very Happy
Who knew Omniverse was going to be THIS great? Even Derrick fans weren't expecting so much awesomeness.

painlee

Magister
Magister
the incursions were great ,i lol at the part were Argit was like macho and Emperor Milleous steal it the gum back whit it tongue.

i hate Mr.Smothy new design Mad and Ben should have used that time to revive Pierce rather than wasted on redesign Mr.Smothy mascot and getting a sweeter. Evil or Very Mad

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
and Ben should have used that time to revive Pierce rather than wasted on redesign Mr.Smothy mascot and getting a sweeter.

Maybe he did? You never know.
They can bring back any dead character now.

painlee

Magister
Magister
Sebastian13 wrote:
and Ben should have used that time to revive Pierce rather than wasted on redesign Mr.Smothy mascot and getting a sweeter.

i don't think Ben did any thing more beside the joke in the end.

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
painlee wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:

i don't think Ben did any thing more beside the joke in the end.

But you don't know for sure. It's very likely that he made more changes, even if only unconsciously

TrustMeImBlue

Okay for some reason Australia got it early.I just watched this episode and it has to be the best one so far! The plot was brilliant and it makes you wonder whats going to happen in future episodes. I wont spoil what i mean but its definitely my favourite episode so far. One thing though, Grey Mattters voice is so different but you get used to it.

Zero Degrees

Magister
Magister
Sebastian13 wrote:

Haven't seen the episode but that doesn't sound so good to me. I mean, there are dozens of things I would like changed but it just sounds like a huge cop-out to me.

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
I hate the new Smoothie. (but I love Ben's new jacket!)

hafje

Human
Human
Anyone who has the episode in English?

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
Heres the english version of the episode:

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
What a great surprise to come home to after a rather stressful Monday.

Can't wait to watch it!

hafje

Human
Human
thank you so much

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber
"Exact duplicate", said Ben. The new Mr Smoothie and Ben's new hoodie proves the contrary. The main important parts can be the same, but I can't stop thinkign what other changes we will see. Well, actually, Gwen's new nerdy look from the previews can be another one of those changes.

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
Ursalink wrote:"Exact duplicate", said Ben. The new Mr Smoothie and Ben's new hoodie proves the contrary. The main important parts can be the same, but I can't stop thinkign what other changes we will see. Well, actually, Gwen's new nerdy look from the previews can be another one of those changes.
Probably the stripes on Kevin's gray parts of his shirt
I also have the feeling on your Gwen theory is because to get back at her for something

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
Derrick says that restarting the universe wasn't responsible for Gwen's new look and that we're overthinking this.

PrimordialBorscht

Plumber
Plumber
That episode has made everything so much more eerie.
Notice that Ben said that it was too late to save the universe, so he made an exact copy.
Doesn't that mean that, when you think about it, everyone in the universe is dead and Ben just made copies of them.
Rook, Gwen, Kevin, Max, everyone in the universe is dead and Ben has made copies of them.
Ben is the only survivor of the old universe. Shocked

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
PrimordialBorscht wrote:That episode has made everything so much more eerie.
Notice that Ben said that it was too late to save the universe, so he made an exact copy.
Doesn't that mean that, when you think about it, everyone in the universe is dead and Ben just made copies of them.
Rook, Gwen, Kevin, Max, everyone in the universe is dead and Ben has made copies of them.

That's shocking indeed... O.O

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber
PrimordialBorscht wrote:That episode has made everything so much more eerie.

I don't know, in some stories related with clones, the cloning bodies serves to bring back dead people. Maybe the dead ones returned to life when Ben created that copy of the universe. And because of the fact of dying and resurrect in just a few seconds, made them to forget that short moment. I mean, who said that when we die, we are still in the universe?

Herotaku

Human
Human
I think the fact about the Universe being destroyed doesn't means that all the humans and aliens were really died. There's no more space or time to live so they just don't exist anymore, it doesn't means death, right? In my theory, Alien X created an almost exact copy of the universe bringing back the people essence, in the way which Ben sees them all. That's it.

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
Okay, this episode was amazing. Not as good as Have I Got a Deal For You, but still. It held my interest the whole time, rare for an episode that I already know what happens in.

painlee

Magister
Magister
BoldSwarm wrote:I think the fact about the Universe being destroyed doesn't means that all the humans and aliens were really died. There's no more space or time to live so they just don't exist anymore, it doesn't means death, right? In my theory, Alien X created an almost exact copy of the universe bringing back the people essence, in the way which Ben sees them all. That's it.

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
BoldSwarm wrote:I think the fact about the Universe being destroyed doesn't means that all the humans and aliens were really died. There's no more space or time to live so they just don't exist anymore, it doesn't means death, right? In my theory, Alien X created an almost exact copy of the universe bringing back the people essence, in the way which Ben sees them all. That's it.

Of course they died. You are being ridiculous. (no offense) Laughing

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum