You are not connected. Please login or register

Ben 10 Q&A for USERS

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Ben 10 Q&A for USERS on 30th April 2012, 7:18 pm

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
Post your questions and answers about the Ben 10 series but more importantly,about the upcoming new Ben 10 show, Ben 10: Omniverse!

2 Re: Ben 10 Q&A for USERS on 30th April 2012, 7:21 pm

Doctor Admino

Admin
I personally think "Ben 10 Q&A for USERS" did a better job at this and it was also much more flexible (why not have questions about all Ben 10 series?).Do you mind if I change the name?

http://ben10.englishboard.net

3 Re: Ben 10 Q&A for USERS on 30th April 2012, 11:19 pm

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister

sure no prob

4 Re: Ben 10 Q&A for USERS on 1st May 2012, 8:58 am

Doctor Admino

Admin
Done.

http://ben10.englishboard.net

5 Re: Ben 10 Q&A for USERS on 1st May 2012, 11:51 am

Ben Tenerator Rex

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
I don't really have questions for the moment... I'll probably have some when the other forum start though, for Eugene, Matt...

6 Re: Ben 10 Q&A for USERS on 2nd May 2012, 7:29 pm

BigChillfan10

Plumber
Plumber
Im kinda confused. Yesterday, I check Ben 10:Omniverse on wikipedia and it said that the original air will be June 2,2012. Shocked Is this true?

7 Re: Ben 10 Q&A for USERS on 4th May 2012, 11:20 am

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
BigChillfan10 wrote:Im kinda confused. Yesterday, I check Ben 10:Omniverse on wikipedia and it said that the original air will be June 2,2012. Shocked Is this true?
It also says Ben is 20 years old...

The series follows a 20-year-old(Age Not Yet Confirmed)Ben Tennyson, bearer of the Omnitrix, a watch-like device that allows Ben to change into aliens, becomes ready to be a solo hero. Ben's grandpa, Max, teams him up with an alien named Rook, a rookie and a by-the-book partner. On a mission to explore a secret alien city, Ben explores the quirkier side of things in the alien underground and discovers that enemies from his past are looking for a rematch.All the while, Ben becomes targeted by a mysterious hunter.Ben later travels back in time to assist his 11-year-old self.With 10 new aliens at his disposal, Ben is ready for anything.

There MIGHT be a preview or something like that on June 2 but the series starts during Fall 2012.

8 Re: Ben 10 Q&A for USERS on 7th May 2012, 8:09 pm

BigChillfan10

Plumber
Plumber
1.Anyone have an idea of what Chicken Hawk might look like?
2.Don't you find it interesting Ball Weevil is like a boll weevil and Chicken Hawk is like a chickenhawk? Maybe another new unseen or unheard alien is also named after an animal. Just like spidermonkey, which is a real species.

9 Re: Ben 10 Q&A for USERS on 8th May 2012, 1:46 am

Zero Degrees

Magister
Magister
Is Chickenhawk confirmed???

10 Re: Ben 10 Q&A for USERS on 8th May 2012, 2:13 am

BigChillfan10

Plumber
Plumber
Zero Degrees wrote:Is Chickenhawk confirmed???
Derrick mentioed he is too secret to talk about.

11 Re: Ben 10 Q&A for USERS on 8th May 2012, 4:48 am

First-Psykon

Plumber
Plumber
Sebastian13 wrote:
BigChillfan10 wrote:Im kinda confused. Yesterday, I check Ben 10:Omniverse on wikipedia and it said that the original air will be June 2,2012. Shocked Is this true?
It also says Ben is 20 years old...

The series follows a 20-year-old(Age Not Yet Confirmed)Ben Tennyson, bearer of the Omnitrix, a watch-like device that allows Ben to change into aliens, becomes ready to be a solo hero. Ben's grandpa, Max, teams him up with an alien named Rook, a rookie and a by-the-book partner. On a mission to explore a secret alien city, Ben explores the quirkier side of things in the alien underground and discovers that enemies from his past are looking for a rematch.All the while, Ben becomes targeted by a mysterious hunter.Ben later travels back in time to assist his 11-year-old self.With 10 new aliens at his disposal, Ben is ready for anything.

There MIGHT be a preview or something like that on June 2 but the series starts during Fall 2012.
Wikipedia's not reliable when it comes to things like these. Is he really 16, 17, 20...??

12 Re: Ben 10 Q&A for USERS on 9th May 2012, 1:49 pm

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Did we ever see Water Hazard control water?If not,is it somehow confirmed that he can?

13 Re: Ben 10 Q&A for USERS on 9th May 2012, 1:58 pm

Zero Degrees

Magister
Magister
Sebastian13 wrote:Did we ever see Water Hazard control water?If not,is it somehow confirmed that he can?
Dwayne said it here
http://dwaynemcduffie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2104&sid=5b7aff599e8176afa904603c911893f2&start=40#p57068

14 Re: Ben 10 Q&A for USERS on 9th May 2012, 2:00 pm

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Zero Degrees wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:Did we ever see Water Hazard control water?If not,is it somehow confirmed that he can?
Dwayne said it here
http://dwaynemcduffie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2104&sid=5b7aff599e8176afa904603c911893f2&start=40#p57068
Oh thanks...that was fast. Laughing

15 Re: Ben 10 Q&A for USERS on 9th May 2012, 2:01 pm

Zero Degrees

Magister
Magister
Sebastian13 wrote:
Zero Degrees wrote:
Dwayne said it here
Oh thanks...that was fast. Laughing
Yeah, I thought so too Laughing . And guess what, I found it on the second page of Google Shocked . I usually give up after page 1.

16 Re: Ben 10 Q&A for USERS on 27th May 2012, 4:27 am

First-Psykon

Plumber
Plumber
Rarely anyone's been posting here lately, so I'll ask what I had just asked in the original forum:
Spoiler:

If Ben can transform only with help of the Codon Stream, how come Ben can transform when he was in Rex's world? Can the Ultimatrix access from a parallel world? Or does the Codon Stream exist in Rex's world? (spoiler)

Last edited by First-Psykon on 27th May 2012, 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total

17 Re: Ben 10 Q&A for USERS on 27th May 2012, 5:12 am

Zero Degrees

Magister
Magister
First-Psykon wrote:Rarely anyone's been posting here lately, so I'll ask what I had just asked in the original forum:
Spoiler:

If Ben can transform only with help of the Codon Stream, how come Ben can transform when he was in Rex's world? Can the Ultimatrix access from a parallel world? Or does the Codon Stream exist in Rex's world? (spoiler)
Dude, you should have put "spoiler" before the question Razz .

I highly doubt that the Codon Stream exists in Rex's world. I don't think the Galvans exist there. It's a completely different world. I think we can assume the Ultimatrix can link to the Codon Stream from a parallel world.

Last edited by Zero Degrees on 27th May 2012, 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total

18 Re: Ben 10 Q&A for USERS on 27th May 2012, 9:33 am

First-Psykon

Plumber
Plumber
Zero Degrees wrote:
First-Psykon wrote:Rarely anyone's been posting here lately, so I'll ask what I had just asked in the original forum:

Spoiler:
Dude, you should have put "spoiler" before the question Razz .

I highly doubt that the Codon Stream exists in Rex's world. I don't think the Galvans exist there. It's a completely different world. I think we can assume the Ultimatrix can link to the Codon Stream from a parallel world.
Got it. Put a spoiler on your reply too.

19 Re: Ben 10 Q&A for USERS on 3rd July 2012, 3:37 pm

CBobb1234

Plumber
Plumber
Can Greymatter do the same thing that Jurryrigg can do?

20 Re: Ben 10 Q&A for USERS on 3rd July 2012, 4:11 pm

PrimordialBorscht

Plumber
Plumber
CBobb1234 wrote:Can Greymatter do the same thing that Jurryrigg can do?

Nope. Jury Rigg has technopathy.

21 Re: Ben 10 Q&A for USERS on 3rd July 2012, 4:21 pm

Zero Degrees

Magister
Magister
PrimordialBorscht wrote:
CBobb1234 wrote:Can Greymatter do the same thing that Jurryrigg can do?

Nope. Jury Rigg has technopathy.
Well, Grey Matter doesn't have technopathy but he can assemble and disassemble machines, if that's what you're asking (probably not to the effect of Jury Rigg though...).

22 Re: Ben 10 Q&A for USERS on 11th July 2012, 9:59 pm

CBobb1234

Plumber
Plumber
Does ben unlock Kicken hawk from this guy?

23 Re: Ben 10 Q&A for USERS on 7th November 2012, 2:39 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
CBobb1234 wrote:Does ben unlock Kicken hawk from this guy?

Alvin's hot banana sundae milk.

24 Re: Ben 10 Q&A for USERS on 26th November 2012, 12:45 am

datdude

Plumber
Plumber
Is anyone else a little annoyed with Derrick J Wyatt on his forumspring? I mean I get it he doesn't have to answer our questions but dwayne never deleted someones questions for disliking an episode. Hell told me I was rude once for something I said and was kind enough to keep answering my questions later on. This guy its like if we aren't in love with the shows new direction out comes the delete button and the ban hammer.

25 Re: Ben 10 Q&A for USERS on 26th November 2012, 11:11 am

ZeroRecoil

Plumber
Plumber
datdude wrote:Is anyone else a little annoyed with Derrick J Wyatt on his forumspring? I mean I get it he doesn't have to answer our questions but dwayne never deleted someones questions for disliking an episode. Hell told me I was rude once for something I said and was kind enough to keep answering my questions later on. This guy its like if we aren't in love with the shows new direction out comes the delete button and the ban hammer.

1. It's his formspring, and he can do what he wants with it. It's not a community site so that's OK.
2. He's spending his own free time doing something which is causing his hair to fall out with frustration giving us an insight into one of the best jobs in the world. Don't be so disrespectful.
3. This is the wrong section for this, if you want to make a statement, don't put in a thread for questions. You could put this topic literally anywhere else, and it would be more suitable.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum