Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Opinions and suspictions (*Possible Spoilers*)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 9 of 9]

Tsaklas

Plumber
Plumber
I think that Albedo may team up with someone else in Arc 4 and be a main villain Very Happy

http://www.icarlynewsandepisodes.blogspot.com

Sonic_Gamer

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Ben has lost his trust on Azmuth and his team because of his actions. My prediction is that Ben is going to lose his trust on his team again. This time it is not his actions this time it is what he said.

Theory:
Princess Looma had a talk with Ben Tennyson and said that his team is worthless. Ben said you're right they are sometimes but they always comeback and win. Unfortunantly Gwen, Kevin and Rook overheard what Ben said and leaves in disgust losing Ben's trust.

Urutsune

Human
Human
Here is a totally crazy one!
Albedo and Khyber teams up. Albedo been a expert on omnitrix he edits the nemetrix in a way making it safe to use for people too and so Khyber becomes the new user of the nemetrix. Albedo and Khyber hunts together for Ben giving him his greatest challenge yet.

hafje

Human
Human
Urutsune wrote:Here is a totally crazy one!
Albedo and Khyber teams up. Albedo been a expert on omnitrix he edits the nemetrix in a way making it safe to use for people too and so Khyber becomes the new user of the nemetrix. Albedo and Khyber hunts together for Ben giving him his greatest challenge yet.

No offence, but I think Ursalink already said that a dozen times. silent

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber
hafje wrote:

Yeah, two dozens times to be precise.

Urutsune

Human
Human
Ursalink wrote:
hafje wrote:

Sorry I am kind of new here, I had not read every single post that has been posted yet. I was just trying to share what has been on my mind ever since I saw the Khyber action figures wearing the nemetrix.

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber
Urutsune wrote:
Ursalink wrote:
hafje wrote:

Sorry I am kind of new here, I had not read every single post that has been posted yet. I was just trying to share what has been on my mind ever since I saw the Khyber action figures wearing the nemetrix.

Then, I guess "great minds think alike".

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
hafje wrote:

Give him a break, he's new, how's he supposed to know who posted what?

Not to mention nobody is stopping him from thinking the same thing.

Turbojake252

Plumber
Plumber
my post on an the Ultimate Humongosaur helmet Khyber had and several, or less, possibilities posted in Just Wondering in Questions for Matt Wayne, yeah probably less

Turbojake252 wrote:I love Ultimate Echo Echo, Ultimate Big Chill and Ultimate Swampfire and would like to see them
also love Ultimate Way Big though doubtful he'll be shown
I agree, Ultimate Spidermonkey and Ultimate Cannonbolt and the rest have promise

And you do raise a valid point
Tyrannopede is the predator of a normal Vaxasaurian, not an evolved one
as far as a Nemetrix evolution feature goes doubtful to not likely all the way to, not impossible but something along the lines of that
the Ultimate feature was a result of Albedo tampering with the Ultimatrix, not even Azmuth put that in the design, it was all Albedo, which brings up the question
with the return of Albedo in Omniverse have something to do with the Ultimate's?
It could be that Khyber could get Albedo to modify the Nemetrix, which seems likely to probable
and if Albedo modifies it so that it would have an evolution feature it'd be great, just one problem
that would place the evolution feature after the sighting of Sentient Ultimate Humongosaur's helmet
this would mean either two things, Time Travel, or error, and Time Travel seriously shouldn't be an option
this is what I think is going to happen, just my hypothesis, not proven or anything.
It will turn out that prior to Omniverse but Post Ultimate Alien Khyber hunted down the Ultimate's and managed to snag the helmet of the Sentient Ultimate Humongosaur
however seeing how difficult it was to hunt the Ultimate's he will go and ask Albedo to modify the Nemetrix so that he can hunt the Ultimate's easier
again, just my hypothesis/opinion

Sonic_Gamer

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Last time we saw Elena was in Ultimate Alien. If Elena does return who do you think she is going to go after first?

redcat51

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
do you think julie might come back in a later episode

Kariachi

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Sonic_Gamer wrote:Last time we saw Elena was in Ultimate Alien. If Elena does return who do you think she is going to go after first?

I think the first thing she'd go after would be a hotdog. Girl's gotta nom.

Okay, sorry, had to say it. Anyway, I think Derrick or someone said something about if she came back it'd be in a less villian-y fashion? I'd like that.

Kinda Crazy, approach with Caution Twisted Evil

Sonic_Gamer

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
I've just had an interesting question.

You've seen the Allstate commercials with Mayhem on there. Well here's the question should Ben 10 and Allstate have a commericial with Mayhem as one of the aliens which alien do you think Mayhem should be?

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
Sonic_Gamer wrote:I've just had an interesting question.

You've seen the Allstate commercials with Mayhem on there. Well here's the question should Ben 10 and Allstate have a commericial with Mayhem as one of the aliens which alien do you think Mayhem should be?

What.

Sonic_Gamer

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Ex. Kraho, Inscursion...

Here's my theory of the commercial...

Mayhem is an Inscursion driving a Mr. Smoothy van, Ben gets distracted and he crashes his Tenn-Speed onto a telephone pole.

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
What.

Are you even saying.

Sonic_Gamer

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Nevermind.

Here's another theory, I saw this at the end of the movie before but here's the parody.

Ben Tennyson asks Azmuth to put the Omnitrix to self-destruction mode then when Ben confronts Will Harangue and the Inscursions, Ben tells Will that he has set the Omnitrix to not only sacrifice himself but the whole city of Bellwood and the whole city including his team is willing to make that sacrifice in order to stop the invasion. The only way Ben asks Azmuth to stop the self-destruction mode if Will Harangue and the Inscursions not only stops the invasion but surrenders to the police and the plumbers.

Sonic_Gamer

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Here's my opinion, If there is going to be a war against the Tennysons and Plumbers. My guess is Will Harangue is going to lead the villains on Earth. Vilgax will lead the villains in space.

Here's my theory: Will Harangue is extremely pleased that Ben Tennyson has been defeated. This is my quote "Today Ben Tennyson, tommorrow..." then Phil will say ... the plumbers bases on Earth and in space. Then Harangue sends out the villains to destroy the plumbers bases.

Sonic_Gamer

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Here's another opinion and theory.

In many television shows and movies one of the main characters relative passed on and he/she gets an inheritance worth a lot of money on one condition. 

Here's my theory:
Grandma Verdona has passed away and she leaves both Gwen and Ben $5,000,000 each, Gwen gets the money automatically, however because of Ben's irresponsibility and grades there's going to be a catch for Ben that is that if there is one flunking mark on his report card during his current school year. He will not get a cent, and all of his money will be going to charity.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum