Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Opinions and suspictions (*Possible Spoilers*)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 9]

76 Re: Opinions and suspictions (*Possible Spoilers*) on 12th November 2012, 11:39 pm

ZeroRecoil

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Ursalink wrote:
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
Ursalink wrote:
- Eunice: Yeah, I know the whole stuff of having Gwen's DNA, the danger of possibly being related by DNA and all stuff. But still, I see her as the perfect girl for Ben; maybe because she has similar powers to Ben's by being a "living Omnitrix". Besides, Dwayne said that we will see why Azmuth said that the Unitrix (Eunice) is dangerous; which means she will have to return.
?

Dwayne isn't in charge anymore, and Derrick says she hasn't returned yet.

Maybe he's not in charge; in fact, he's not in charge of anything. (Rest In Peace). However, his work still exist; since the script of the two first episodes were partly written by him. Like I have said many times, the producers are way ahead of what we see on TV. Who knows how many scripts Dwayne McDuffie wrote before dying. And although they can change them, I highly doubt that they won't use the last work of a genius like him.

Okay, lets approach this logically.
Dwayne tragically died in February, last year.
At this point the Omniverse team is writing the last episodes of Omniverse, which will air in about a years time.
So we can fully say that Omniverse, which has a higher budget than UAF has a space of one year between episodes being written and aired.
February this year has been and passed, almost a year ago. It is almost impossible to say that Dwayne did any work on the show apart from ideas for episodes in the first season, and writing a draft for the first episode.

77 Re: Opinions and suspictions (*Possible Spoilers*) on 13th November 2012, 12:07 am

Ursalink


Plumber
Plumber
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
Ursalink wrote:
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
Ursalink wrote:
- Eunice: Yeah, I know the whole stuff of having Gwen's DNA, the danger of possibly being related by DNA and all stuff. But still, I see her as the perfect girl for Ben; maybe because she has similar powers to Ben's by being a "living Omnitrix". Besides, Dwayne said that we will see why Azmuth said that the Unitrix (Eunice) is dangerous; which means she will have to return.
?

Dwayne isn't in charge anymore, and Derrick says she hasn't returned yet.

Maybe he's not in charge; in fact, he's not in charge of anything. (Rest In Peace). However, his work still exist; since the script of the two first episodes were partly written by him. Like I have said many times, the producers are way ahead of what we see on TV. Who knows how many scripts Dwayne McDuffie wrote before dying. And although they can change them, I highly doubt that they won't use the last work of a genius like him.

Even if Dwayne has a few more scripts, Eunice isn't in any. Derrick says she isn't in OV, and I believe him because she would need a redesign, which is his job.

They also said that Julie will appear in Omniverse, and I still haven't seen her anywhere.

78 Re: Opinions and suspictions (*Possible Spoilers*) on 13th November 2012, 12:12 am

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
Ursalink wrote:
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
Ursalink wrote:
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
Ursalink wrote:
- Eunice: Yeah, I know the whole stuff of having Gwen's DNA, the danger of possibly being related by DNA and all stuff. But still, I see her as the perfect girl for Ben; maybe because she has similar powers to Ben's by being a "living Omnitrix". Besides, Dwayne said that we will see why Azmuth said that the Unitrix (Eunice) is dangerous; which means she will have to return.
?

Dwayne isn't in charge anymore, and Derrick says she hasn't returned yet.

Maybe he's not in charge; in fact, he's not in charge of anything. (Rest In Peace). However, his work still exist; since the script of the two first episodes were partly written by him. Like I have said many times, the producers are way ahead of what we see on TV. Who knows how many scripts Dwayne McDuffie wrote before dying. And although they can change them, I highly doubt that they won't use the last work of a genius like him.

Even if Dwayne has a few more scripts, Eunice isn't in any. Derrick says she isn't in OV, and I believe him because she would need a redesign, which is his job.

They also said that Julie will appear in Omniverse, and I still haven't seen her anywhere.

We're ten episodes in. Give it time.


_________________
http://shrek.com

79 Re: Opinions and suspictions (*Possible Spoilers*) on 13th November 2012, 12:14 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
Not even. We're nine episodes in. For all we know she shows up in part two of Of Predators and Prey

80 Re: Opinions and suspictions (*Possible Spoilers*) on 13th November 2012, 12:18 am

Ursalink


Plumber
Plumber
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:Not even. We're nine episodes in. For all we know she shows up in part two of Of Predators and Prey

When was that confirmed?

81 Re: Opinions and suspictions (*Possible Spoilers*) on 13th November 2012, 12:20 am

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
Ursalink wrote:
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:Not even. We're nine episodes in. For all we know she shows up in part two of Of Predators and Prey

When was that confirmed?

He said 'For all we know'. As in, he was making a hypothetical statment.


_________________
http://shrek.com

82 Re: Opinions and suspictions (*Possible Spoilers*) on 13th November 2012, 1:44 am

Sonic_Gamer


Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
I got a suspicious feeling that one of Ben's allies could be the holder of the Nemetrix in the future. If he/she does become the owner it'll be double trouble for the villains in the future especially Albedo and Vilgax.

83 Re: Opinions and suspictions (*Possible Spoilers*) on 13th November 2012, 2:05 am

Ursalink


Plumber
Plumber
Sonic_Gamer wrote:I got a suspicious feeling that one of Ben's allies could be the holder of the Nemetrix in the future. If he/she does become the owner it'll be double trouble for the villains in the future especially Albedo and Vilgax.

Yeah, I though something similar. But Derrick said that the Nemetrix is just a knock off from the Omnitrix; and although is not necessarily "evil", it is feral. He said that no sentient being can use the Nemetrix, and it's more suitable for an animal to use. But, honestly, I'm not sure that's entirely true. We have seen some sentient species, which Ben has collected the DNA, which act more like feral creatures than as a "sapien species". Like Wildmutt, BenWolf, and especially, Rath. Maybe these species are feral enough to use the Nemetrix?

84 Re: Opinions and suspictions (*Possible Spoilers*) on 13th November 2012, 2:08 am

ultraalien


Plumber
Plumber
Ursalink wrote:
Sonic_Gamer wrote:I got a suspicious feeling that one of Ben's allies could be the holder of the Nemetrix in the future. If he/she does become the owner it'll be double trouble for the villains in the future especially Albedo and Vilgax.

Yeah, I though something similar. But Derrick said that the Nemetrix is just a knock off from the Omnitrix; and although is not necessarily "evil", it is feral. He said that no sentient being can use the Nemetrix, and it's more suitable for an animal to use. But, honestly, I'm not sure that's entirely true. We have seen some sentient species, which Ben has collected the DNA, which act more like feral creatures than as a "sapien species". Like Wildmutt, BenWolf, and especially, Rath. Maybe these species are feral enough to use the Nemetrix?

You should look at this question http://www.formspring.me/DerrickJWyatt/q/392331034147977958 according to derrick ship could possibly use the nemetrix without side effects.

85 Re: Opinions and suspictions (*Possible Spoilers*) on 13th November 2012, 2:18 am

Ursalink


Plumber
Plumber
ultraalien wrote:
Ursalink wrote:
Sonic_Gamer wrote:I got a suspicious feeling that one of Ben's allies could be the holder of the Nemetrix in the future. If he/she does become the owner it'll be double trouble for the villains in the future especially Albedo and Vilgax.

Yeah, I though something similar. But Derrick said that the Nemetrix is just a knock off from the Omnitrix; and although is not necessarily "evil", it is feral. He said that no sentient being can use the Nemetrix, and it's more suitable for an animal to use. But, honestly, I'm not sure that's entirely true. We have seen some sentient species, which Ben has collected the DNA, which act more like feral creatures than as a "sapien species". Like Wildmutt, BenWolf, and especially, Rath. Maybe these species are feral enough to use the Nemetrix?

You should look at this question http://www.formspring.me/DerrickJWyatt/q/392331034147977958 according to derrick ship could possibly use the nemetrix without side effects.

Whoaa!! Now that open a lot of possibilities, especially if we consider that the Nemetrix is the prototype of an Omnitrix designed for a Galvanic Mechamorph (Malvare). I hope they will allow us to see the result of that experiment in a future episode.

86 Re: Opinions and suspictions (*Possible Spoilers*) on 17th November 2012, 5:36 pm

hafje


Human
Human
In ' predators and prey part 2' Khyber called kevin an osmosian, so maybe it isn't erased from continuity?

87 Re: Opinions and suspictions (*Possible Spoilers*) on 17th November 2012, 5:45 pm

Ursalink


Plumber
Plumber
hafje wrote:In ' predators and prey part 2' Khyber called kevin an osmosian, so maybe it isn't erased from continuity?

I haven't seen the episode yet, but... Really?!! I told you!, I told you!, I told you!. lol!

Laughing Sorry, I couldn't resist.

88 Re: Opinions and suspictions (*Possible Spoilers*) on 17th November 2012, 5:47 pm

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
Derrick never said that Osmosians were being erased, only that Kevin isn't one anymore. Derrick also said that Kevin thinks he's Osmosian, so why wouldn't Khyber?


_________________
http://shrek.com

89 Re: Opinions and suspictions (*Possible Spoilers*) on 17th November 2012, 5:50 pm

PrimordialBorscht

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:Derrick never said that Osmosians were being erased, only that Kevin isn't one anymore. Derrick also said that Kevin thinks he's Osmosian, so why wouldn't Khyber?

Yeah, I think that we (particularly myself) may have overestimated the impact of the universe's "reboot" in SLATFATS. It doesn't seem to have really retconned anything besides Primus and Mr. Smoothy's design.

90 Re: Opinions and suspictions (*Possible Spoilers*) on 17th November 2012, 6:08 pm

ultraalien


Plumber
Plumber
PrimordialBorscht wrote:
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:Derrick never said that Osmosians were being erased, only that Kevin isn't one anymore. Derrick also said that Kevin thinks he's Osmosian, so why wouldn't Khyber?

Yeah, I think that we (particularly myself) may have overestimated the impact of the universe's "reboot" in SLATFATS. It doesn't seem to have really retconned anything besides Primus and Mr. Smoothy's design.
If I remember it is all Osmosians who think they are Osmosians.

91 Re: Opinions and suspictions (*Possible Spoilers*) on 17th November 2012, 6:39 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
Derrick said that everyone still thinks he is an Osmosian. "still" as in "eventually they won't."

Chances are it'll be addressed in-show.

92 Re: Opinions and suspictions (*Possible Spoilers*) on 19th November 2012, 7:53 pm

Ursalink


Plumber
Plumber
I have been analyzing some alien forms and I just realized something. Do you think they could make an special episode about the Chinese New Year? There's already appeared several aliens and alien form which mach with the animals from the Chinese Zodiac. Take a Look:

1º) Dragon: The same dragon shown in the episode "Be-Knighted" fit perfectly here. It was confirmed that the Omnitrix has a DNA sample of this species, so Ben could unlock it anytime. Another option to full this place could be Humungousaur, considering dinosaurs and dragons are like "cousins", so to speak.
2º) Tiger: Ben has Rath's alien form, obviously, who suits perfectly as a tiger.
3º) Monkey: Ben has Spidermonkey's alien form, clearly, to suit as a monkey. A weird monkey with four arms and bug eyes, but a monkey after all.
4º) Ox: I'm not sure, but I think somekind of bull-alien appeared in the movie "The Secret of the Omnitrix", between the prisoners from Incarceon. Anyone can confirm this info?
5º) Horse: No alien or alien form based in this animal has been seen yet.
6º) Goat: No alien or alien form based in this animal has been seen yet.
7º) Pig: Ben doesn't have an alien form based on a pig, but we have seen an "alien pig" in Thunderpig, one of Psyphon's henchmen. It doesn't seem to have any special power, but I guess we could discovered in future episode. Ben could obtain an alien form from this guy in the future.
8º) Dog: I guess we can count Benwolf's alien form as a dog. I mean, dogs and wolves are like cousins. And sometimes, I have heard that if dogs are from the "light Yang side", then the wolves are from the "dark Ying side". It could work.
9º) Rooster: The alien who better fits this place is Liam, who looks like a chicken alien. Because of their similarities, I guess Ben's Kickin Hawk alien form could fit better, even although Kickin Hawk looks like much more to a hawk than to a rooster/chicken.
10º) Rabbit: No alien or alien form based in this animal has been seen yet.
11º) Snake: We still don't know if he's really an alien or not, but you'll agree to me that the best character to represent the snake is Ssserpent. If he's really an alien, Ben could scan him and adquire the famous-but-never-seen alien form known as "Snakepit".
12º) Rat: No alien or alien form based in this animal has been seen yet.

This, along with China's adventure of Ben's team in "Cosmic Destruction" (although is non canon), it could be useful for a story about "Chines New Year". Don't you think?

93 Re: Opinions and suspictions (*Possible Spoilers*) on 19th November 2012, 7:57 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
So that's..4? 4 forms that actually fit the zodiac at all.

Since this would require unlocking 8 new forms...unlikely.

Ursalink


Plumber
Plumber
Hi, guys. One thing very remarkable from "Ben 10: Omniverse" is how quick they are showing different aliens each time. So I think we should make a check from all the aliens from Ben's lists:

1º) Original List:
+ Members: Wildmutt, Fourarms, Greymatter, XLR-8, Upgrade, Diamondhead, Ripjaws, Stinkfly, Ghostfreak and Heatblast.
- Used by Young Ben: Technically, we have seen him using just 5 of his original aliens. If we count the cameos from the intro, we could count other three (Wildmutt, Greymatter and Ripjaws). So, he only lacks to use Upgrade and Ghostfreak. I guess we definetely can't count with seeing Ghostfreak by obvious reasons.
- Used by Current Ben: He has already used all of them, except Upgrade and Ghostfreak again. We can forget about Ghostfreak again, but since Ben used it succesfully in "The Ultimate Sacrifice"; who knows?, maybe it can returns in the future without going rogue. And unless we count Upgrade from when Fistina turned into it in "Outbreak", this is really hard to see again.
*NOTE: Curiously, he haven't seen Upgrade since the original series, except in the crossover with "Generator Rex". (Maybe to not make shadow to Ship?). And in this new series' first arc, one of the main villains (Malware) is from Upgrade's species? Coincidence?, I don't care, but I want Upgrade back once and for all!!

2º) Original List's Extras:
+ Members: Cannonbolt, Wildvine, BenWolf, BenMummy, BenVicktor, Upchuck, Eye Guy, Way Big and Ditto.
*NOTE: There's polemic about which would be the "tenth member" of this list. Everyone now says it's Feedback, but I don't count it because, even coming from the past, this alien wasn't introduced until now. Technically, the tenth member would be Eon, but since it's actually an alternative version of Ben, it doesn't count officially. In my opinion, it should be Buzzshock, since Ben could have scanned it with the Omnitrix in the original series. It could also be Articguana, since we saw it unlocked in a comic, but I guess that's non-cannon. There's no official proof about Young Ben unlocking Articguana in the original series. (The videogame "Ben 10: Omniverse" doesn't count, because like the other games, it's non-cannon).
- Used by Young Ben: This list is the less used one until now. The only one confirmed used by Young Ben is Cannonbolt. If we count Upchuck's cameo in the intro, that would be too.
- Used by Current Ben: This list is the less used too by Current Ben. Until now, he has only officially used three aliens (Cannonbolt, Wildvine and Way Big). Upchuck also appeared when Rook was turned into it in "Outbreak", but I don't think that counts.
*NOTE 2: We know Omniverse's design for Eye Guy, but it hasn't been used yet.

3º) Extra Aliens from the future:
+ Members: Spitter, Buzzshock and Articguana.
- Used by Young Ben: None of them. In a comic, the alternative Ben 10000 unlocked Articguana in his young self's Omnitrix; and Ben could have scanned Megawhatts in their first battle. But by the look of it, it seems neither of those are canon.
- Used by Current Ben: Only Articguana has been used until now. By Current Ben's expression, that must be the very first time he used it in "Hot Stretch"; being happy of unlock it in the best possible moment.

4º) Alien Force's List:
+ Members: Swampfire, Echo Echo, Humungousaur, Big Chill, Spidermonkey, Chromastone, Jetray, Brainstorm, Goop and Alien X.
- Used by Young Ben: Ben didn't unlock this list until Alien Force, so we can't expect seeing 10-years-old Ben using these aliens.
- Used by Current Ben: Ben has used most of them, even the so hard-to-use Alien X, although I hope Swampfire and Chromastone will have more screentime in future episodes. The only ones yet to appear in "Omniverse" are Jetray and Brainstorm. We already know Omniverse's new design for Brainstorm, but it hasn't been seen in action yet.
*NOTE: Curiously to mention, just like Upgrade, Brainstorm is the species of another of the actual saga's main villain (Dr Psychobos), still to be used in the series.

5º) Extras of Alien Force's List:
+ Members: Lodestar, Rath and Nanomech.
*NOTE: Honestly, since Ben is always gaining new aliens in groups of 10, they could have allowed Ben gain 7 new alien forms in Alien Force. Possibly, scanning from aliens they have fought, or even unlocking the aliens from the future (Spitter, Buzzshock and Articguana).
- Used by Young Ben: Same as Alien Force's original list, he can't use them.
- Used by Current Ben: Already use the three of them; but Lodestar and Nanomech need more screentime in the series, as far as I see.

6º) Ultimate Forms:
+ Members: Ult Humungousaur, Ult Swampfire, Ult Echo Echo, Ult Big Chill, Ult Spidermonkey, Ult Cannonbolt, Ult Wildmutt and Ult Way Big.
*NOTE: As previously said, Ben uses to gain alien forms in groups of 10. Since Chromastone is related to Diamondhead and Malware is an "upgraded" version of Upgrade, maybe an Ultimate Diamondhead and a Ultimate Upgrade would have been the ideal last members.
- Used by Young Ben: Impossible for him to use them by obvious reasons.
- Used by Current Ben: In Khyber's ship, we saw the helmet of Ultimate Humungousaur. Derrick J Wyatt said it comes from "an" evolved Vaxasaurian, so maybe it's not from the Sentient Ultimate Humungousaur. He said that the Omnitrix can't scan the DNA from the Ultimates, but since the Ultimate Alien's Ben 10000 could used them with his Omnitrix, it must be some way for Ben to use the Ultimate Forms again.

7º) Ultimate Alien's List:
+ Members: Ampfibian, Water Hazard, Terraspin, Armordrillo, NRG, Chamalien, Clockwork, Fasttrack, Eatle and Jury Rig.
- Used by Young Ben: Impossible for him to use them by obvious reasons.
- Used by Current Ben: Ben has already used must of them, even NRG's true form. He only lacks to use Chamalien and Fasttrack.

8º) Omniverse's List:
+ Members: Feedback, Shocksquatch, Bloxx, Gravattack, Crasshopper, Ball Weevil, Kickin Hawk and Astrodactyl.
*NOTE: Feedback has been only used by Young Ben, but since it made its debut in this series, I officially see it as one of Current Ben's new aliens. I hope we can soon see Current Ben using Feedback again, maybe once he has already re-used all his other old aliens.
*NOTE 2: There must still be unlocked two (or three) new alien forms to make the ten in this list.
- Used by Young Ben: He only could use Feedback.
- Used by Current Ben: Already used most of them, except Astrodactyl and Feedback.

9º) Omniverse's "Useless" List:
+ Members: Walkatrout, Pesky Dust, Molestache and The Worst.
*NOTE: Honestly, I don't they are as useless as they have told us. I just hope they will soon show us what kind of powers/abilities these aliens have.
- Used by Young Ben: He can't use them by obvious reasons.
- Used by Current Ben: Already transformed into them, but because of the Omnitrix's damage, he couldn't effectively use them in action. We'll have to wait.

10º) "Yet-to-be-discovered" List:
+ Members: Rocks, Squidstrictor, Snakepit, Sandbox, Shellhead, Toepic and Atomix.
*NOTE: Some of them has already been seen, like Rocks and Squidstrictor, but we still have to see them officially in the series.
- Used by Young Ben: I don't count on him using them.
- Used by Current Ben: I hoep we don't have to wait so much to see him unlocking them.

Well, opinions?

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
Although the game isn't canon, I would say that it is reasonable to assume that there will be an 11-year-old Articguana just because a unique design exists. If he wasn't going to be in the show, they would have just used the teen design, or not given him to young Ben at all.


_________________
http://shrek.com

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
Also, present Ben does not have Conductoid DNA in the Omnitrix. As in at all.

painlee

avatar
Magister
Magister
dint they gave 16ys old eye guy to 11ys old Ben in the game?

Ursalink


Plumber
Plumber
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:Also, present Ben does not have Conductoid DNA in the Omnitrix. As in at all.

That's ridiculous. How can it be? If Ben has the DNA of all his "old" aliens in the new Omnitrix, how is it possible that he doesn't have Feedback's DNA? Now he even has Ghostfreak's DNA back.

ZeroRecoil

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Ursalink wrote:
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:Also, present Ben does not have Conductoid DNA in the Omnitrix. As in at all.

That's ridiculous. How can it be? If Ben has the DNA of all his "old" aliens in the new Omnitrix, how is it possible that he doesn't have Feedback's DNA? Now he even has Ghostfreak's DNA back.

Wow, you're really out of the loop, aren't you.

I don't understand why you think its ridiculous, you just cited Ghostfreak, an alien which has been taken out of the Omnitrix, and had to be caught before he was added again.
We do not know why Feedback is lost from the Omnitrix, we do know that it is something important to do with the plot, and logically, Dr. Psychobos, and Derrick won't spoil that for us. And this means that Feedback is really lost from the Omnitrix, as in the DNA is no longer in there, and that is why Ben 10K didn't unlock Feedback. You can also argue that since Ultimate Ben is from an alternate Universe he may have never had Feedback at all as a kid.

I like to think that Ben will meet a Conductoid in the future and scan Feedback back in, but Derrick won't confirm that as it would be some major spoilers for something down the line, however, for now, Ben 16 doesn't have any Conductoid DNA in the Omnitrix.

100 Re: Opinions and suspictions (*Possible Spoilers*) on 3rd December 2012, 6:40 pm

Ursalink


Plumber
Plumber
About Ghostfreak, he was one of the original 10 aliens; then it gains its own consciousness and escape from the Omnitrix, becoming a new villain for Ben. It was destroyed, but then it was restored and destroyed again; but not before adding his DNA to the Omnitrix again, this time in his "real" form. In the time skip between the original series and Alien Force, Ghostfreak was removed from the Codon Stream and imprisoned in jail. After Vilgax freed him, Ben tries to reabsorb him back in the Omnitrix, but he ended being possessed; until Vilgax helped him to lock Ghostfreak again. After that, the original Omnitrix was destroyed and Ben got the Ultimatrix. With the Ultimatrix, in "The Ultimate Sacrifice", Ben used Ghosfreak shortly trying to escape from the Ultimates; and Ghostfreak was back in his original look, possibly without his evil persona. So can you explain me how is it possible that Ghostfreak return to be an inert alien form? I only find an explanation. When the original Omnitrix exploded, Ghostfreak's evil persona inside of it died (somehow); leaving then his basic DNA in the Codon Stream without anymore dangers of turning against Ben.

Then again, after thinking it better, I admit that is not entirely impossible. I mean, just like Ghostfreak, you have another example with Chromastone. Chromastone originally escaped from the Omnitrix because Ben and Kevin's attempt to hack it. I that moment, he was just an "empty vessel" without Ben's mind to fill it. After recovering it, Ben used Chromastone to fight Vilgax, but it was destroyed. However, the Omnitrix allowed Ben to "reborn" as Diamondhead, having now some similarities to Chromastone in appearance. Despite this, Chromastone seemed to be lost; until Tetrax came back and took Chromastone out of Ben's shattered body as Diamondhead. (That was really creepy, by the way). Then, "Chromastone" gained his original consciousness as Sugilite, Petropia's guardian. He told Ben that Chromastone was still inside Ben's Omnitrix thanks to a copy of his DNA; however, Ben couldn't access Chromastone again until the first episode of "Ultimate Alien. He even mentioned "I wasn't sure that I still had this one".

Spidermonkey, Goop and Way Big escaped from the Omnitrix too, after Ben and Kevin tried to hack it. However, just like Chromastone in that moment, they were just empty shells without a mind. Ben managed to reabsorb them back into the Omnitrix. However, this raise a question: If Chromastone had Sugilite mind inside of him, why didn't he manifest in the moment he escape from the Omnitrix along with Spidermonky, Goop and Way Big?

Well, anyway, I don't know when Derrick confirmed that info about being an explanation of Feedback's absense from the Omnitrix, but I'm starting to guess something. I guess, somehow, Feedback will end escaping from the Omnitrix after getting consciousness or something (similar to Ghostfreak or Big Chill), and Young Ben won't be able to transform into it anymore. Dr Psychobos or Malware would possibly have something to do with it. And, I'm not sure, but whatever is going to be revealed, I suspect it could be also the same reason because Ben decided to remove the Omnitrix from the wrist and spend the next four/five years without using it; until the start of Alien Foce and the Highbreed's invasion.

What do you think?

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum