You are not connected. Please login or register

"To Do lists" for Omniverse

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1 "To Do lists" for Omniverse on 20th October 2012, 3:45 am

PrimordialBorscht

Plumber
Plumber
Omniverse is an incredible series. This thread is for what can be done in the series to make it the best it can be.
By "to do lists" I don't mean things that you have to do, but things you feel should be done in the show to make it complete and even more awesome.
Here's mine:

- give Swampfire and Chromastone better appearances. Redesigns too if possible
- Bring back Jetray and ChamAlien
- Have Paradox appear
- Wrap up the King/Doctor Viktor plot that was left unanswered

2 Re: "To Do lists" for Omniverse on 20th October 2012, 4:20 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
-Fasttrack, Jet Ray and ChamAlien (and Ghostfreak and Benwolf) need to come back. You have no idea how much I want Omniverse to be the series. By which I mean that every alien so far needs to be used. This would validate OV beyond any other thing.
-Squidstrictor and Rocks. Let them into the party.
-Shellhead, Atomix, Sandbox, Snakepit and Toepick---GIVE THEM TO US. Please.
-Chromastone needs more appearances.
-Make the Rath & Fasttrack show a reality.

Also, Rook needs to have an evil counterpart. I will weep death if it doesn't happen

3 Re: "To Do lists" for Omniverse on 20th October 2012, 12:00 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
-Retcon the whole "Chromastone doesn't have a species, he's a unique Petrosapien thingy" thing from Secret of Chromastone.
-Then, stop the bloody retcons.
-More Chromastone.
-Have Ben accidentally delete Humungous Bore from the watch, then have Azmuth refuse to help him.
-Kill off a major non-Ben character (I love when TV shows do this)
-Resolve the Charmcaster Arc (not because I care or anything, but so the annoyed fanboys will stop bugging Derrick)

4 Re: "To Do lists" for Omniverse on 20th October 2012, 1:30 pm

Zero Degrees

Magister
Magister
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
Who would you guys suggest be killed off? I love it when that happens too (depending on the character).

5 Re: "To Do lists" for Omniverse on 20th October 2012, 1:33 pm

painlee

Magister
Magister
tell how the heck Sir George got immortality.

PrimordialBorscht wrote:

what about no!

6 Re: "To Do lists" for Omniverse on 20th October 2012, 1:42 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
Zero Degrees wrote:
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
Who would you guys suggest be killed off? I love it when that happens too (depending on the character).

Rook.
BUT only in the series finale. in an epic heroic sacrifice.

7 Re: "To Do lists" for Omniverse on 20th October 2012, 2:08 pm

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
-Swampfire redesign
-Vilgax and Aggregor epic returns
-all aliens Ben ever used to appear
-awesome final battle with Khyber
-Paradox, seriously, PARADOX
-more dark episodes

8 Re: "To Do lists" for Omniverse on 20th October 2012, 2:19 pm

ZeroRecoil

Plumber
Plumber
painlee wrote:tell how the heck Sir George got immortality.

PrimordialBorscht wrote:

what about no!

I hate it when fans are like this. It is the only way to get Chromastone and Swampfire back into omniverse, and we have the bonus if seeing them more in Omniverse style, which is never a bad thing.

Last edited by ZeroRecoil on 20th October 2012, 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

9 Re: "To Do lists" for Omniverse on 20th October 2012, 4:53 pm

painlee

Magister
Magister
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:-Retcon the whole "Chromastone doesn't have a species, he's a unique Petrosapien thingy" thing from Secret of Chromastone.
-More Chromastone.
-Have Ben accidentally delete Humungous Bore from the watch, then have Azmuth refuse to help him.
-Resolve the Charmcaster Arc (not because I care or anything, but so the annoyed fanboys will stop bugging Derrick)

actually i like the fact that Chromastone is a unique being ,the omnitrix however could make it in to a species,same goes for nanomech.

Humungasaur is awesome.

10 Re: "To Do lists" for Omniverse on 21st October 2012, 2:56 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
ZeroRecoil wrote:
painlee wrote:tell how the heck Sir George got immortality.

PrimordialBorscht wrote:

what about no!

I hate it when fans are like this. It is the only way to get Chromastone and Swampfire back into omniverse, and we have the bonus if seeing them more in Omniverse style, which is never a bad thing.

That's true for Chromastone, yes, but not Swampfire. Swampfire is still going to be used at least a couple times more with his current appearance.

11 Re: "To Do lists" for Omniverse on 21st October 2012, 10:47 am

Zero Degrees

Magister
Magister
Zero Degrees wrote:
I'd say Max. I mean, seriously, the moment Max "died" in AF was the moment I realized how good the show was (and it's still one of my favorite AF episodes).

I think it would make for a good plot and character development.

OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
-Retcon the whole "Chromastone doesn't have a species, he's a unique Petrosapien thingy" thing from Secret of Chromastone.
Well, I would also like that...but it seems a little selfish that we've been complaining about retcons in OV...but when it suits our desires, suddenly it's okay...

12 Re: "To Do lists" for Omniverse on 22nd October 2012, 12:21 am

painlee

Magister
Magister
Chromastone doesn't have a species is also not a recon as it was never said in the series a Dwayne never said it was a species wend the fan base ask hum about crystalsapien.

13 Re: "To Do lists" for Omniverse on 22nd October 2012, 2:47 pm

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
painlee wrote:Chromastone doesn't have a species is also not a recon as it was never said in the series a Dwayne never said it was a species wend the fan base ask hum about crystalsapien.

He said there was a "myth" about his "planet" that may or may not be addressed in the series. :-?

Maybe Diamondhead's hero came from another dimension and there are others like him.

14 Re: "To Do lists" for Omniverse on 27th November 2012, 4:36 am

bblast616

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
-involve the ultimatrix in a plot
-even cooler Nemetrix aliens
-longer fight scenes focusing on single aliens, preferably Chromastone, Bloxx, Cannonbolt, Way Big, Wildvine
-Remake Benwolf with some cool new attributes (maybe the mummy too)
-Give us Jetray already! and goop
-Julie and Eunice
-Tell us why Azmuth made the Ultimatrix! I was really shocked that UA did not do this

15 Re: "To Do lists" for Omniverse on 27th November 2012, 4:39 am

bblast616

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:-Fasttrack, Jet Ray and ChamAlien (and Ghostfreak and Benwolf) need to come back. You have no idea how much I want Omniverse to be the series. By which I mean that every alien so far needs to be used. This would validate OV beyond any other thing.

Also, Rook needs to have an evil counterpart. I will weep death if it doesn't happen

Wait, why Humongousaur? I know the "all right give me Humongousaur" joke is old, but he could be really cool if they used his growing power better like they did in the first couple of AF seasons. But John DiMaggio isn't the best voice actor for him, I miss Dee Baker's Humongo. Although I'm sure Dee Baker is happy he doesn't have to do it anymore. He described humongo as a "big, voice-hurty guy"

16 Re: "To Do lists" for Omniverse on 27th November 2012, 4:44 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
bblast616 wrote:
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:-Fasttrack, Jet Ray and ChamAlien (and Ghostfreak and Benwolf) need to come back. You have no idea how much I want Omniverse to be the series. By which I mean that every alien so far needs to be used. This would validate OV beyond any other thing.

Wait, why Humongousaur? I know the "all right give me Humongousaur" joke is old, but he could be really cool if they used his growing power better like they did in the first couple of AF seasons. But John DiMaggio isn't the best voice actor for him, I miss Dee Baker's Humongo. Although I'm sure Dee Baker is happy he doesn't have to do it anymore. He described humongo as a "big, voice-hurty guy"

I don't think I mentioned humungo is my post.

17 Re: "To Do lists" for Omniverse on 27th November 2012, 5:02 am

datdude

Plumber
Plumber
Zero Degrees wrote:

Come on they did a loony toons joke for petes sake no ones dieing in omniverse because that would not be "the funny"

Id like to see the show send ben more new places. Get him out of his comfort zone and show us some of the places these aliens come form.

18 Re: "To Do lists" for Omniverse on 27th November 2012, 5:07 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
datdude wrote:
Zero Degrees wrote:

Come on they did a loony toons joke for petes sake no ones dieing in omniverse because that would not be "the funny"

Id like to see the show send ben more new places. Get him out of his comfort zone and show us some of the places these aliens come form.

TFA was also a comical show.
They killed off a crapload of characters.

They could pull it off.

19 Re: "To Do lists" for Omniverse on 27th November 2012, 6:18 am

datdude

Plumber
Plumber
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:
datdude wrote:
Zero Degrees wrote:

TFA was also a comical show.
They killed off a crapload of characters.

They could pull it off.

Really? Derrick J Wyatt went off on a rant about dark story telling being whats killing the american comics industry.

Sorry didn't mean to get off topic I just want some un episodic with a over arching story

20 Re: "To Do lists" for Omniverse on 27th November 2012, 8:35 am

ZeroRecoil

Plumber
Plumber
bblast616 wrote:-involve the ultimatrix in a plot
-even cooler Nemetrix aliens
-longer fight scenes focusing on single aliens, preferably Chromastone, Bloxx, Cannonbolt, Way Big, Wildvine
-Remake Benwolf with some cool new attributes (maybe the mummy too)
-Give us Jetray already! and goop
-Julie and Eunice
-Tell us why Azmuth made the Ultimatrix! I was really shocked that UA did not do this

I would like to address something here.
-Goop will appear in episode 14.
-Jetray will likely not appear at all, there is a very, very slim chance that he'll appear in the last arc.
-Chromastone has only appeared once up to episode 40, and we have no knowledge of whether he'll appear again in the last 20 episodes.
-Azmuth destroyed the Ultimatrix, the Omniverse team are done with it. And Azmuth did not make the Ultimate function, the ultimatrix was supposed to be a new omnitrix akin to the Omniverse one, but Albedo messed with it and created the ultimate function.

21 Re: "To Do lists" for Omniverse on 27th November 2012, 1:22 pm

bblast616

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:
bblast616 wrote:

I don't think I mentioned humungo is my post.
whoops, i meant to comment on someone else. DAMN U QUOTE BUTTON. why must you be at the bottom of the page

22 Re: "To Do lists" for Omniverse on 27th November 2012, 7:25 pm

CBobb1234

Plumber
Plumber
1. Ditto returns
2. Vilgax returns
3. Albedo returns
4. The Circus freaks return

That's all I want...

23 Re: "To Do lists" for Omniverse on 28th November 2012, 3:30 am

bblast616

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
CBobb1234 wrote:1. Ditto returns
2. Vilgax returns
3. Albedo returns
4. The Circus freaks return

That's all I want...
ur bound to be satisfied. Considering this series seems to be keen on reintroducing minor OS villains (Krakken, and Megawatts), Ditto has been mentioned, and Albedo appeared in Galvan form. Smile How could they resist Vilgax?

24 Re: "To Do lists" for Omniverse on 28th November 2012, 4:21 am

PrimordialBorscht

Plumber
Plumber
As Derrick has said, there are only 8 episodes left unwritten from the additional 20 episodes that CN ordered.
Hopefully CN will have even more interest and we can get a few more seasons because it would be very difficult for the show runners to get all of these aliens and concepts into the show in 8 episodes.

25 Re: "To Do lists" for Omniverse on 28th November 2012, 4:29 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
I don't know about that.

So far the only aliens that haven't been fully confirmed to be appearing are Ghostfreak, Spitter, Buzzshock and Benwolf. We don't know if those four are in the first 40, or the twelve after that.

The only ones that have been explicitly stated to not appear in the first 52 episodes are Fasttrack and Jet Ray.

We don't know about ChamAlien.

That's just seven aliens. If they really wanted to, they could do one alien an episode for the remainder of the series. I really hope they do, if they haven't already. If they don't, well, I'll be severely pissed off. If OV misses out on being the series with ALLL the aliens just because of two or three guys I will flip a table.

Also CN needs to order like 40 more episodes.

Not that I think they will.

OV is already going to be the longest Ben 10 series to date. I wouldn't bet on them ordering more episodes, and that makes me sad.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum