You are not connected. Please login or register

"To Do lists" for Omniverse

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Re: "To Do lists" for Omniverse on 28th November 2012, 4:41 am

datdude

Plumber
Plumber
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:I don't know about that.

So far the only aliens that haven't been fully confirmed to be appearing are Ghostfreak, Spitter, Buzzshock and Benwolf. We don't know if those four are in the first 40, or the twelve after that.

The only ones that have been explicitly stated to not appear in the first 52 episodes are Fasttrack and Jet Ray.

We don't know about ChamAlien.

That's just seven aliens. If they really wanted to, they could do one alien an episode for the remainder of the series. I really hope they do, if they haven't already. If they don't, well, I'll be severely pissed off. If OV misses out on being the series with ALLL the aliens just because of two or three guys I will flip a table.

Also CN needs to order like 40 more episodes.

Not that I think they will.

OV is already going to be the longest Ben 10 series to date. I wouldn't bet on them ordering more episodes, and that makes me sad.

Actually every 2/3 years cn has been re branding the show. That show we got from os to af to uaf to ov. Im hoping that after the current run of 60 is up (af got 40 some episodes and ua got 52) they will have a new series and another change in direction. Hopefully getting us something closer to the past two series.

In short whatever is on ov's to do list the last thing needs to be "set up continuation of one of cn most successful franchises. "

http://boldpueblo.com/users/kynn/private/Dwayne-Comic-02.jpg

This just kind of says is all now doesn't it.

27 Re: "To Do lists" for Omniverse on 28th November 2012, 4:49 am

PrimordialBorscht

Plumber
Plumber
I'd say that maybe CN will order at least another season? There are so many more stories to tell and explore.
I totally agree with LA. They've got only a few aliens left to do, and I too will be really upset if they can't get them into the series.

Weird. It was only a few months ago that CN had just announced Omniverse, and even though we have more than 5 seasons left we're already preparing for the finale.

28 Re: "To Do lists" for Omniverse on 28th November 2012, 5:00 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
Haha I agree. This is highly illogical.

And yeah, bblast, I don't doubt that there will be a fifth series, and I fully expect it to be a whole new thing, but I also want more Omniverse, damnit!

29 Re: "To Do lists" for Omniverse on 28th November 2012, 5:47 am

datdude

Plumber
Plumber
PrimordialBorscht wrote:I'd say that maybe CN will order at least another season? There are so many more stories to tell and explore.
I totally agree with LA. They've got only a few aliens left to do, and I too will be really upset if they can't get them into the series.

Weird. It was only a few months ago that CN had just announced Omniverse, and even though we have more than 5 seasons left we're already preparing for the finale.

After four series im just trying to find a pattern Smile

http://boldpueblo.com/users/kynn/private/Dwayne-Comic-02.jpg

This just kind of says is all now doesn't it.

30 Re: "To Do lists" for Omniverse on 28th November 2012, 8:18 am

ZeroRecoil

Plumber
Plumber
Ok, so at this point Ben has nine new Ominverse Aliens, by the end of the series he may have 20 more, by this time he'll have around seventy aliens.

Just consider that figure and then consider that in a new series all these seventy aliens are going to need designs, alongside villains, background characters and more. If and when a new art style is introduced, people are going to have to skip a few of the less marketable ones, such as the Halloween trio and the Civilian Quad.

If Omniverse ends we may never have a chance for a series with every Single Alien again.

31 Re: "To Do lists" for Omniverse on 28th November 2012, 8:26 pm

GagaFan

Human
Human
Please a Jetray, have missed him as alien Evil or Very Mad
To not appear is bad pale

Please and also TO DO for OMNIVERSE is Paradox and more episode in space. earth and undertown is borin i hate it + stupid

But good work so far guys with show alien cat pirat affraid

32 Re: "To Do lists" for Omniverse on 28th November 2012, 11:40 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
ZeroRecoil wrote:Ok, so at this point Ben has nine new Ominverse Aliens, by the end of the series he may have 20 more, by this time he'll have around seventy aliens.

Just consider that figure and then consider that in a new series all these seventy aliens are going to need designs, alongside villains, background characters and more. If and when a new art style is introduced, people are going to have to skip a few of the less marketable ones, such as the Halloween trio and the Civilian Quad.

If Omniverse ends we may never have a chance for a series with every Single Alien again.

What he said x10.

Omniverse needs to be the one series. So that when haters start talking we can just say "EVERY. SINGLE. ALIEN. Shush"

33 Re: "To Do lists" for Omniverse on 29th November 2012, 1:50 pm

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
GagaFan wrote:Please a Jetray, have missed him as alien Evil or Very Mad
To not appear is bad pale

Please and also TO DO for OMNIVERSE is Paradox and more episode in space. earth and undertown is borin i hate it + stupid

But good work so far guys with show alien cat pirat affraid

Agreed! More space and Paradox! Very Happy

34 Re: "To Do lists" for Omniverse on 30th November 2012, 9:31 pm

painlee

Magister
Magister
yeah more space and planets please and Ben unlock Rook species for the lolz.

35 Re: "To Do lists" for Omniverse on 2nd December 2012, 2:01 am

Ben10Fan5

Human
Human
There are a lot of episodes of the past 3 series where the ending hinted a sequel, such as Permanent Retirement and the one with the garbage monster. Since this is probably going to be the last series, they need to continue those plots.

36 Re: "To Do lists" for Omniverse on 2nd December 2012, 3:35 am

Richard 10: Swampfire

Plumber
Plumber
Lotta things on here that don't make sense.
AKA Ben losing Humungousaur. Time off for him, yes. Losting him, no. If anyone, Pesky Dust or The Worst are aliens he should lose.
Anyways...
-CHANGE RIPJAWS' VOICE TO WHAT IT SHOULD BE. It sounds like Liam talking while gargling water.
-Do another episode with Liamosaur. His voice is awesome.
-Rath, Clockwork, and Grey Matter need to appear on purpose, not when ben wants Swampfire (Rath), XLR8 (Clockwork), or Way Big (Grey Matter).
-Give all the aliens the green belt with a white stripe. I mean, most aliens have it as a belt (Shocksquatch, Gravattack, Diamondhead, Crashhopper (sorta), Kickin Hawk, Four Arms, Ripjaws, Wildvine, Eye Guy, Big Chill, Brainstorm, Molestache) and two aliens have it as a collar/neck brace (Wildmutt and Ball Weevil). Swampfire should have it. I actually took a picture of OV Swampfire I unpixeled (or as some people foolishly call it "pixeled") and gave it the belt.
-Explain the sashes. Humungousaur, Spidermonkey, and Walkatrout have them. What are they, Fire Side Girls? They one the Ben 10 Omnitrix badge.
-LESS FRICKIN CRASHHOPPER. Mad I mean don't get me wrong. I like him, his powers, and his appearance. But he is used too much. He originally had a 8 episode streak before Outbreak made it break. And then he is used for no reason in Many Happy Returns. At least in Gone Fishin it isn't purposely.
-NRG out of suit should be used more.

37 Re: "To Do lists" for Omniverse on 2nd December 2012, 4:51 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
richard10 wrote:Lotta things on here that don't make sense.
AKA Ben losing Humungousaur. Time off for him, yes. Losting him, no. If anyone, Pesky Dust or The Worst are aliens he should lose.

That's stupid.
I don't disagree that he shouldn't lose Humungousaur. But losing Pesky Dust just because he's girly? That's retarded.

-CHANGE RIPJAWS' VOICE TO WHAT IT SHOULD BE. It sounds like Liam talking while gargling water.
Yeah, this is a good demand.

-Give all the aliens the green belt with a white stripe. I mean, most aliens have it as a belt (Shocksquatch, Gravattack, Diamondhead, Crashhopper (sorta), Kickin Hawk, Four Arms, Ripjaws, Wildvine, Eye Guy, Big Chill, Brainstorm, Molestache) and two aliens have it as a collar/neck brace (Wildmutt and Ball Weevil). Swampfire should have it. I actually took a picture of OV Swampfire I unpixeled (or as some people foolishly call it "pixeled") and gave it the belt.

Hells no.
I don't mean that giving Swampfire a belt is a bad idea. He neeeds a very drastic redesign, and I would include clothes with that. But uniformity is boring as hell. We don't need aliens with belts out of nowhere. I'll take my Heatblast naked, thank you very much.

-Explain the sashes. Humungousaur, Spidermonkey, and Walkatrout have them. What are they, Fire Side Girls? They one the Ben 10 Omnitrix badge.
What's wrong with sashes? Sashes are good. There is nothing inertly girly about them. They're just clothes.

-LESS FRICKIN CRASHHOPPER. Mad I mean don't get me wrong. I like him, his powers, and his appearance. But he is used too much. He originally had a 8 episode streak before Outbreak made it break. And then he is used for no reason in Many Happy Returns. At least in Gone Fishin it isn't purposely.

It's not that Crashhopper is used a lot. It's just that everyone else is used little. Also notice that out of eight uses, he's only achieved like, three victories, only two by his own merit.

38 Re: "To Do lists" for Omniverse on 2nd December 2012, 4:55 am

PrimordialBorscht

Plumber
Plumber
If anything, being "girly" makes Pesky Dust even cooler. He's from a species that challenges human perception of "gender", and that's pretty awesome.

39 Re: "To Do lists" for Omniverse on 2nd December 2012, 5:22 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
PrimordialBorscht wrote:If anything, being "girly" makes Pesky Dust even cooler. He's from a species that challenges human perception of "gender", and that's pretty awesome.

And PrimodialBorscht continues to get ahead in the best of the forum race.

Basically what he said, and what I've said before, and what others have probably also said.

Gender constructs are pretty stupid tbh.

WAIT OKAY I HAVE A NEW THING FOR THE LIST

-Introduce an alien species that is explicitly without a non-binary gender, or with no gender difference in society while maintaing physical differences.

40 Re: "To Do lists" for Omniverse on 2nd December 2012, 12:08 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:
-Introduce an alien species that is explicitly without a non-binary gender

Isn't Big Chill like that?

41 Re: "To Do lists" for Omniverse on 2nd December 2012, 2:10 pm

Richard 10: Swampfire

Plumber
Plumber
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:

Yes. Yes he is.

42 Re: "To Do lists" for Omniverse on 2nd December 2012, 5:18 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
richard10 wrote:
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:

Yes. Yes he is.

Yes, and no. For one, it's implicit, not explicit. Also, I meant more like the Boov, as in more than 2 as opposed to less. Genderless does not equal non-binary.

43 Re: "To Do lists" for Omniverse on 25th January 2013, 12:05 pm

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Can you image how epic Pesky Dust would be if she/he would be able to teleport, make illusions and make others fall asleep?

44 Re: "To Do lists" for Omniverse on 25th January 2013, 11:43 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
Sebastian13 wrote:Can you image how epic Pesky Dust would be if she/he would be able to teleport, make illusions and make others fall asleep?

I can see him as a Lethal Joke Character, for the payoff was light. I'd say sleep powder is a safe bet anyway.

45 answer on 3rd April 2013, 6:49 pm

fletch

Plumber
Plumber
pesky dust : bound to turn out to be really powerful and useful, probably have a funny moment where gwen loves it and kevin finds its funny, or vis versa.

who could die : i think some one will die in omniverse i just hope its not Rook.

46 Re: "To Do lists" for Omniverse on 6th April 2013, 4:06 pm

Tsaklas

Plumber
Plumber
to make Albedo an arc villain.

http://www.icarlynewsandepisodes.blogspot.com

47 Re: "To Do lists" for Omniverse on 6th April 2013, 4:57 pm

Zybloks

Human
Human
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:0. Fasttrack, Jet Ray and ChamAlien (and Ghostfreak and Benwolf) need to come back. You have no idea how much I want Omniverse to be the series. By which I mean that every alien so far needs to be used. This would validate OV beyond any other thing.
1. Squidstrictor and Rocks. Let them into the party.
2. Shellhead, Atomix, Sandbox, Snakepit and Toepick---GIVE THEM TO US. Please.
3. Chromastone needs more appearances.
4. Make the Rath & Fasttrack show a reality.

5. Also, Rook needs to have an evil counterpart. I will weep death if it doesn't happen

My opinions:
1. Fasttrack is a total nonsensical thing who got destroyed from Omnitrix thanks to AnnihlarGG!! JetRay works fine but Astro is better... Ghostfreak and Benwolf!!! TOTALLY WANT BACK!

2. Toepick we got, Shellhead is probably Terraspin as to how Ben 10, 000 named Articguana: Sub-Zero, Terraspin: Shellhead, Ssserpent's DNA Sample: Snakepit, Atomix and Sandbox unknown.

3. Seriously, but he kind of got replaced by Feedback.

4. Didn't quite understand.

5. Like how Ben got Albedo, Gwen got Hope, and Kevin got Darkstar!! Seriously I hadn't thought about this (except Albedo) before, so maybe Rook will get one too, a personal rival...

48 Re: "To Do lists" for Omniverse on 6th April 2013, 5:00 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
Zybloks wrote:Shellhead is probably Terraspin as to how Ben 10, 000 named Articguana: Sub-Zero, Terraspin: Shellhead,

...no.

49 Re: "To Do lists" for Omniverse on 7th April 2013, 7:42 am

Tsaklas

Plumber
Plumber
Zybloks wrote:
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:0. Fasttrack, Jet Ray and ChamAlien (and Ghostfreak and Benwolf) need to come back. You have no idea how much I want Omniverse to be the series. By which I mean that every alien so far needs to be used. This would validate OV beyond any other thing.
1. Squidstrictor and Rocks. Let them into the party.
2. Shellhead, Atomix, Sandbox, Snakepit and Toepick---GIVE THEM TO US. Please.
3. Chromastone needs more appearances.
4. Make the Rath & Fasttrack show a reality.

5. Also, Rook needs to have an evil counterpart. I will weep death if it doesn't happen

My opinions:
1. Fasttrack is a total nonsensical thing who got destroyed from Omnitrix thanks to AnnihlarGG!! JetRay works fine but Astro is better... Ghostfreak and Benwolf!!! TOTALLY WANT BACK!

2. Toepick we got, Shellhead is probably Terraspin as to how Ben 10, 000 named Articguana: Sub-Zero, Terraspin: Shellhead, Ssserpent's DNA Sample: Snakepit, Atomix and Sandbox unknown.

3. Seriously, but he kind of got replaced by Feedback.

4. Didn't quite understand.

5. Like how Ben got Albedo, Gwen got Hope, and Kevin got Darkstar!! Seriously I hadn't thought about this (except Albedo) before, so maybe Rook will get one too, a personal rival...
Benwolf will come back. He was confirmed by Derrick a long time ago and he is in the new intro. His new name is Blitzwolfer.

http://www.icarlynewsandepisodes.blogspot.com

50 Re: "To Do lists" for Omniverse on 13th April 2013, 9:25 am

fletch

Plumber
Plumber
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
Zybloks wrote:Shellhead is probably Terraspin as to how Ben 10, 000 named Articguana: Sub-Zero, Terraspin: Shellhead,

...no.

shellhead cant be terraspin because in the episode ken tells you shellheads only power was the abilty to go into his shell and hide we know terraspin has other powers so there not the same alien

cheers

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum