Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1 GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th October 2012, 9:22 pm

PrimordialBorscht

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Well, someone from Germany who saw the episodes a few days ago has revealed some info on it on the Ben 10 wiki.

- Magister Patelliday is kidnapped by a pirate
- The pirate steals ships and puts them in glass bottles
- He has a robot army
- One of his minions is another Krakken, like the one from the OS
- Crashhopper is in the episode

I'm starting to worry about Crashhopper. He's appearing in several episodes in a row. He's a great alien and I don't want him to become overused and boring.

2 Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th October 2012, 9:25 pm

Ursalink


Plumber
Plumber
PrimordialBorscht wrote:Well, someone from Germany who saw the episodes a few days ago has revealed some info on it on the Ben 10 wiki.

- Magister Patelliday is kidnapped by a pirate
- The pirate steals ships and puts them in glass bottles
- He has a robot army
- One of his minions is another Krakken, like the one from the OS
- Crashhopper is in the episode

I'm starting to worry about Crashhopper. He's appearing in several episodes in a row. He's a great alien and I don't want him to become overused and boring.

It's just me, or anyone else here's sees a reference to "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides"?

3 Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th October 2012, 10:57 pm

painlee

avatar
Magister
Magister
PrimordialBorscht wrote:Well, someone from Germany who saw the episodes a few days ago has revealed some info on it on the Ben 10 wiki.

- Magister Patelliday is kidnapped by a pirate
- The pirate steals ships and puts them in glass bottles
- He has a robot army
- One of his minions is another Krakken, like the one from the OS
- Crashhopper is in the episode

I'm starting to worry about Crashhopper. He's appearing in several episodes in a row. He's a great alien and I don't want him to become overused and boring.
and how come he could become boring because ,he is over used?

4 Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th October 2012, 11:08 pm

PrimordialBorscht

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
painlee wrote:
PrimordialBorscht wrote:Well, someone from Germany who saw the episodes a few days ago has revealed some info on it on the Ben 10 wiki.

- Magister Patelliday is kidnapped by a pirate
- The pirate steals ships and puts them in glass bottles
- He has a robot army
- One of his minions is another Krakken, like the one from the OS
- Crashhopper is in the episode

I'm starting to worry about Crashhopper. He's appearing in several episodes in a row. He's a great alien and I don't want him to become overused and boring.
and how come he could become boring because ,he is over used?

Because if Ben keeps using an alien again and again like he did in OS and UAF with FourArms and Humongosaur, the fans get sick of seeing it.

5 Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th October 2012, 11:11 pm

painlee

avatar
Magister
Magister
PrimordialBorscht wrote:
painlee wrote:
PrimordialBorscht wrote:Well, someone from Germany who saw the episodes a few days ago has revealed some info on it on the Ben 10 wiki.

- Magister Patelliday is kidnapped by a pirate
- The pirate steals ships and puts them in glass bottles
- He has a robot army
- One of his minions is another Krakken, like the one from the OS
- Crashhopper is in the episode

I'm starting to worry about Crashhopper. He's appearing in several episodes in a row. He's a great alien and I don't want him to become overused and boring.
and how come he could become boring because ,he is over used?

Because if Ben keeps using an alien again and again like he did in OS and UAF with FourArms and Humongosaur, the fans get sick of seeing it.
i am ok about it it a new alien as long that is not as much as Four Arms/Humongosaur. ,i also notice that unlike Four Arms and Humongosaur ,Crasshoper is not a brute.

6 Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 25th October 2012, 3:32 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
Crashhopper yesssssssssssssss.

I usually hate overuse but I don't really consider 4 episodes overuse AND ALSO I am in love with him.

7 Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 25th October 2012, 12:28 pm

ZeroRecoil

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
The rest of the wiki article if someone is too lazy to go there.
http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Gone_Fishin%27

8 Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 25th October 2012, 1:54 pm

painlee

avatar
Magister
Magister
is the pirate alien?

9 Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 26th October 2012, 12:05 pm

Zero Degrees

avatar
Magister
Magister
PrimordialBorscht wrote:Well, someone from Germany who saw the episodes a few days ago has revealed some info on it on the Ben 10 wiki.

- Magister Patelliday is kidnapped by a pirate
- The pirate steals ships and puts them in glass bottles
- He has a robot army
- One of his minions is another Krakken, like the one from the OS
- Crashhopper is in the episode

I'm starting to worry about Crashhopper. He's appearing in several episodes in a row. He's a great alien and I don't want him to become overused and boring.
YES!!! I've always wanted to see that Krakken again! I loved that OS episode and I've been waiting for a Kraken episode in AF and UA for a long time!

Speaking of Crashhopper, I wasn't a fan at first but he seems to have great feedback from the fans. Smile

10 Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 26th October 2012, 2:20 pm

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Zero Degrees wrote:
PrimordialBorscht wrote:Well, someone from Germany who saw the episodes a few days ago has revealed some info on it on the Ben 10 wiki.

- Magister Patelliday is kidnapped by a pirate
- The pirate steals ships and puts them in glass bottles
- He has a robot army
- One of his minions is another Krakken, like the one from the OS
- Crashhopper is in the episode

I'm starting to worry about Crashhopper. He's appearing in several episodes in a row. He's a great alien and I don't want him to become overused and boring.
YES!!! I've always wanted to see that Krakken again! I loved that OS episode and I've been waiting for a Kraken episode in AF and UA for a long time!

Speaking of Crashhopper, I wasn't a fan at first but he seems to have great feedback from the fans. Smile

I wasn't a fan either at first, mostly because of the toy, it looked boring. But in animation he seems really fun and has a good design. I'm not bothered by his so-called "overuse". Even if I'd rather see Gravattack some more.

The only alien I don't like so far is Kickin Hawk. Because I feel like he, Fasttrack and Eatle are the least needed aliens in the whole series. (except Eatle is the awesome one in that trio)



Last edited by Sebastian13 on 26th October 2012, 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

11 Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 26th October 2012, 3:37 pm

painlee

avatar
Magister
Magister
Sebastian13 wrote:
Zero Degrees wrote:
PrimordialBorscht wrote:Well, someone from Germany who saw the episodes a few days ago has revealed some info on it on the Ben 10 wiki.

- Magister Patelliday is kidnapped by a pirate
- The pirate steals ships and puts them in glass bottles
- He has a robot army
- One of his minions is another Krakken, like the one from the OS
- Crashhopper is in the episode

I'm starting to worry about Crashhopper. He's appearing in several episodes in a row. He's a great alien and I don't want him to become overused and boring.
YES!!! I've always wanted to see that Krakken again! I loved that OS episode and I've been waiting for a Kraken episode in AF and UA for a long time!

Speaking of Crashhopper, I wasn't a fan at first but he seems to have great feedback from the fans. Smile

I wasn't a fan either at first, mostly because of the toy, it looked boring. But in animation he seems really fun and has a good design. I'm not bothered by his so-called "overuse". Even if I'd rather see Gravattack some more.

The only alien I don't like so far is Kickin Hawk. Because I feel like he, Fasttrack and Eatle are the least needed aliens in the whole series.
(except Eatle is the awesome one in that trio)

why?



Last edited by painlee on 26th October 2012, 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

12 Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 26th October 2012, 6:41 pm

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
Sebastian13 wrote:
The only alien I don't like so far is Kickin Hawk. Because I feel like he, Fasttrack and Eatle are the least needed aliens in the whole series. (except Eatle is the awesome one in that trio)

Lies. Lies. Ben needs Chicken Hawk more than he needs any alien in the entire series. Because chickens.


_________________
http://shrek.com

13 Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 26th October 2012, 10:25 pm

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
But...his power is being a chicken. That's fun and pretty damn awesome in it's own way...but not needed.

As for Liam, big Liam fan here as well. Just not so much into Kickin Hawk

14 Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 26th October 2012, 10:26 pm

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
Sebastian13 wrote:That's fun and pretty damn awesome

That's why it's needed! Ben needs as many awesome aliens as he can get! They balance out the lame ones like Humungous Bore and Swampfire


_________________
http://shrek.com

15 Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 26th October 2012, 10:42 pm

ZeroRecoil

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:That's fun and pretty damn awesome

That's why it's needed! Ben needs as many awesome aliens as he can get! They balance out the lame ones like Humungous Bore and Swampfire

Secretly, I'm hoping that Kickin Hawk gets the Rath treatment, and that Ben goes all Liam on us.

16 Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 26th October 2012, 10:42 pm

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
ZeroRecoil wrote:
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:That's fun and pretty damn awesome

That's why it's needed! Ben needs as many awesome aliens as he can get! They balance out the lame ones like Humungous Bore and Swampfire

Secretly, I'm hoping that Kickin Hawk gets the Rath treatment, and that Ben goes all Liam on us.

Yes. Yes. Yes. This must happen.


_________________
http://shrek.com

17 Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 27th October 2012, 12:43 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
Kickin Hawk's power is kicking people in the face.

There is literally no better power

18 Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 27th October 2012, 2:15 am

painlee

avatar
Magister
Magister
Sebastian13 wrote:But...his power is being a chicken. That's fun and pretty damn awesome in it's own way...but not needed.

As for Liam, big Liam fan here as well. Just not so much into Kickin Hawk
i disagree not all aliens need to have big powers,plus Kicking Hawk is the first bird like alien ben have.

19 Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 27th October 2012, 3:49 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
The way I see it, the more simple, straightforward and one-note an alien's powers are, the better. It allows for less room for overlap and makes their scenes more creative. Besides, the UAF aliens were often boring because they had like a million powers each.

Crashhopper just jumps and headbuts things. Kickin Hawk just kicks. That makes them better [s]people[/s] aliens.

20 Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 28th October 2012, 6:26 am

Katara


Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Gone Fishin appears today lol

21 Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 28th October 2012, 9:49 am

Zero Degrees

avatar
Magister
Magister
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:The way I see it, the more simple, straightforward and one-note an alien's powers are, the better. It allows for less room for overlap and makes their scenes more creative. Besides, the UAF aliens were often boring because they had like a million powers each.

Crashhopper just jumps and headbuts things. Kickin Hawk just kicks. That makes them better [s]people[/s] aliens.
Laughing It's pretty funny cos I see it as the opposite. I prefer the powerful aliens to the simple ones. Rath's only saving grace to me is that he's badass and hilarious.

In my opinion, I didn't think the UAF aliens had much more than a few powers. And the powers weren't out of place, they fit perfectly with the alien's theme so I don't have a problem with it.

What if we'll have aliens that just punch next? Laughing

22 Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 29th October 2012, 5:16 am

Turbojake252

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
PrimordialBorscht wrote:Well, someone from Germany who saw the episodes a few days ago has revealed some info on it on the Ben 10 wiki.

- Magister Patelliday is kidnapped by a pirate
- The pirate steals ships and puts them in glass bottles
- He has a robot army
- One of his minions is another Krakken, like the one from the OS
- Crashhopper is in the episode

I'm starting to worry about Crashhopper. He's appearing in several episodes in a row. He's a great alien and I don't want him to become overused and boring.
Crasshopper may see some overuse as he's one of Ben's favorites now or at least Ben just likes jumping
Also overused already are Feedback numero uno and Bloxx numero dos
But hey!
Ripjaws!
and used twice!
Double hey!
Hey, Hey!


_________________
Dwayne McDuffie!!
Awesome as it gets!!!

23 Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 29th October 2012, 5:37 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
Feedback and Bloxx were used three times Both of them don't shown in at least 7 other episodes. So what is the big deal?

24 Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 29th October 2012, 5:47 am

Turbojake252

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:Feedback and Bloxx were used three times Both of them don't shown in at least 7 other episodes. So what is the big deal?
All and I mean all of Young Ben's appearences featured Feedback
and Bloxx at the point of episode 5 was, to me anyways, considered overused
so I oversteped my boundaries and can consider Bloxx, still not underused as he still has been used, for the most part, more than any other alien
Feedback, overused


_________________
Dwayne McDuffie!!
Awesome as it gets!!!

25 Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 29th October 2012, 5:49 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
Bloxx has exactly as many appearances as Cannonbolt, Spidermonkey, NRG and Four Arms

Overuse Shmorderuse

Also, I certainly didn't see Feedback in It Was Them, so what do you mean by all?

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum