Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51 Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 30th November 2012, 7:33 pm

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
What is this?

Ripjaws needs a deep growly voice.

Bauza, I am disappoint.


_________________
http://shrek.com

52 Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 30th November 2012, 9:29 pm

painlee

avatar
Magister
Magister
yeah he needed a deep voice but still i can forgive that , i take his awesome design over his UA lame design anytime

53 Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 1st December 2012, 1:32 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
Yeah Ripjaws' voice is...yeah.

54 Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 1st December 2012, 8:50 pm

Richard 10: Swampfire

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
They......reuined....his....voice......They....ruined....the....voice....of...my...favorite...alien.... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

55 Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 1st December 2012, 9:00 pm

painlee

avatar
Magister
Magister
richard10 wrote:They......reuined....his....voice......They....ruined....the....voice....of...my...favorite...alien.... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
well they ruined my second favorite alien design which is Humungosaur. afro

56 Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 1st December 2012, 9:04 pm

Richard 10: Swampfire

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
painlee wrote:
richard10 wrote:They......reuined....his....voice......They....ruined....the....voice....of...my...favorite...alien.... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
well they ruined my second favorite alien design which is Humungosaur. afro

No.....the new design is better. The new design makes him less of a Humungousbore.

57 Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 4th December 2012, 6:05 pm

Nobody


Plumber
Plumber
When their fishing trip in Undertown takes a bizarre twist, Ben, Rook, and Grandpa Max, begin their search for a ship-bottling alien pirate who has captured Magister Patelliday. (Introducing Capt. Cork)

http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i61/CARE1012091200000792_004_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i61/CARE1012091200000792_005_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i61/CARE1012091200000792_006_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i61/CARE1012091200000792_007_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i61/CARE1012091200000792_008_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i61/CARE1012091200000792_009_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i61/CARE1012091200000792_010_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i61/CARE1012091200000792_011_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i61/CARE1012091200000792_012_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i61/CARE1012091200000792_013_1280x720.jpg

58 Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 8th December 2012, 7:58 pm

ZeroRecoil

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
I present to all thos who haven't seen the episode:

Gone Fishin'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s73ax81TUzk


err, oops, my mistake, I have absolutely no idea how that got there.
http://www.animeflavor.com/node/43478 - Real Episode

59 Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 8th December 2012, 7:59 pm

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
ZeroRecoil wrote:I present to all thos who haven't seen the episode:

Gone Fishin'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s73ax81TUzk


err, oops, my mistake, I have absolutely no idea how that got there.
http://www.animeflavor.com/node/43478 - Real Episode

I'd rather watch the first one


_________________
http://shrek.com

60 Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 8th December 2012, 8:40 pm

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Loved Jury Rigg and Ripjaws in this episode. Very Happy
Especially Jury Rigg who had his first truly useful appearance.

61 Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 8th December 2012, 9:02 pm

Ursalink


Plumber
Plumber
ZeroRecoil wrote:I present to all thos who haven't seen the episode:

Gone Fishin'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s73ax81TUzk


err, oops, my mistake, I have absolutely no idea how that got there.
http://www.animeflavor.com/node/43478 - Real Episode

The link doesn't work for me. An alternative one with Youtube, please?

62 Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 8th December 2012, 9:03 pm

GagaFan

avatar
Human
Human
WELL WOW WHAT AN EPISODE

ABSOLUTELY GREAT

Love JUry Rigged

Love Evil Villain Pirate Alien Smithee

Lovd robot pIRATES who do bidding of evil master

Patelliday is a odd one he make comments strange and HIS talk speaking accent make me go 'WHAT??????? THIS IS CRAZY ALIEN RIGHTE HERE'

Also didnt like boat in a bottle ship. Not understanding who does this, very unprofeesionale.

63 Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 9th December 2012, 3:52 pm

painlee

avatar
Magister
Magister
the episode had great design and action but the plot was my least favorite of any OV episode.

64 Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 9th December 2012, 4:56 pm

Ursalink


Plumber
Plumber
My personal analysis of the episode:

Ursalink wrote:Aliens used:
Ripjaws (Two times, continued)
Rath
Jury Rigg
Crashopper (Accidental rtansformation, Ben wanted Way Big)
Diamondhead

Villains:
Captain Kork
Mechancer

Trivia:
- At the beginning of the episode, the old man who is listening the radio hear news about Ben defeating the Dimension 12's robots. This could means the return of this guys in another future episode, where we could see them directly in action. Maybe with Computron reconstructed.
- According to Rook, the Kraken's dribble and digestive fluids smell worst than Stinkfly.
- Xylene is mentioned by Magister Patelliday while he and Max are fighting. It seems the three of them (and someone else which I couldn't here) spent a weekend in Casiopea in their youth.
- Rath's feline nature is remarked in this episode, as when they are falling from the waterfall, Rath goes nuts because he hates water. As it's said that cats hate water.
- Captain Kork's ship has a skull form, possibly as reference to the Jolly Roger.

Errors:
- In the closing credits, Stinkfly appears between the casting; but it didn't appear in the episode, Rook simply made a short mention about him.

Data about the villains:
+ The Mechancer are the robotic pirate minions of Captain Kork. They are robots with crab forms. Even their names reflect that: Combining "Mechanical" and "Cancer" (the Zodiac sign with a crab as a symbol).
+ The design of Captain Kork makes a lot of references to Disney's movies about Pirates:
- His beard is similar to the famous Edward Teach, a.k.a. Blackbeard. Blackbeard appeared as the main antagonist of the movie "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides". And just like Captain Korkin did in this episode, Blackbeard was capturing ships in the movie, shrunk them with voodoo magic and put them inside bottles.
- Having a creature named "Kraken" as his pet and "fish guardian" can be a reference to Davy Jones, the main antagonist in "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Ma's Chest". Davy Jones also had a "Kraken" in this film. And just like Davy Jones, Captain Kork also has a "stick leg" and a hook (actually a crab's pincer).
- Captain Kork's hook and name can also be a reference to Captain Hook, the villain of "Peter Pan". He even makes a comment that his hook is "a tribute to the traditions".
- At the end of the episode, Captain Kork laugh of one of Rook's lame jokes with "Yohohoho". That's an obvious reference to the theme song from teh attraction "Pirates of the Caribbean" is Disneyland Parks.

65 Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 9th December 2012, 6:40 pm

painlee

avatar
Magister
Magister
Ursalink wrote:My personal analysis of the episode:

Ursalink wrote:Aliens used:
Ripjaws (Two times, continued)
Rath
Jury Rigg
Crashopper (Accidental rtansformation, Ben wanted Way Big)
Diamondhead

Villains:
Captain Kork
Mechancer

Trivia:
- At the beginning of the episode, the old man who is listening the radio hear news about Ben defeating the Dimension 12's robots. This could means the return of this guys in another future episode, where we could see them directly in action. Maybe with Computron reconstructed.
- According to Rook, the Kraken's dribble and digestive fluids smell worst than Stinkfly.
- Xylene is mentioned by Magister Patelliday while he and Max are fighting. It seems the three of them (and someone else which I couldn't here) spent a weekend in Casiopea in their youth.
- Rath's feline nature is remarked in this episode, as when they are falling from the waterfall, Rath goes nuts because he hates water. As it's said that cats hate water.
- Captain Kork's ship has a skull form, possibly as reference to the Jolly Roger.

Errors:
- In the closing credits, Stinkfly appears between the casting; but it didn't appear in the episode, Rook simply made a short mention about him.

Data about the villains:
+ The Mechancer are the robotic pirate minions of Captain Kork. They are robots with crab forms. Even their names reflect that: Combining "Mechanical" and "Cancer" (the Zodiac sign with a crab as a symbol).
+ The design of Captain Kork makes a lot of references to Disney's movies about Pirates:
- His beard is similar to the famous Edward Teach, a.k.a. Blackbeard. Blackbeard appeared as the main antagonist of the movie "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides". And just like Captain Korkin did in this episode, Blackbeard was capturing ships in the movie, shrunk them with voodoo magic and put them inside bottles.
- Having a creature named "Kraken" as his pet and "fish guardian" can be a reference to Davy Jones, the main antagonist in "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Ma's Chest". Davy Jones also had a "Kraken" in this film. And just like Davy Jones, Captain Kork also has a "stick leg" and a hook (actually a crab's pincer).
- Captain Kork's hook and name can also be a reference to Captain Hook, the villain of "Peter Pan". He even makes a comment that his hook is "a tribute to the traditions".
- At the end of the episode, Captain Kork laugh of one of Rook's lame jokes with "Yohohoho". That's an obvious reference to the theme song from teh attraction "Pirates of the Caribbean" is Disneyland Parks.

Black Beard was a real pirate,the hook hand and wooden leg have been a pirate stereotype for years and the yohohoho part remind me of

66 Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 9th December 2012, 7:50 pm

Nobody


Plumber
Plumber
I want a Ninja episode....

http://i.cdn.turner.com/v5cache/ADULTSWIM/site/Images/i165/ASOE1012071200053982_001_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cdn.turner.com/v5cache/ADULTSWIM/site/Images/i165/ASOE1012071200053982_002_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cdn.turner.com/v5cache/ADULTSWIM/site/Images/i165/ASOE1012071200053982_003_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cdn.turner.com/v5cache/ADULTSWIM/site/Images/i165/ASOE1012071200053982_004_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cdn.turner.com/v5cache/ADULTSWIM/site/Images/i165/ASOE1012071200053982_005_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cdn.turner.com/v5cache/ADULTSWIM/site/Images/i165/ASOE1012071200053982_006_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cdn.turner.com/v5cache/ADULTSWIM/site/Images/i165/ASOE1012071200053982_007_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cdn.turner.com/v5cache/ADULTSWIM/site/Images/i165/ASOE1012071200053982_008_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cdn.turner.com/v5cache/ADULTSWIM/site/Images/i165/ASOE1012071200053982_009_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cdn.turner.com/v5cache/ADULTSWIM/site/Images/i165/ASOE1012071200053982_010_1280x720.jpg

67 Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 9th December 2012, 7:58 pm

painlee

avatar
Magister
Magister
Nobody wrote:I want a Ninja episode....

a ninja organization know as the head named after the foot from ninja turtles and the hand from marvel

68 Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 9th December 2012, 8:14 pm

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
I did not expect to see Naruto on here...

69 Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 11th December 2012, 7:35 am

Herotaku

avatar
Human
Human
Ebomnitrix wrote:I did not expect to see Naruto on here...
Me neither -.-

70 Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 16th December 2012, 10:41 pm

bblast616

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
It was a solid episode, really liked the Crashhopper part. But they bodged Ripjaws' voice. Come to think of it, Wildmutt's noises don't sound the same as OS even though he's still Dee Baker. I guess he forgot what Wildmutt sounds like considering he makes so many other beast sounds. At least he did Stinkfly right.


_________________
Ben 10 fans UNIIIIIIIITE

71 Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 17th December 2012, 12:14 am

painlee

avatar
Magister
Magister
bblast616 wrote:It was a solid episode, really liked the Crashhopper part. But they bodged Ripjaws' voice. Come to think of it, Wildmutt's noises don't sound the same as OS even though he's still Dee Baker. I guess he forgot what Wildmutt sounds like considering he makes so many other beast sounds. At least he did Stinkfly right.
different record filters most likely.

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum