Ben 10 Q&A for USERS

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Ben 10 Q&A for USERS on 26th November 2012, 8:17 pm

datdude

Plumber
Plumber
Moving on.

With a team of plumbers on earth as large as we've seen does that mean earth isn't considered a backwater anymore? Could they just be there because of Ben?

27 Re: Ben 10 Q&A for USERS on 26th November 2012, 10:10 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
I think they just noticed that Bellwood is Cardiff.

28 Re: Ben 10 Q&A for USERS on 24th June 2013, 5:32 am

Sonic_Gamer

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Here's an interesting question, which Ben 10 villain would lie to the doctor and send Ben to the mental ward?

29 Re: Ben 10 Q&A for USERS on 25th June 2013, 4:54 am

datdude

Plumber
Plumber
Sonic_Gamer wrote:Here's an interesting question, which Ben 10 villain would lie to the doctor and send Ben to the mental ward?

Many of then but only Nemesis could have pulled it off before Ben ruined him.

http://boldpueblo.com/users/kynn/private/Dwayne-Comic-02.jpg

This just kind of says is all now doesn't it.

30 Re: Ben 10 Q&A for USERS on 25th June 2013, 5:17 am

Sonic_Gamer

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Well another theory of mine is that Herve is going to turn his back on Julie and help Nemesis send Ben to the Mental Ward.

Here's another good question, I saw this on the Beverly Hillbillies film. Ms. Jane Hathaway helped Granny out of the retirement home.

Now the question...
Which female ally (or allies) would most likely to dress up as a nurse to get Ben out of the mental ward?

31 Re: Ben 10 Q&A for USERS on 27th June 2013, 8:45 pm

Sonic_Gamer

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
What do you think the 200th episode going to be? A regular episode, or a clip show?

32 Re: Ben 10 Q&A for USERS on 15th August 2013, 11:53 pm

The Username

Human
Human
Okay, so this is just some kinda random question that popped into my head, and I'm not exactly sure if this is the right place or not, but I was thinking, if Earth has so much level 3 tech, and even some level 4 tech, and is still considered level 2, at what point would it have to be considered level 3?

33 Re: Ben 10 Q&A for USERS on 2nd September 2013, 2:23 pm

Sonic_Gamer

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Well since Ben has been in jail twice thus far one on "Ultimate Alien" and on an upcoming "Omniverse" episode.

Here's my question how many times will Ben end up in jail?

34 Re: Ben 10 Q&A for USERS on 2nd September 2013, 2:53 pm

The Username

Human
Human
Sonic_Gamer wrote:Well since Ben has been in jail twice thus far one on "Ultimate Alien" and on an upcoming "Omniverse" episode.

Ask Paradox. He know's everything about Ben's past, present, and future. I'm sure a little slip like that wouldn't hurt anything.

35 Re: Ben 10 Q&A for USERS on 2nd September 2013, 3:34 pm

Sonic_Gamer

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
The Username wrote:
Sonic_Gamer wrote:Well since Ben has been in jail twice thus far one on "Ultimate Alien" and on an upcoming "Omniverse" episode.

Ask Paradox. He know's everything about Ben's past, present, and future. I'm sure a little slip like that wouldn't hurt anything.
No it wouldn't.

I've seen the second Rambo film where the government bailed Rambo out of jail.

My guess is that if Ben lands himself in jail the government and the plumbers are going to get him out of there.

36 Re: Ben 10 Q&A for USERS on 31st October 2013, 10:41 pm

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber
10/11-year-old Gwen has been talking about the destruction of Mount Rushmore in Malefactor and Evil's Encore.

Is it just me or does she talk about it too often? Personally, I find it completely incessant. No 

37 Re: Ben 10 Q&A for USERS on 1st November 2013, 5:48 pm

fletch

Plumber
Plumber
PeruAlonso wrote:10/11-year-old Gwen has been talking about the destruction of Mount Rushmore in Malefactor and Evil's Encore.

Is it just me or does she talk about it too often? Personally, I find it completely incessant. No 
But its often necessary to remind people of past events - especially younger viewers - so what better way of doing this than having gwen mention it...... not really ben's sort of thing

38 Re: Ben 10 Q&A for USERS on 1st November 2013, 11:48 pm

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
Anybody know what the name is for this font, the title shown above:

39 Re: Ben 10 Q&A for USERS on 2nd November 2013, 3:56 pm

Sonic_Gamer

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Ebomnitrix wrote:Anybody know what the name is for this font, the title shown above:
I believe that font is also used on the current version of "The Price is Right" with Drew Carey. The font is called Neutraface.

40 Re: Ben 10 Q&A for USERS on 4th November 2013, 9:11 pm

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber
Could somebody explain who/what "Ventrilosquid" is? I've been seeing it around and was wondering if someone could explain.

41 Re: Ben 10 Q&A for USERS on 4th November 2013, 9:27 pm

ZeroRecoil

Plumber
Plumber
verbomaniac wrote:Could somebody explain who/what "Ventrilosquid" is? I've been seeing it around and was wondering if someone could explain.
First mentioned here, essentially a forum exclusive.

It seems as though its some kind of alien transformation not used by Ben, probably something belonging to one of the Alternate Bens from the Arc 5 finale or something similar.

42 Re: Ben 10 Q&A for USERS on 4th November 2013, 9:31 pm

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber
ZeroRecoil wrote:
verbomaniac wrote:Could somebody explain who/what "Ventrilosquid" is? I've been seeing it around and was wondering if someone could explain.
First mentioned here, essentially a forum exclusive.

It seems as though its some kind of alien transformation not used by Ben, probably something belonging to one of the Alternate Bens from the Arc 5 finale or something similar.
Thanks for the help! I was searching up and down Derrick's Formspring for this and didn't even think of looking here.

43 Re: Ben 10 Q&A for USERS on 23rd December 2013, 12:40 am

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber
In "Malefactor", how come Ben's spot where people would meet him turned out to be a dunk tank?

44 Re: Ben 10 Q&A for USERS on 23rd December 2013, 7:14 pm

fletch

Plumber
Plumber
PeruAlonso wrote:In "Malefactor", how come Ben's spot where people would meet him turned out to be a dunk tank?

So they could dunk him and raise money for charity - They evidently thought you could raise more by humiliating him than just some sort of Q & A or Autograph booth.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum